Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate being a nigger.

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
(I'll explain why the first paragraph relates to inceldom in the second paragraph.)

Sometimes I wish I could be any other race besides being black. My big wide fat nigger nose, dark skin and coarse nappy hair has prevented me from appearing attractive to women my whole life. Even sheebon foids of my own species hate me. Honestly, if I were some other race besides black, I'd probably have much higher self esteem and I'd feel more like a human. As a nigger, I don't have anything to be proud of ancestrally. My ancestors didn't cure small pox, my ancestors didn't harness the power of the atom or send a man to the moon, my ancestors didn't bring about the intellectual revolution that birthed the modern, mechanized industrial world. My ancestors couldn't even come up with a fucking written language on their own. I always thought the concept of "black pride" was cringe. It's the greatest cope ever. Negroids have nothing to be proud of. I remember sitting in history class and learning about the philosophers of Greece, The great empire of Rome and the explorers of Western Europe as well as the achievements of Asian civilizations and always wondered why Africans were so lacking in terms of technology and social progress. It's depressing reading about black history and learning that your entire historical legacy as a people amounts to nothing but hunting, mud huts and slavery. Blacks may have made some artistic achievements in music, dance, sports, etc. but nothing really intellectual. Growing up and constantly seeing blacks depicted as slaves and servants in books and movies always made me feel depressed being black. I think niggers are literally just sub-human. I guess I'm just a worthless nigger monkey.

It makes sense that Africans and African-descended peoples have such a negative reputation in the minds of people from other continents. They don't want us to breed with them and dumb-down their populace. Just look at the way blacks are regarded in places like China, Russia India, Mexico, etc. It's always the same pattern. Most of the world thinks that we're sub-human. Black people's natural physical characteristics are also the antithesis of the beauty standards of most cultures. Dark skin, wide noses and big lips stands in stark contrast with the desired light skin, thin/small noses and thin lips that are adored by basically all cultures besides African ones. People with prominent negroid features such as myself have no choice but to mate with members of my own species since people of other races have no interest in mating with lesser evolved beings. Ascending would be sooo much easier if I could just run JBW.

idk what to say mate.
Idc about racial achievements, I just want some cuddles.

U got music at least

Watch Black Panther and be proud of Wakanda

I'm racist. But hating your own race is kinda a cuck mindset

Good job licking pigskins boot retard

good thread :feelshmm: don't overrate modernity though. it's very cucked and degenerate. most tribal societies had pretty cool, stable cultures. western culture is just buying shit and chad worship.

and don't be too sad you can still be an actor on BLACKED where the nigger you are the better :feelsaww:

BBC game is legit for fucking white whores. Volcel if you aren’t already slaying mayowhores on a nightly

Racial and national pride is bullshit imo (no offense to anyone) who carez who achieved what, we wuz thiz and thaz, out of billions of people few guys made breakthroughs. Only thing you should feel pride of is your own achievements, other things dont have anything to do with you so you cant take credits for it.

(I'll explain why the first paragraph relates to inceldom in the second paragraph.)

Sometimes I wish I could be any other race besides being black. My big wide fat nigger nose, dark skin and coarse nappy hair has prevented me from appearing attractive to women my whole life. Even sheebon foids of my own species hate me. Honestly, if I were some other race besides black, I'd probably have much higher self esteem and I'd feel more like a human. As a nigger, I don't have anything to be proud of ancestrally. My ancestors didn't cure small pox, my ancestors didn't harness the power of the atom or send a man to the moon, my ancestors didn't bring about the intellectual revolution that birthed the modern, mechanized industrial world. My ancestors couldn't even come up with a fucking written language on their own. I always thought the concept of "black pride" was cringe. It's the greatest cope ever. Negroids have nothing to be proud of. I remember sitting in history class and learning about the philosophers of Greece, The great empire of Rome and the explorers of Western Europe as well as the achievements of Asian civilizations and always wondered why Africans were so lacking in terms of technology and social progress. It's depressing reading about black history and learning that your entire historical legacy as a people amounts to nothing but hunting, mud huts and slavery. Blacks may have made some artistic achievements in music, dance, sports, etc. but nothing really intellectual. Growing up and constantly seeing blacks depicted as slaves and servants in books and movies always made me feel depressed being black. I think niggers are literally just sub-human. I guess I'm just a worthless nigger monkey.

It makes sense that Africans and African-descended peoples have such a negative reputation in the minds of people from other continents. They don't want us to breed with them and dumb-down their populace. Just look at the way blacks are regarded in places like China, Russia India, Mexico, etc. It's always the same pattern. Most of the world thinks that we're sub-human. Black people's natural physical characteristics are also the antithesis of the beauty standards of most cultures. Dark skin, wide noses and big lips stands in stark contrast with the desired light skin, thin/small noses and thin lips that are adored by basically all cultures besides African ones. People with prominent negroid features such as myself have no choice but to mate with members of my own species since people of other races have no interest in mating with lesser evolved beings. Ascending would be sooo much easier if I could just run JBW.
Shut up and go BBC beckies, just gymmaxx with your Chad muscular genes , faggot

u should Buddha Maxx and reincarnate as white man in next life or even better white Chad in some magic isekai

Watch Black Panther and be proud of Wakanda

Wakanda does not exist.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Yes, that's because those lines are filled with people who want to kill themselves. You aren't the only person in America with those thoughts.",
"headline": "What People Who've Been Suicidal Want to Tell Someone Who's Suicidal Today",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-apos-ve-suicidal-want-174213773.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 23:02:23 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "And? Did he accept Jesus as his savior? If not, I can see why his family is \"devestated\".",
"headline": "Chelsi Smith, Miss Universe 1995, has died at age 45",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chelsi-smith-miss-universe-1995-died-age-45-144429631.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:28:42 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "With all due respect, her brown skin is very unattractive. A fairer candidate would win my approval.",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chelsi-smith-miss-universe-1995-died-age-45-144429631.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:27:10 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "People with \"good lives\" obey Jesus.",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:25:44 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "If her life consisted of hedonism and superficiality, she is now resting in Hell.",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:25:20 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Beauty alone cannot grant you access to Heaven.",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:24:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Only if she accepted Jesus as her savior.",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:23:35 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Ugly.",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:23:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "It should be a matter of personal choice.",
"headline": "Ariana Grande Shares A Silent Tribute To Mac Miller",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ariana-grande-shares-silent-tribute-144500235.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Sep 09 21:16:27 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "I believe he did something to cause this.",
"headline": "Lawyer: Dallas cop who killed man at home should be charged",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/dallas-officer-killed-black-man-shot-man-2017-035356769.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Sep 09 19:31:22 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes....he tried to harm a police officer and was shot to death.",
"headline": "Lawyer: Dallas cop who killed man at home should be charged",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/dallas-officer-killed-black-man-shot-man-2017-035356769.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Sep 09 19:31:09 UTC 2018"

Suffering from being a negro and curry is temporary, satisfaction from being white is temporary.

They don't last, we're all heading for the same fate and mean nothing to this vast universe.

yeah i see too many stormfrontcels here cope with saying they're superior because a minority of smart men from their race has achieved so much. It just makes them an NPC, while they haven't achieved shit of they're own, they have to cope with superior men of their own race to differentiate themselves from a currycel. Even though they're both subhuman and rejected from society.
Not much different like when incels brag of chads of their race fucking girls. They are still sexless.

Sometimes I wish I could be any other race besides being black. My big wide fat nigger nose, dark skin and coarse nappy hair has prevented me from appearing attractive to women my whole life

{
"user_text": "If you are respectful and qualified, I suppose that is acceptable.\n\nHopefully you are not an \"expat\" seeking Japanese women.",
"headline": "How far would you travel for free college?",
"url": "https://money.yahoo.com/free-college-abroad-202110619.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 20 10:37:06 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "You are only calling them \"beautiful\" because they look Europeans.",
"headline": "Coffey Anderson and Wife Criscilla Open Up About Her Colon Cancer Diagnosis \u2014 and What\u2019s Next",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/coffey-anderson-wife-criscilla-open-022510511.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 20 05:00:00 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Such a shame. This man chose to play stepfather to those white kids instead of marrying a black single mother and saving a child from the gang life.",
"headline": "Coffey Anderson and Wife Criscilla Open Up About Her Colon Cancer Diagnosis \u2014 and What\u2019s Next",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/coffey-anderson-wife-criscilla-open-022510511.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 20 04:57:39 UTC 2019"
},

Lowest iq race of all

If only we could choose our race :smonk:

If you live in the States, there's plenty of low IQ white foids who would love to be with a black guy. Of course they expect you to be stereotypically black, so if you aren't a confident low inhib thug then they don't find you attractive

good thread :feelshmm: don't overrate modernity though. it's very cucked and degenerate. most tribal societies had pretty cool, stable cultures. western culture is just buying shit and chad worship.

and don't be too sad you can still be an actor on BLACKED where the nigger you are the better :feelsaww:
Exactly. Westoidism it's basically a materialist degradation that somehow also brang some improvement

:fuk:race realism makes me so fucking depressed. I feel bad for self-aware niggers like you tbh. It would have been so much better if africsns were under european/arab rule.

It's not a coincidence the best places in Africa have the most history of conquest. Places like Tanzania were ruled by Arabs for 300 years. Madagascar didn't even have written history until Arabs showed up

That‘s a lie told by the Jews to keep the black man down

Re: It's thunderstorming and I hear gun shots and sirens outside
King_Queen

#190476832Saturday, June 04, 2016 10:01 PM CDT

"minnesota"

Perhaps you are thinking of Chicago, Illinois? Or Detroit, Michigan?

Little Gift:

Re: Military Brother Can't Be Home For Birthday....
King_Queen

#190550948Sunday, June 05, 2016 8:58 PM CDT

A casket would be the optimal gift to purchase for your brother.

Bonus:

Re: somebody placed a Lure at the corner of my neighborhood
King_Queen

#194252208Thursday, July 21, 2016 10:46 PM CDT

I would think that the concept of a "Lure Module" would induce caution.

The population's intelligence must be diluted.
Re: i'm getting heartburn from ramen noodles
King_Queen

#194254273Thursday, July 21, 2016 11:13 PM CDT

Solution: Do not consume processed garbage.

Last edited:
I hate being a high inhib gook:feelsrope:

Yes, niggers are the biggest copers and biggest denialist. Absolutely no doubt about it.

That said, nigger men do noticeably better than all other non-white races of men with the exception of white passing latino men. This is in American society that is. Niggers can sometimes often succeed with white or latina foids, lower class foids of any races, or obese foids. But generally speaking, niggers suffer in dating like all men of color do in America.

As for us Asian men, we can't get jack shit. Zip nada zero. We can't even get obese landwhales. We literally have to be 5'8+, good looking (for an Asian), and make well over six figures to land a noodlewhore. No achievements or good reputation for being law abiding can makeup for our ugly repulsiveness. Except maybe in conservative/moderate suburban/rural pockets of America.

Last edited:
Its something in the subconscious that tells us to glorify and worship anything white including lighter skin tones. White=good/righteousness. Black=bad/evil. Its even on our movies. In star wars, the dark side of the force=evil. The light side of the force=good. Ever notice the sith always wear black and the jedi wear light colors. Why are people afraid of the dark and night? Is anybody scared of the light or day? The nazis believed in blond hair and blue eyes being superior. Whats wrong with dark hair and brown eyes? The harry potter villian voldemort is called the "dark lord" by his followers and supporters. Why is that? Its even evident in the black pill. Why do we call it the black pill instead of the white pill. Why is the white pill the positive?

Im black and theres nothing you or i can do about it. If you dont like niggers that's fine. Youre entitled to your opinion. But the only time I will care about racism and white supremacy is when they start hanging and whipping niggers again. In which case hopefully I will have guns. Thats why the second amendment is so important.

That’s a whole lot of words, GrAYfuck:feelsugh:

almost as bad as being curry

Then go ER you stupid nigger in Minecraft. :feelsree:

You're not alone, I hate being black too.

Racial and national pride is bullshit imo (no offense to anyone) who carez who achieved what, we wuz thiz and thaz, out of billions of people few guys made breakthroughs. Only thing you should feel pride of is your own achievements, other things dont have anything to do with you so you cant take credits for it.
True, I stopped being a nationalist some time ago

Great thread. The subhumanity of the black race is indeed amazing , i could never understand being proud of that. What gets me is the nappy hair , like...how? Why? It's a huge proof of their shitty genes. Their subhuman genes are also dominant too , no child should be tainted with that

BBC game is legit for fucking white whores. Volcel if you aren’t already slaying mayowhores on a nightly
Shut up and go BBC beckies, just gymmaxx with your Chad muscular genes , faggot
True.
Just look at the way blacks are regarded in places like China, Russia India, Mexico, etc
Fucking lol. This fakecel nigger has no idea, what is he talking about. :feelshaha:
At first, don't leave big cities, and you probably won't face any racist shit.
At second, russian femoids are mud sharks. You can look at Football world championship 2018 as the example.
Ba790636a723489515bdc7176a543f0c

Non-Tyrone blacks get treated like shit.

:fuk:race realism makes me so fucking depressed. I feel bad for self-aware niggers like you tbh. It would have been so much better if africsns were under european/arab rule.

It's not a coincidence the best places in Africa have the most history of conquest. Places like Tanzania were ruled by Arabs for 300 years. Madagascar didn't even have written history until Arabs showed up
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:
still mog average curry paki guys like me

At least you're a nigger, so it's very easy for you to find jobs thanks to nigger quotas. I've been looking for a job for years now and if I had been a nigger it would have been so much easier to find one.