Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate being a nigger.

Ninjanas

Ninjanas

Recruit
★★★★
18d 5h 31m
Non-Tyrone blacks get treated like shit.

CurrycelRaja

CurrycelRaja

The Curry Massacre Mercenary
-
9d 5h 3m
:fuk:race realism makes me so fucking depressed. I feel bad for self-aware niggers like you tbh. It would have been so much better if africsns were under european/arab rule.

It's not a coincidence the best places in Africa have the most history of conquest. Places like Tanzania were ruled by Arabs for 300 years. Madagascar didn't even have written history until Arabs showed up
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:
still mog average curry paki guys like me

Deleted member 45236

Deleted member 45236

Self-banned
-
4d 9h 8m
At least you're a nigger, so it's very easy for you to find jobs thanks to nigger quotas. I've been looking for a job for years now and if I had been a nigger it would have been so much easier to find one.

AfricanIncel77

AfricanIncel77

Veteran
13d 1h 18m
Being a self hating ethnic isn't unique, but I will have to agree with most of the things you said. We black people have never made any significant contributions to science and technology the same way other races have, and it really does drive in the point of us being inferior to them. It's depressing enough not being seen as conventionally attractive by the western world, but I can't think of a single fucking invention that has originated from Africa and made ripples throughout history.

The majority of sheboons I have encountered in the west have all informed me that they prefer being with another man outside of their own race. Even if you did manage to find a black woman, it is likely that she will be overweight and not your looksmatch. Decent looking black women will thirst for white men if they are given the opportunity.

Negroids have nothing to be proud of. I remember sitting in history class and learning about the philosophers of Greece, The great empire of Rome and the explorers of Western Europe as well as the achievements of Asian civilizations and always wondered why Africans were so lacking in terms of technology and social progress. It's depressing reading about black history and learning that your entire historical legacy as a people amounts to nothing but hunting, mud huts and slavery.

There have been a few clusters of ancient civilization in places like Egypt, Ghana, and Algeria (mostly North African countries with sand niggers) but none of them hold a candle to the achievements of more powerful civilizations like the Mongol Empire.

makes sense that Africans and African-descended peoples have such a negative reputation in the minds of people from other continents. They don't want us to breed with them and dumb-down their populace. Just look at the way blacks are regarded in places like China, Russia India, Mexico, etc.
Black people are despired universally. We don't even like each other which is why we always hear about wars being fought between two different tribes or ethnic groups on the news. We are treated like shit everywhere we go because our homes are dumpster fires and we don't contribute anything of significance to humanity. The only thing we're good at is dancing, inventing music, sports, and shitting out children.

Survival in Africa required far less intelligence than surviving in Europe and North Asia during the last ice age, which is why our race isn't known for its intelligence:

In Europe and North Asia during the last ice age, people had to have enough intelligence and foresight to make warm shelters and stock the shelters with an adequate amount of firewood and food to survive the winter. Sub-saharan Africa is a lot closer to the equator. The last ice age was tremendously milder in Africa than in Europe and North Africa. Africans did not have to make warm shelters and have the intelligence and foresight to stock the shelters with adequate firewood and food to survive a winter in the ice age. Europeans and North Asians were selected for intelligence. Only intelligent Europeans and North Asians survived the ice ages to reproduce. Blacks were not selected for intelligence."

It never began for us blackcels

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
★★★
26d 14h 26m
good thread :feelshmm: don't overrate modernity though. it's very cucked and degenerate. most tribal societies had pretty cool, stable cultures. western culture is just buying shit and chad worship.

and don't be too sad you can still be an actor on BLACKED where the nigger you are the better :feelsaww:
everything went downhill as soon as the hippies came of age
nigs and feminists road their coat tails and then the jews took over through the media

BPJ

BPJ

Veteran
★★★★★
21d 12h 13m