Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate being a nigger.

good thread :feelshmm: don't overrate modernity though. it's very cucked and degenerate. most tribal societies had pretty cool, stable cultures. western culture is just buying shit and chad worship.

and don't be too sad you can still be an actor on BLACKED where the nigger you are the better :feelsaww:
everything went downhill as soon as the hippies came of age
nigs and feminists road their coat tails and then the jews took over through the media

It's ok if you're a black guy, it's not ok if you're the stereotypical nigga on social media and the news. Fucking hate our culture, if you can even call it that. We are so fucking divided. I don't hate the race, I hate mostly everyone in it.

Over for niggercels

Atleast niggers can BBCmaxx and Thugmaxx.

Fucking brutal being a self aware black. However there was civilization you guys did have however it obviously doesn’t compare but you have something above the Abos at least. I mean you also had NSIBIDI which counts as something. But yea it does suck being grouped in with niggers. Regardless Blackcels don’t exist why don’t you JBB maxx around Latinas or smth?

Last edited:
(I'll explain why the first paragraph relates to inceldom in the second paragraph.)

Sometimes I wish I could be any other race besides being black. My big wide fat nigger nose, dark skin and coarse nappy hair has prevented me from appearing attractive to women my whole life. Even sheebon foids of my own species hate me. Honestly, if I were some other race besides black, I'd probably have much higher self esteem and I'd feel more like a human. As a nigger, I don't have anything to be proud of ancestrally. My ancestors didn't cure small pox, my ancestors didn't harness the power of the atom or send a man to the moon, my ancestors didn't bring about the intellectual revolution that birthed the modern, mechanized industrial world. My ancestors couldn't even come up with a fucking written language on their own. I always thought the concept of "black pride" was cringe. It's the greatest cope ever. Negroids have nothing to be proud of. I remember sitting in history class and learning about the philosophers of Greece, The great empire of Rome and the explorers of Western Europe as well as the achievements of Asian civilizations and always wondered why Africans were so lacking in terms of technology and social progress. It's depressing reading about black history and learning that your entire historical legacy as a people amounts to nothing but hunting, mud huts and slavery. Blacks may have made some artistic achievements in music, dance, sports, etc. but nothing really intellectual. Growing up and constantly seeing blacks depicted as slaves and servants in books and movies always made me feel depressed being black. I think niggers are literally just sub-human. I guess I'm just a worthless nigger monkey.

It makes sense that Africans and African-descended peoples have such a negative reputation in the minds of people from other continents. They don't want us to breed with them and dumb-down their populace. Just look at the way blacks are regarded in places like China, Russia India, Mexico, etc. It's always the same pattern. Most of the world thinks that we're sub-human. Black people's natural physical characteristics are also the antithesis of the beauty standards of most cultures. Dark skin, wide noses and big lips stands in stark contrast with the desired light skin, thin/small noses and thin lips that are adored by basically all cultures besides African ones. People with prominent negroid features such as myself have no choice but to mate with members of my own species since people of other races have no interest in mating with lesser evolved beings. Ascending would be sooo much easier if I could just run JBW.
Based, I hate niggers too.

Ethiopia and Mali have cool histories