Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being a goddamn ricecel so fucking much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
What did we ricecels do to deserve this?:cryfeels: We are the ugliest, least intelligent, physically the weakest, face the most discrimination, and are the poorest.:cryfeels: We cannot beat up men outside our own race. We get made fun of for being ugly. No woman wants us. We face the most hatred. We get lynched and killed by beaners.Ricecels cannot even go home to live, because our countries are the poorest in the world:cryfeels:We have the worst bluepilled gaslighting bitching parents. :cryfeels: What did we do in our past lives to deserve this? Maybe we were foids?!:cryfeels: I want to fucking die I hate being a ricecel. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

We all love you bro :)

What ethnicity are you? Chinese? Japanese? Korean? Thai? Vietnamese?

Still better than being a currycel

jfl u were saying that ricecels are the master race just yesterday

stop larping

jfl u were saying that ricecels are the master race just yesterday

stop larping
That was my coping mechanism. Ricecels only iqmog other men, we still get mogged in pretty much everything else. :cryfeels:

That was my coping mechanism. Ricecels only iqmog other men, we still get mogged in pretty much everything else. :cryfeels:
cope ur entire account is a larp

Still better than being a currycel

You currys have arranged marriage. That's not a thing with us ricecels. We're doomed forever. Literally.
What did we ricecels do to deserve this?:cryfeels: We are the ugliest, least intelligent, physically the weakest, face the most discrimination, and are the poorest.:cryfeels: We cannot beat up men outside our own race. We get made fun of for being ugly. No woman wants us. We face the most hatred. We get lynched and killed by beaners.Ricecels cannot even go home to live, because our countries are the poorest in the world:cryfeels:We have the worst bluepilled gaslighting bitching parents. :cryfeels: What did we do in our past lives to deserve this? Maybe we were foids?!:cryfeels: I want to fucking die I hate being a ricecel. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Our life is brutal. We are the master copers. We have no choice but to cope and swallow the blackpill.

You currys have arranged marriage. That's not a thing with us ricecels. We're doomed forever. Literally.

Our life is brutal. We are the master copers. We have no choice but to cope and swallow the blackpill.
Arranged marriages are very rare in the west.

Ricecels only iqmog other men,
That was China and Japan, both of which were known to use only IQ scores from their top universities, while other countries used the national adult average. And even then the score disparity was only about 3 points above most European countries.
Most of Asia which used their national adult IQ score got around 90 to 99, not very high.

What did we ricecels do to deserve this?:cryfeels: We are the ugliest, least intelligent, physically the weakest, face the most discrimination, and are the poorest.:cryfeels:
Not to detract from what you are saying, i get being ricecel is difficult, but asian families in the west rank pretty high in income. Over here asians are careermoggers

Would you say ricecels are mogged by curries?

Aren't Asians the most intelligent race?

Sure when it comes to coding. when it comes to sales and people, we are so low iq that whites scream running away from us.