Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate becoming sober

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I'm quit drunk atm, but i'm in the process of becoming sober again, and i fucking hate it ngl. I don't wanna be sober, i wanna keep feeling the way i'm doing now, it's just so much better. My inhibtion is much lower than it usually is, and i'm also feeling way happier, than i usually do. Being sober is suicidefuel ngl.

Its over for drunkcels.

I like weed better than alcohol

being sober is like being on one of the worst possible drugs

i prefer other drugs over alcohol like xanax or H, but i like drunk over sober tbh.

Shame, weed is less harmful to your health than alcohol (as far as we know). Try MDMA instead of alcohol, I guess?

I love being drunk but I don't drink much for exactly the reason you described. I hate the feeling when I slowly become sober.

Shame, weed is less harmful to your health than alcohol (as far as we know). Try MDMA instead of alcohol, I guess?
I already tried MDMA a couple of times, it's a lot of fun ngl. Problem is just that alcohol is so much easier to get.
being sober is like being on one of the worst possible drugs

i prefer other drugs over alcohol like xanax or H, but i like drunk over sober tbh.
Preach it bro, there's nothing worse than being sober.

Problem is just that alcohol is so much easier to get
Tor blackmarkets are pretty safe, delivered right to your door. It's more expensive than alcohol, but a little goes a long way. Better bang for your buck, IMO. It's never done much for me, but I do mushrooms or acid occasionally. Fun, but not like a recreational drug. That's why I (kinda) like weed. A low-key high that you can choose to do randomly one night.

i like the high a lot, i just hate how long i have to wait in between doses (i dosed again with a month in between and that probably contributed to why i felt so shitty for a few days). which is why i prefer heroin, it forces euphoria like MDMA (though its pretty different otherwise) and i can do it more often

Alcohol lowers my consciousness, spiritually speaking. It's shit to me. I had half a bottle of wine last week and got pretty tipsy. I went to go listen to some music I normally like but it sounded like dull background noise. Super demoralizing. Borderline ropefuel. Not for me. Weed is not perfect but far superior.

Tor blackmarkets are pretty safe, delivered right to your door. It's more expensive than alcohol, but a little goes a long way. Better bang for your buck, IMO. It's never done much for me, but I do mushrooms or acid occasionally. Fun, but not like a recreational drug. That's why I (kinda) like weed. A low-key high that you can choose to do randomly one night.
Does it work outside of the US?
Alcohol lowers my consciousness, spiritually speaking. It's shit to me. I had half a bottle of wine last week and got pretty tipsy. I went to go listen to some music I normally like but it sounded like dull background noise. Super demoralizing. Borderline ropefuel. Not for me. Weed is not perfect but far superior.
Really? It's the exact opposite for me, every fucking song starts to sound good all of sudden ngl.

Does it work outside of the US?
Yes. I'm not outside the US, but I've seen tons of suppliers shipping from Europe, South America, Australia, probably elsewhere.

I use both weed and alcohol. I agree coming down can suck ngl.