Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate babies and children

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
When i was younger i used to play with babies and children but over time i developed a deep hatred against them. They enjoy total freedom of fools, they can destroy expensive stuff without facing punishment or at the very least a lecture because muh le innocent childerinos. Babies keep crying on planes, trains and busses and disturb everyones peace, imo babies shouldnt be allowed to use public transport and planes. They keep running around in buldings, almost pushing away other peoples and they tend to have annoying ass, high pitched voices. When there is baby in the room then all eyes are on the baby and other people get almost completely ignored.

Last edited:
They are very egocentric.

When i was younger i used to play with babies and children but over time i developed a deep hatred against them. They enjoy total freedom of fools, they can destroy expensive stuff without facing punishment or at the very least a lecture because muh le innocent childerinos. Babies keep crying on planes, trains and busses and disturb everyones peace, imo babies shouldnt be allowed to use public transport and planes. They keep running around in buldings, almost pushing away other peoples and they tend to have annoying ass, high pitched voices. When there is baby in the room then all eyes are on the baby and other people get almost completely ignored.
I agree they are annoying