Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate “autistic” people

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://youtu.be/SoWSuxBy6oo

All of these mentally fucked retards all talk the same. Lol @ people saying you can’t dissect autism and that they’re basically normal people. I don’t think autism even really exists, I think if you’re diagnosed with it you get some placebo effect that makes you act weird. Or maybe the meds turn you into this idk.

All the people I’ve seen that wear their “autism” label look like fucking weirdos. Dyed hair fetishist bisexual lesbian or gay freakshows all have “autistic” in their description.

me noo not austism, te is wight, autismions do not is not real
Yeah but if you went on here you wouldn’t act like this right? Maybe there’s 2 kinds of autism idk, but these people ruin your reputation

Look man, self hatred isn't gonna help anything.

being autist= doesn't equal lefturd
Yeah but why do they all say they’re autistic. I think the outspoken self proclaimed autists are lefturds and weirdos. Idk. All the autistic people irl I’ve known have gotten under my skin (those who self proclaimed ofc)
Look man, self hatred isn't gonna help anything.
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: I might, but I choose to cope by saying my failed social skills especially in school are just childhood anxiety and anxiety in general. I’ve never had a mental checkup thingy and I don’t want to go, although if I did I would lie to sound normal

Women are all autistic
and the average female autist is WAY different from the average male autist

only soy fag autists do that
I knew a big (6’2) black guy who was 14 that was autistic. He liked super Mario and had a gaming addiction. Idk why he was there besides that. it was a troubled boys home so I guess he was LDARing so hard he wouldn’t go to school.

The other autistic kid was a manlet Mexican who’s head literally looked like those skull charts of black peoples skull from the 1800’s but worse. It was insane. Although he had aspergers too
AAED0F86 939F 473C 9EB6 076D85DB25FB

autistic people have a certain look to them, mainly bigger heads,
His head was very sideways egg. I wouldn’t say big, just super slanted and shaped weird. Even those that say skull shape doesn’t matter would look at this kid and think that his brain is getting crushed
which i have, but IT are the true retarded autists
Baste

@ThoughtfulCel is the kind of person in this vid
Dude halfway through the 30yo autistic guy (who’s shy af and like you can tell) starts getting roasted by the rest of the autist squad for not ever being diagnosed.

why are they always so passive aggressive? I know they don’t mean it but holy fuck, I can’t imagine how that room hasn’t broken into a fight. Maybe they can’t detect the passive aggressivism either but jfl.

@ThoughtfulCel is the kind of person in this vid
Screenshot 2021 01 05 at 002253

Boy don't let me roast you.

Aww shit too late

Shut your kilo ren looking ass up.

Wide body ass.

Built like a wooden plank

Noodle arm ass.

Pants pulled up so high they reach your belly button. Urkle looking ass.

Pasty ass. Look like if sunlight touched your skin you'd burn ass.

Pepperoni nipple ass.

Skinny fat ass. Look like you never touched a weight in your life let alone been through any hard labor looking ass.

20210103 221541

that was more of a soy moment i know many autists just dont react to things, to a fault
Soys are passive aggressive too yeah. Just amplified with proclaiming you’re autistic to everyone like a badge (also soy).
Women are all autistic
and the average female autist is WAY different from the average male autist
Every autistic woman I’ve seen has dressed like a giga slut. Even in the vid you can see the foids boobs through her shirt. Autistic foids always dress the most loose