Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I HATE ATTRACTIVE MEN

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
HOW COME they get to be born with an advantage over me just cus they are seen as conventionally attractive and i am not. IT ISNT FAIR ITS AN INJUSTICE THEY literally can get any girl with looks alone personality isnt even fucking needed...i am a very loving and affectionate person who would adore any girl who goes for personality over looks but do they even exist? probably not

i DESPISE attractive men. just for being more succesful in this world for no reason other than they were born to look a certain way

i hate them all i hate them all i hate them all i hate them all i hate then all

its so unfair

i deserve a girlfriend not them i would actually be good like i would do anything for them and treat them right but chads will just treat them like shit and they wonder why...BC YOU ONLY CARE ABT LOOKS NOT PERSONALITY YOU FUCKING SLUT

Last edited:
Yeah me too, I'd love to wake up and tell a girl how much I love her every morning but oh well, they dont give af about ugly guys chad takes all

one day when i lose all my copes im gonna shut the lights off and itll be the fault of attractive people. i hate being unnatractive and autistic my life is ruined

Yeah me too, I'd love to wake up and tell a girl how much I love her every morning but oh well, they dont give af about ugly guys chad takes all
i would like to hold a girl in my arms and listen to all of her problems and let her know i love her

but a girl whod appreciate that from a guy like me (ugly) doesnt exist

I understand but you should hate women instead and blame them, its not mens fault.
oh trust me i hate women too but ive already made a hundred woman hating threads. thought id speak my mind on chads

honestly most chads aren't bad people. like sure a few are assholes but most of the ones ive met were generally alright. i am jealous of them though. just keep in mind they never asked to be chad and got lucky.

Yes just hating on them makes no sense to me, its all 100% women who are fault and the simps, cucks who protect them and let them keep doing their shit.
i hate them out of jealousy

I understand but you should hate women instead and blame them, its not mens fault.
Foids and chads :chad::foidSoy::banhammer:
Chad took your looksmatchs virginity before settling with stacy

Last edited:
i would like to hold a girl in my arms and listen to all of her problems and let her know i love her

but a girl whod appreciate that from a guy like me (ugly) doesnt exist
same I'd dream of being in a romantic loving relationship more than sex/fucking random girls everyday :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I feel like this needs to be said more, (call me a simp or a cuck or whatever idrc) you could look at it like the problem is 50/50, foids and attractive men, foids of course because they deem what is attractive and what isn't and men because they are that. What have they done besides been born that makes them that way?, nothing. What have we done besides been born that makes us this way? Nothing. On average we've put in the same amount of work as they but still are worthless.

My point is, this needs to be said more a s attractive men need to be hated as much as foids are for many reasons, Chads made foids this way, if foids weren't so dopimine fried and dick sick this wouldn't matter, they actively seek out Chads because it makes them feel good. For example if Chads didn't exist, foids wouldn't be this way (and yes Chads existed even for example back in Rome but tinder didn't so the average foid didn't know that the hot Chad gladiator lived one town away)

Its like saying that Pitbulls need to be eradicated because they are a dangerous dog breed, it's not the breeds fault it's dangerous, it's the people who own them, guns don't kill people, people kill people

Foids aren't all the problem, conventionally attractive men are, no bad owners no bad Pitbulls, no mass shooters no gun hate, no conventionally attractive men, no dick sick foids.

same I'd dream of being in a romantic loving relationship more than sex/fucking random girls everyday :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
id rather be in a romantic loving relationship where we could only kiss/cuddle/hug than a hedonist lustful relationship where sex is allowed

HOW COME they get to be born with an advantage over me just cus they are seen as conventionally attractive and i am not. IT ISNT FAIR ITS AN INJUSTICE THEY literally can get any girl with looks alone personality isnt even fucking needed...i am a very loving and affectionate person who would adore any girl who goes for personality over looks but do they even exist? probably not

i DESPISE attractive men. just for being more succesful in this world for no reason other than they were born to look a certain way

its so unfair

i deserve a girlfriend not them i would actually be good like i would do anything for them and treat them right but chads will just treat them like shit and they wonder why...BC YOU ONLY CARE ABT LOOKS NOT PERSONALITY YOU FUCKING SLUT
You are an attractive man. What are you talking about :feelswhat:

its so unfair

Same.:fuk:

one day when i lose all my copes im gonna shut the lights off and itll be the fault of attractive people. i hate being unnatractive and autistic my life is ruined
they wont care if u kys. go ER and go down in glory

The problem with attractive men is that they don't marry a Stacy but keep offering free lunches (free cock) to below-stacy tier femoids, thus enabling foids to practise hypergamy and feeding the insatiable foid ego. If chads would commit, foids would have to commit to normies and sub-normies, simply to get sex. This is not the case these days, but used to be until 1960s (the looksmatch marrying looksmatch pattern). :feelsmage:

Cucks keep blaming men and ignoring the root cause of all evil, the human female jfl

Changed ER’s speech a bit I see

The problem with attractive men is that they don't marry a Stacy but keep offering free lunches (free cock) to below-stacy tier femoids, thus enabling foids to practise hypergamy and feeding the insatiable foid ego. If chads would commit, foids would have to commit to normies and sub-normies, simply to get sex. This is not the case these days, but used to be until 1960s (the looksmatch marrying looksmatch pattern). :feelsmage:
This.

I hate chads more than foids tbh

I want to put attractive men into acid (skyrim)

I hate foids more than chads :reeeeee:

I hate men who're more successful than me in life :feelscomfy:

its so unfair

LMAO you cut yourself like a foid