Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate anime and weebs

The only anime I am a fan of is the Japanese transformers shows from 1987-1990. Outside of that I always thought anime was kinda gay and never understood the appeal. Always hated seeing foid anime pfp as well.

You like feminine things=faggot trait.
Just because faggots like feminine things doesn't necessarily mean every man who likes feminine things is a faggot.
Girly animes are just gay and they don't good plots anyways as well. Most of it just seems to be for fan service and for guys to oogle over. That shit also serves a pipeline to become a tranny as well. So I reject it.
Plenty of girly anime have good plot. Nana is but one prime example.
The example you gave (K-ON!!) is hardly a fan service anime at all. In fact, most fan service anime are obviously targeted at boys.
If girly anime turn you into a tranny, do FPS turn you into a school shooter?

Could it be that we have differing definitions of "girly anime"?

Plenty of girly anime have good plot. Nana is but one prime example.
The example you gave (K-ON!!) is hardly a fan service anime at all. In fact, most fan service anime are obviously targeted at boys.
If girly anime turn you into a tranny, do FPS turn you into a school shooter?

Could it be that we have differing definitions of "girly anime"?
I partly just see it as a slippery slope, but good for you if you're not vulnerable, and not falling for those things.

I guess we just live in different worlds.

Anime is bluepill cope tbh. Just some cartoon fantasy world where chads and roasties have magic adventures together. No realistic incel character anywhere though. Cope more animefags

Anime is bluepill cope tbh. Just some cartoon fantasy world where chads and roasties have magic adventures together. No realistic incel character anywhere though. Cope more animefags

Mushishi is probably the closet incel anime in my opinion.

:yes:

I guess we just live in different worlds.
Probably. Unfortunate it has to be this way.
Even so, most girly anime is created for men, the main target audience of Love Live for example is male.
In my mind anime like Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji and Kamisama Hajimemashita are also girly anime, but they are certainly not created for men.
Mushishi is probably the closet incel anime in my opinion.
Mushishi is nice.
Thx gonna check it out
one-eighty much?

Probably. Unfortunate it has to be this way.

In my mind anime like Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji and Kamisama Hajimemashita are also girly anime, but they are certainly not created for men.

Mushishi is nice.

one-eighty much?
He said it's an incel character. Never seen anime that didn't have Chad main character so my point still stands.

He said it's an incel character. Never seen anime that didn't have Chad main character so my point still stands.
Ginko (the MC) is not really an incel from what I remember. He's certainly no Chad tho.
Yeah alright, it depends. Those shows are not for me. I like stuff like Is the Order a Rabbit and Idolmaster.
Fair enough. I recall liking Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? and I think I watched The IDOLM@STER (only the first season) but that was years ago at this point. I haven't watched much CGDCT in recent years, so maybe I grew out of it somewhat.

PS Why on earth does MAL classify Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? as CGDCT?

Based me too hate that

Anime is good. I usually visit DBSHype or Geekdom for spoilers since they have the raw scans.

Anime is good. I usually visit DBSHype or Geekdom for spoilers since they have the raw scans.
Lots of people here hate mass culture in general. Hence hatred towards anime.

I hate weebs, and almost every anime/manga/whateverjapthing sucks, it was way better when non chinks were unaware of this medium, at least then you could discuss the only 10 or so decent anime with intelligent people in some internet backwoods forum.

I know a few people on here will be offended but outside DBZ I cannot stand anime. The other day I tried watching JoJo's bizarre adventure and it has no more value than a marvel movie when it comes to themes or the basic style. It's shallow and empty. Just mindless action. Now I know there's other genres of anime but all of them seem to be just shittier versions of western Media. Ghost in a Shell = blade runner, etc... Also I cannot stand the sheer faggotry of it all. The overdone expressions, the god awful humor. The only hentai of good quality that has any interest themes and I'm not even joking is incest hentai. Because at least it explores something bold often with interesting depth.

However outside anime itself I hate above all else the fans. Their stupid profile pictures, their poor attempts at shoving references everywhere and worst of all how much of them are faggots. I swear every anime PFP guy wants to suck cock. Can we ban all anime pfps from this site?
Based its for low t soyboys