Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate anime and weebs

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I know a few people on here will be offended but outside DBZ I cannot stand anime. The other day I tried watching JoJo's bizarre adventure and it has no more value than a marvel movie when it comes to themes or the basic style. It's shallow and empty. Just mindless action. Now I know there's other genres of anime but all of them seem to be just shittier versions of western Media. Ghost in a Shell = blade runner, etc... Also I cannot stand the sheer faggotry of it all. The overdone expressions, the god awful humor. The only hentai of good quality that has any interest themes and I'm not even joking is incest hentai. Because at least it explores something bold often with interesting depth.

However outside anime itself I hate above all else the fans. Their stupid profile pictures, their poor attempts at shoving references everywhere and worst of all how much of them are faggots. I swear every anime PFP guy wants to suck cock. Can we ban all anime pfps from this site?

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

A lot of do weebs suck.

A lot of them like slice of life. Yeah, it's no wonder a bunch of them are homosexuals.

Most likely the types that would also troon out as well.

Always stick to manimes, Seinen, and Shounen like DBZ. Don't listen to those homosexuals that watch slice of life.

Always stick to manimes, Seinen, and Shounen like DBZ. Don't listen to those homosexuals that watch slice of life.
These fuckers would always trash on DBZ as well.

The types that are also intimidated by masculinity.

These fuckers would always trash on DBZ as well.

The types that are also intimidated by masculinity.
"DBZ is just a dumb anime for normies." These mfs wear maid skirts.

1.jpg

Fucking disgusting hypocrites anyways.

same, weebs are so fucking insufferable and unfunny. The only "animes" that I like are the studio ghibli movies, one of the best movies I've ever seen

Now that EOZ is retconned, we will see a new generation of Dbz heroes.

:yes:. @Fat Link @PPEcel Can you achieve this for us?

I hate batman

:yes:. @Fat Link @PPEcel Can you achieve this for us?
Oh believe me I’ve long wanted to but unfortunately anime is so ingrained in online culture that any attempts to excise its tumor will only inevitably end up killing the host that tries and makes the attempt, which in this case would be our incels.is website going bye bye. :feelsugh:

Oh believe me I’ve long wanted to but unfortunately anime is so ingrained in online culture that any attempts to excise its tumor will only inevitably end up killing the host that tries and makes the attempt, which in this case would be our incels.is website going bye bye. :feelsugh:
Is it possible to ban anime foids at least? :feelsUgh:

How many times must I be branded as a homosexual? :feelsseriously:
Now I know there's other genres of anime but all of them seem to be just shittier versions of western Media.
Anime on the whole is far less soy than most Western media tho. I also disagree with your take. Do you have some examples to back up your claim?
They like this girly animes like this
What's wrong with liking girly anime?

Tough shit. Banning animecels would cause an incel civil war, assuming they aren't the overwhelming majority.

Anime on the whole is far less soy than most Western media tho. I also disagree with your take. Do you have some examples to back up your claim?

You like feminine things=faggot trait.

I don't like anime.
What's that got to do with anything? Isn't having a pfp of a man wearing make-up gayer than having a pfp of a cartoon or a woman you are attracted to? :feelswhere:

I'm picky when it comes to anime. I mainly like the old ones like logh and lupin

attraction to masculinity = faggot trait

Girly animes are just gay and they don't good plots anyways as well. Most of it just seems to be for fan service and for guys to oogle over. That shit also serves a pipeline to become a tranny as well. So I reject it.

Agreed weebs are faggots. Also jojo does suck.

Agreed weebs are faggots. Also jojo does suck.
I don't understand why incels would even like JoJo. It's one of the most lookist animes. All the bad guys are always ugly.

I don't understand why incels would even like JoJo. It's one of the most lookist animes. All the bad guys are always ugly.
That logic is kinda dumb because most if not all movies, games, comics, TV shows and all that stuff has good looking people as the protagonist.

So we wouldn't be able to play games or watch any movie? i don't know if i understood you well

That's not very otaku of you

That logic is kinda dumb because most if not all movies, games, comics, TV shows and all that stuff has good looking people as the protagonist.

So we wouldn't be able to play games or watch any movie? i don't know if i understood you well
It's more blatant in JoJo and the main characters are simps.