Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate americans with every fibre of my being

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
when i think of the state of the world for morethan a second it becomes impossible not to hate americans. all the evil of the world comes from america. they made marxism popular and exported it to everyone else. their military occupies nations to ensure buttsex homos arent being mistreated. their women openly boast on socialmedia about having sex with the biggest blackest nigger monkey dicks they find. in fact, americas culture is entirely built around the nigger. from tv adverts, sports teams, rap music, their holidays are all oriented around niggers. americas unofficial state religion is nigger worship. to an american there is no gretaer blasphemy than implying the sacred nigger beast is anythingg less than a godly being. a white american father who refuses to loan his daughter out to knuckle-dragging, hoop-shooting, monkey-nostrilled nigger is public enemy number one. americans all worship pedophiles, women, niggers, homos, nigger homo women etc. they have tens of millions of firearms and amunitions and they never fire a single shot because they are the most worthless godforsaken cowards the universe has ever known. the only solution to rectify the american question is to aim the fattest nuclear warheads the planet possesses and let them loose towards the great satan. only when the inhabitants of america are reduced to charred carcasses and bare bones will the world finally have some peace. god will dance on the smouldering and eviscerated corpses of the dead nigger homo spics. fuck this country i hate them so much

Untitled

Last edited:
Ya the real goal of the revolution wasn't just liberty in the 13 states. It was to bring the revolution of liberty and all that comes with that like the creative destruction of free markets.. to the whole North American continent, then to all of the Americas, then to the world.

The genie of liberty got out of the bottle, and now its clear the whole world is shaking trying to resist and hold on to the old orders that exist through the use of force to maintain them.

Russia is one of the great powers of the old world, and as America finished off gobbling up the Eastern Block countries, now the US Empire is pushing on the ex-Soviet Union. And already Russia is in real trouble.

When America/Britain are spreading the chaos even without the armies, its whatever the most destructive things are to those societies. Like Marxism, women having wild sex and abandoning their families and especially sex with criminals, invalids, low lifes, globohomo, the total hypnosis of television, attacking religion.

And its these drugs that are actually getting stronger and stronger. Like people in other countries think they can resist it, but then they are dressing up like a woman and they want to believe in the fantasy, and supporting mass immigration to their country. Before that the morons in many countries jumped full into Communism because they wanted to believe that.

No need to hate or nuke them. Just ditch the petrodollar and America will become a middle tier country. Its the petrodollar that lets them export their debt for the rest to deal with.

pay for oil and gas in Rubbles oe Venezuala peso, dont buy American stuff

plus its the chaos(war, homo, trans etc) that America needs to survive. Because if you cant even get ur own house in order how can you get on with the job of discarding dollars.

Last edited:
Yes. They encouraged toxic multiculturalism in our world.

Of-course, I'm grateful to be CC genotype.

(I'm "Almond" or "Chestnut")

daily reminder: god hates americans

The US is cucked into oblivion at this point. A girl can go to church and then two hours later get a train ran on her by Chad :feelsohgod:

you would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies