Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate all people who have better than me physically and financially

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
I knew or still know some people that were moggers AND rich :fuk: this is literally proof of our society being a lookist scum :feelsrope::reeeeee:. I hate all niggers who have better than me in life :feelsree:. I hope god gets ass raped with a metal grinder until I die for giving them better looks hence better opportunities :blackpill:. If I go in a rich neighbourhood all the people there are fairskinned chads ans stacies but when I go in a slum dweller place the people are dark and ugly this means better looking = better opportunities i hope all you people who lied to me die a painful agonizing death. Its all so tiring bros:feelscry:

Last edited:
Same but I hate people with better social lives more

I knew or still know some people that were moggers AND rich :fuk: this is literally proof of our society being a lookist scum :feelsrope::reeeeee:. I hate all niggers who have better than me in life :feelsree:. I hope god gets ass raped with a metal grinder until I die for giving them better looks hence better opportunities :blackpill:. Its all so tiring bros:feelscry:
:feelsrope:

They lucked out, boyo, when you think of all the wealthy 6'2 WASPs set for Ivy League, living life on administrator mode; just how it is, but it's certainly not natural for those less attractive to literally be left in the dust by degenerate foids. :feelsUgh:

I hate society in general

They lucked out, boyo, when you think of all the wealthy 6'2 WASPs set for Ivy League, living life on administrator mode; just how it is, but it's certainly not natural for those less attractive to literally be left in the dust by degenerate foids. :feelsUgh:
:yes:
Incelism is directly proportional to feminism

I hate the society. It was unfair toward me. I used to believe in karma but not anymore when those people who mogged me and bullied me were left unpunished. I cannot wait for Putin to launch the nuke throwing the world into chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back