Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "i hate all men"

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
62d 10h 14m
no you dont stacy, you hate all chads

chads are brutes, douchebags, assholes, and meatheads who in the end will just treat you like utter shit (and if chad is the type of guy you go for, good. fuck you. you deserve it)

if you gave someone like me and many other supreme gentleman on this website, you probably wouldn't hate men so much. when given the chance, i am really loving, caring, affectionate, clingy, passionate about my hobbies, and i prefer love and romance over lust and hedonism, i have a lot of love to give the only problem is girls keep FUCKING ME OVER...theyve done nothing but lead me on and ghost me for their own sick demented entertainment

i am not the best looking and im not NT but if it was truly about personality then a girl would ADORE having a bf like me, im 100% certain

but if you wanna keep getting beaten and/or cheated on by those stupid chad brutes then be my guest, you deserve everything chad does coming your way if thats the path you go on :society:

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Morningstar
★★★★★
35d 21h 34m
same old story

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
245d 19h 5m
Women are a weird creatures, they like drama and excitement even if its come from being beaten up and treated as shit.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Better run, better run, outrun my gun (in vidya)
★★★★★
47d 20h 31m
"I hate all men who aren't at least 6'5" :foidSoy:

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
-
59d 22h 41m
Lizards hate you

Nikalas

Nikalas

I want to be caressed by mommy
★★★
7d 8h 57m
They hate the upper 1% (which controls wages and jobs) and hate the sub5 (who rape and molest them)

krimpi

krimpi

$lut$
★★★★
14d 20h 25m
You deserve to be treated like the piece of slutshit that you are, whore!
Your worth is nothing more, than that piece of shit on chads cock, after he fucked your ass and that you had swallowed!

Last edited:
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
7d 18h 39m
no you dont stacy, you hate all chads

chads are brutes, douchebags, assholes, and meatheads who in the end will just treat you like utter shit (and if chad is the type of guy you go for, good. fuck you. you deserve it)

if you gave someone like me and many other supreme gentleman on this website, you probably wouldn't hate men so much. when given the chance, i am really loving, caring, affectionate, clingy, passionate about my hobbies, and i prefer love and romance over lust and hedonism, i have a lot of love to give the only problem is girls keep FUCKING ME OVER...theyve done nothing but lead me on and ghost me for their own sick demented entertainment

i am not the best looking and im not NT but if it was truly about personality then a girl would ADORE having a bf like me, im 100% certain

but if you wanna keep getting beaten and/or cheated on by those stupid chad brutes then be my guest, you deserve everything chad does coming your way if thats the path you go on :society:
People cant fight their biology, the most feminist foid will still fvck chad if given the chance. Just like many inkels here who openly hate foids and call them toilets yet will still become a betabuxx if approached by even one :feelshaha:

1337hikki

1337hikki

Seize the means of procreation!
★★
20d 20h 1m
if you gave someone like me and many other supreme gentleman on this website
I'm p sure the supreme gentleman would've just put a hole in her whore skull:feelskek: