Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "i hate all men"

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
no you dont stacy, you hate all chads

chads are brutes, douchebags, assholes, and meatheads who in the end will just treat you like utter shit (and if chad is the type of guy you go for, good. fuck you. you deserve it)

if you gave someone like me and many other supreme gentleman on this website, you probably wouldn't hate men so much. when given the chance, i am really loving, caring, affectionate, clingy, passionate about my hobbies, and i prefer love and romance over lust and hedonism, i have a lot of love to give the only problem is girls keep FUCKING ME OVER...theyve done nothing but lead me on and ghost me for their own sick demented entertainment

i am not the best looking and im not NT but if it was truly about personality then a girl would ADORE having a bf like me, im 100% certain

but if you wanna keep getting beaten and/or cheated on by those stupid chad brutes then be my guest, you deserve everything chad does coming your way if thats the path you go on :society:

same old story

Women are a weird creatures, they like drama and excitement even if its come from being beaten up and treated as shit.

"I hate all men who aren't at least 6'5" :foidSoy:

They hate the upper 1% (which controls wages and jobs) and hate the sub5 (who rape and molest them)

You deserve to be treated like the piece of slutshit that you are, whore!
Your worth is nothing more, than that piece of shit on chads cock, after he fucked your ass and that you had swallowed!

Last edited:
no you dont stacy, you hate all chads

chads are brutes, douchebags, assholes, and meatheads who in the end will just treat you like utter shit (and if chad is the type of guy you go for, good. fuck you. you deserve it)

if you gave someone like me and many other supreme gentleman on this website, you probably wouldn't hate men so much. when given the chance, i am really loving, caring, affectionate, clingy, passionate about my hobbies, and i prefer love and romance over lust and hedonism, i have a lot of love to give the only problem is girls keep FUCKING ME OVER...theyve done nothing but lead me on and ghost me for their own sick demented entertainment

i am not the best looking and im not NT but if it was truly about personality then a girl would ADORE having a bf like me, im 100% certain

but if you wanna keep getting beaten and/or cheated on by those stupid chad brutes then be my guest, you deserve everything chad does coming your way if thats the path you go on :society:
People cant fight their biology, the most feminist foid will still fvck chad if given the chance. Just like many inkels here who openly hate foids and call them toilets yet will still become a betabuxx if approached by even one :feelshaha:

if you gave someone like me and many other supreme gentleman on this website
I'm p sure the supreme gentleman would've just put a hole in her whore skull:feelskek: