Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate all foids except my mother

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★★
I love my mother so much,yet I hate her gender so much.She is the only person who has ever shown me love andyou affection.Even now if I have a minor headache ,she gives me a massage(she is very good at it)and makes my favourite food.She doesand every thing for me,my laundry,cleans every thing fo me despite having arthritis.Her hands are always aching because of arthritis and she still does everything,I feel so fucking useless:feelsbadman::feelsrope:.I do not look like her ,she quite old, but she is very gl,sheI is also very intelligent,along with my father,I dont know how I ended up as a genetic failure:cryfeels:,I don't know whatwhy Ill do if she dies

loving your mother is based

In all seriousness though, I'm glad you have a good relationship with your family. Good on you. :)

In all seriousness though, I'm glad you have a good relationship with your family. Good on you. :)
No,I dont have a good relationship with them,my brothers hate me,my brother once literally told me ,that I was good for nothing and that I am a loser,sometimes I vent out my frustration on my mom and I think dad is fed up of me:cryfeels:

I hate my mother. Good for you that you have a stable mother.

I hate your mother

You’re kinda lucky… I’m not as fortunate… Though I guess I love my step-grandma.

You’re kinda lucky… I’m not as fortunate… Though I guess I love my step-grandma.
I guess I am,but my mom isn't for having such a useless child like me,but meh,I have chad brothers and stacy sister,

I guess I am,but my mom isn't for having such a useless child like me,but meh,I have chad brothers and stacy sister,
I was on the same boat… my brothers and cousins had their own lives going for them, and I was struggling to get by. No job, no school, and I’ve always had trouble being assertive and speaking up. I was kinda a burden on my family, often having to ask grandma to accompany me to doctor appointments.

The one thing I know for sure was that I was pretty much the only grandkid who talks and listens to her. And maybe you’re the same with your mom.

I was on the same boat… my brothers and cousins had their own lives going for them, and I was struggling to get by. No job, no school, and I’ve always had trouble being assertive and speaking up. I was kinda a burden on my family, often having to ask grandma to accompany me to doctor appointments.

The one thing I know for sure was that I was pretty much the only grandkid who talks and listens to her. And maybe you’re the same with your mom.
Same I have trouble being assertive,except my mom doesn't share her problems with any one,I just tell her all my problems and she listens:cryfeels::feelsrope:
I listen to my grandma tho,pretty close to her,but she I getting old everyday:feelsrope:

Same I have trouble being assertive,except my mom doesn't share her problems with any one,I just tell her all my problems and she listens:cryfeels::feelsrope:
I listen to my grandma tho,pretty close to her,but she I getting old everyday:feelsrope:
I do the same with her as well… but perhaps there’s a reason, no fault of your own…

And I feel you on that… I was close with her adopted sister and her mom, whom I call “Nana”. They’ve passed on years ago.

*hug*

Yes I love my mother and grandmother.

I do the same with her as well… but perhaps there’s a reason, no fault of your own…

And I feel you on that… I was close with her adopted sister and her mom, whom I call “Nana”. They’ve passed on years ago.

*hug*
Thanks brocel:feelsaww:btw which culture are you from?

I’m from America… and sure thing!
Oh I though American mothers weren't very..motherly,are you from the South which I heard is fairly traditional?

Oh I though American mothers weren't very..motherly,are you from the South which I heard is fairly traditional?
I’m from up North, and raised by grandparents… My family is kinda mixed, to put it simply. I along with my blood family is black, step grandma, her siblings, and my Nana are white.

My distant relatives, however, are from the South.

You’re right, however… they aren’t, and my biological mother was rather… incompetent.

I’m from up North, and raised by grandparents… My family is kinda mixed, to put it simply. I along with my blood family is black, step grandma, her siblings, and my Nana are white.

My distant relatives, however, are from the South.

You’re right, however… they aren’t, and my biological mother was rather… incompetent.
Good for you bro,to have a step mother willing to take care of you.my famiky is extremely mixed too

Good for you bro,to have a step mother willing to take care of you.my famiky is extremely mixed too
Nice!

Sadly, I’m kinda fucked after my conflict with Grandpa. Now I’m stuck with the my femoid mother and her cuck husband…

Lol, I feel so bad talking about the two in such bad light. Then again… they’re always kinda cold with me.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She is the only woman who is biologically inclined to love you, assuming you are a truecel

I hate all foids especially my mother cause that bitch brought me here

I love my mother so much,yet I hate her gender so much.She is the only person who has ever shown me love andyou affection.Even now if I have a minor headache ,she gives me a massage(she is very good at it)and makes my favourite food.She doesand every thing for me,my laundry,cleans every thing fo me despite having arthritis.Her hands are always aching because of arthritis and she still does everything,I feel so fucking useless:feelsbadman::feelsrope:.I do not look like her ,she quite old, but she is very gl,sheI is also very intelligent,along with my father,I dont know how I ended up as a genetic failure:cryfeels:,I don't know whatwhy Ill do if she dies
So you're mother sucked your dick.... Hahaha typisch incest...

How the fuck to love your parents?
Every problem that you have is because of them.... :feelsseriously: