Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Had To Work A Double Today Because Two Of My Co Workers Called In To Fuck Each Other

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Greasy fat ass ex con piece of shit that looks like a fucking throw back. who to his credit, is very good at what he does and normally punctual, but apparently has a history of fucking all the new girls, the stupid fucking butterfaced cunt in question has a kind of bird like face which may or may not distract you from her somewhat flattering figure. Boss knows all about it and even laughed about it, but seemed to feel bad when he saw me running out of steam towards the end, and even gave me a nice little bonus payout from his own pocket for helping out.

Wasn't a total loss because I did well and impressed alot of important people with my work ethic, but fuck, she isn't even all that and he looks like the kind of guy who probably raped new guys while he was in prison, but some how some way, he always manages to end up fucking new girls half his size and ten years younger, according to other employees. Mean while clean cut clean record having men who can rent an apartment, vote and own a firearm get JACK MOTHERFUCKING SHIT AND GO TO BED AT NIGHT WONDERING WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM THAT HAS EVEN AVERAGE LOOKING GIRLS PREFERING REPUGNANT LOOKING FUCKHEADS LIKE HIM TO RELATIVELY DECENT BUT JUST LONELY GUYS LIKE ME ! Someone please just fucking end me already, and I don't mean in a damn video game...

you can refuse them if its out of your schedule just turn your phone off on your off days

you can refuse them if its out of your schedule just turn your phone off on your off days
I was already there working my regular shift, and to be fair, I always jump at an opportunity to make extra bread in this current economy. Just the circumstances that pissed me off...