Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had to help a pregnant girl today and now I feel like a cuck

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I was on the bus and it was full but I got a sit. A pregnant woman got into the bus and came to stand close to me her protruding belly almost touching my head. I looked up and she looked at me like saying "what are you waiting to give me your sit, asshole?" I didn't want to give up my sit so I just ignored her. However I could feel more people looking at me with anger cause you see, the buss was full but pretty much all the other passengers were women and of course none of those cunts had the dignity of giving up their sit for her. It's always men who have to do it. At some point it became unbearable so I stood up and she sat down. She mumbled a weak thank you at least. Still I feel like a total cuck soy, I wasn't planning on drinking tonight but I guess I'm gonna have to.

I looked up and she looked at me like saying "what are you waiting to give me your sit, asshole?"

She is not entitled to your seat.

Never begun for public transportcels

Yes you should feel ashamed

Yes, that was pretty cucked and pathetic, lmao @ giving a shit about some holes looking at you

Meh being pregnant is basically like a disability at that point. Just get up. Got nothing to do with being cucked. It's not like they would have thrown you out of the bus like Rosa Parks.

You should've decked her. Extra points if the baby comes out retarded

you got mogged by the pregnant woman, her child, and rosa parks.

Officer you're dismissed. Give us your badge and gun

Out of all the people on the bus she came over to you and chose you... do you wonder why she did that? Literally low smv males being exploited. Think about it. "what are you waiting to give me your sit, asshole?", do you think that if there was a chad on that bus, she would've gone to him AND said that?

Out of all the people on the bus she came over to you and chose you... do you wonder why she did that? Literally low smv males being exploited. Think about it. "what are you waiting to give me your sit, asshole?", do you think that if there was a chad on that bus, she would've gone to him AND said that?

I know, If i had been a Chad she would've let me sit "ah poor chad he must be so tired, I rather stand"

You waited and none of the other cunts offered to give up their seats. JFL at being ugly in 2019

Should just say to her face flat out "It's not my child".

Exactly this, also she should have fucked a chad that had a car. Or maybe she has one and just wanted to ride the bus so that people see that she's pregnant, hint: wdgaf.

Be the incel rosa parks. Why would you help a proven sexhaver?

You gave a foid special treatment because she let some dude creampie her. Congrats ya big cuck!

Yes, ur a fucking cuck. I never in my life gave a seat to a pregnant whore tbh if she was fucked by a chad, he got her pregnant and then left is her problem not mine.

Just pretend to be asleep in such situations. But maybe the baby in her belly will be an incel, or maybe a cool normie or up who'll help incels somehow. Think about that.

I would have ignored her or pretend to be asleep. I probably have headphones/earbuds in anyway.
Meh being pregnant is basically like a disability at that point. Just get up. Got nothing to do with being cucked. It's not like they would have thrown you out of the bus like Rosa Parks.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

sounds horrible to have to share transportation with the unwashed masses ngl

Think about it. "what are you waiting to give me your sit, asshole?",
do you think that if there was a chad on that bus, she would've gone to him AND said that?
She didn't say it, reread the OP, "she looked at me like saying" is what preceded the quotes.

You signalled to the world that you're a disposable slave who only exists to serve women. It was made even worse by the fact that you did it tepidly, and consciously agreed to the idea that you're inferior after a period of reflection, rather than doing it out of misguided instinct.

Next time think about how good you'd feel in retrospect if you stand up for yourself (or rather, remain seated for yourself).

Resist the social pressure to submit to the pregnant foid! Imagine her getting fucked in every hole and semen spilling all over her face. There is nothing respectable about that whore.

If her baby makes her akin to public property, then this comes with both rights and obligations: tell her to take off your pants and sit on your dick if she wants your seat.

Last edited:
I've done it before.Dont really care tbh