Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had to endure 10 years of shit mexican free tv after my grandma died...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Before my grandma died i had jetix and i enjoyed cool anime series like samurai X... After she died i had to watch cumskin worshipping shit "televisa" shows and "telenovelas" cuz i had nothing else to watch, It was a motherfucking torture , I only had access to putrid garbage like this.

Chabelo el inmortal

78747 1
740full otro rollo con  adal ramones photo

Maxresdefault
Maxresdefault 1
1200224701 f
Ello hdpi 1af958b5

Outside of that i only had spongebob/dragon ball shit being repeated over and over and over...Fuck my life and this shithole :feelsrope:

Watch the news and jerk off to the spanish latina stacy news reporters :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

El chavo del ocho isn't trash

I remember I had to wait almost a decade as a kid before I could have access to Cartoon Network.

he has a nice pair of tits tbh
wouldve gladly watched her

Maricon, que quieres tu? Por que se la chupas tanto a culturas extranjeras mientras odias tu cultura nacional? :feelsLSD:Eres un pedazo de mierda, mereces totalmente tu inceldom.

:forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Maricon, que quieres tu? Por que se la chupas tanto a culturas extranjeras mientras odias tu cultura nacional? :feelsLSD:Eres un pedazo de mierda, mereces totalmente tu inceldom.

lo dice el wachiturro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Should have read books and drawn instead.

When was this? Was this before the internet or did you just not have it?