Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had to dance with foids in middle school for gym class

blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
730
Online
10d 10h 6m
Have you guys ever had to be forced to dance with a foid in gym class during middle school???:lul::lul::lul:. It was brutal af I had to do It though my 7th and 8th grade of course being a manlet and unattractive did not help at all. I had to get in a group of my fellow brocels and dance with another group of foids it did not end well. Long story short I was acting autistic as shit not knowing how to perform the dance, you got a group of hot foids and my group which had a total of 4 unattractive guys (including me) the girls didn’t even want to hold our hands:lul::lul:. One of them called me stupid too :cryfeels:.They were much happier when they got to change groups with a bunch of chads I was just glad it was over it was giga suicidefuel and lasted a week:fuk:. I even fake sicked on one of the days so I can avoid them. anyways I would say that this and my general experience at middle school was my first opening to the black pill:feelsmusic::feelsmusic:.
 

Attachments

  • 0D879E92-3457-4661-BB49-C82913F09EFF.jpeg
    0D879E92-3457-4661-BB49-C82913F09EFF.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 106
SadOjiCreeCoomer03

SadOjiCreeCoomer03

Coping NEETcel With no IRL friends
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Posts
424
Online
15d 16h 7m
I never went to school:smonk:
 
Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
1,797
Online
21d 23h 13m
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,631
Online
72d 12h 44m
Yeah, I hated dancing in sports class in middle school. I remember we had to be in groups and invent a choreography, in my group we were 5 and there was a part where we had to dance in couples, guess who was left out in that part and had to dance alone :feelsrope::feelsrope:Also the only available song was "September" from Earth, Wind and Fire so it was so annoying hearing it all time during the rehearsals kek. They even made a video of all the dances and posted it online but luckily it's hidden in the depths of youtube in some obscure school channel, or maybe it has been taken down because outside class I've never been able to find it. Better for me.
 
blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
730
Online
10d 10h 6m
thespanishcel said:
Yeah, I hated dancing in sports class in middle school. I remember we had to be in groups and invent a choreography, in my group we were 5 and there was a part where we had to dance in couples, guess who was left out in that part and had to dance alone :feelsrope::feelsrope:Also the only available song was "September" from Earth, Wind and Fire so it was so annoying hearing it all time during the rehearsals kek. They even made a video of all the dances and posted it online but luckily it's hidden in the depths of youtube in some obscure school channel, or maybe it has been taken down because outside class I've never been able to find it. Better for me.
The part when we had to dance with one person I just sat out on the bleachers :feelsjuice:
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,631
Online
72d 12h 44m
blackpillistruth said:
The part when we had to dance with one person I just sat out on the bleachers :feelsjuice:
I always tried to skip sport class saying "I have pain in the knee" or "I have a cold" but when we had to dance that excuse never worked because it wasn't a high intensity activity.
 
blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
730
Online
10d 10h 6m
thespanishcel said:
I always tried to skip sport class saying "I have pain in the knee" or "I have a cold" but when we had to dance that excuse never worked because it wasn't a high intensity activity.
How often did they make you dance? For me it was like for a week every year. I will never understand why they made us dance did they honestly think subhumans like us would “find someone” :lul:they should have just made us run laps or some shit than dancing, would’ve greatly preferred that.
 
Last edited:
Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
Joined
May 4, 2020
Posts
1,811
Online
22d 14h 49m
I hate anything involving groups because I always get picked last.
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,631
Online
72d 12h 44m
blackpillistruth said:
How often did they make you dance? For me it was like for a week every year. I will never understand why they made us dance did they honestly think subhumans like use would “find someone” :lul:they should have just made us run laps or some shit than dancing, would’ve greatly preferred that.
It was like for 1 month I think, luckily just in the last year of middle school.
 
Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

You will respekt the Ankha Supremacy
★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Posts
1,778
Online
28d 20h 10m
blackpillistruth said:
Have you guys ever had to be forced to dance with a foid in gym class during middle school???:lul::lul::lul:. It was brutal af I had to do It though my 7th and 8th grade of course being a manlet and unattractive did not help at all. I had to get in a group of my fellow brocels and dance with another group of foids it did not end well. Long story short I was acting autistic as shit not knowing how to perform the dance, you got a group of hot foids and my group which had a total of 4 unattractive guys (including me) the girls didn’t even want to hold our hands:lul::lul:. One of them called me stupid too :cryfeels:.They were much happier when they got to change groups with a bunch of chads I was just glad it was over it was giga suicidefuel and lasted a week:fuk:. I even fake sicked on one of the days so I can avoid them. anyways I would say that this and my general experience at middle school was my first opening to the black pill:feelsmusic::feelsmusic:.
I did, one of my most humiliating experiences in life.
 
blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
730
Online
10d 10h 6m
blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
730
Online
10d 10h 6m
Hello there cuck tears:feelsUgh:
Steiner Ex Machina said:
I did, one of my most humiliating experiences in life.
Once the memory is in there’s no getting it out :fuk:
 
Last edited:
Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
1,701
Online
25d 12h 50m
never happened to me but god that sounds brutal:feelsohgod: although one time in middle school i did end up getting a schedule change from my PE class because girls would look at me and laugh at me and i got fed up:feelsree:
 
blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
730
Online
10d 10h 6m
Lycan said:
never happened to me but god that sounds brutal:feelsohgod: although one time in middle school i did end up getting a schedule change from my PE class because girls would look at me and laugh at me and i got fed up:feelsree:
girls made fun of me to in middle school :feelsrope:
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top