Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had sex with Fat Link's sister

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
@Fat Link has been begging me in PMs to stop insulting him in my threads and harassing him to give my avi privileges back. I asked why I should and he replies with a pic of his sister.

“I’ll let you have sex with her” he offers.

I of course took the offer. After all, colonizing subhumans with my sperm is part of my Aryan duty. He sends me his address and I take off in pursuit of that sweet Indian curry pussy.

I pull up to Fat Link's ragged up apartment in Downtown Detroit. He opens the door to beckon me to come inside quickly as i see a pack of ugly niggers intensely staring at us.

“Did you have trouble finding this place?” He says as he shuts the door.

“No. I could smell a faggot a mile away.” I say.

“Oh yeah. Ha ha.” He whimpers. “My sis is upstairs to the left, I paid her 200$ for her to fuck you but it’ll be worth it so I don’t have to see your notifications when I log into incels.is anymore”

“That’s cool.” I say as I’m already walking up the staircase.

“I’ll be watching BBC in my room if you need me” he says as I ignore him.

I walk up to open the door without bothering to knock when I am graced with the sight of a beautiful 10/10 virgin Curry named Wajiha.

“I heard your pussy loves Aryan Jewish men. My thunder cock seems to agree” as I rip off my pants.

She begrudgingly sighs, ''الله أكبر ''

I didn’t know what that meant but she got on her knees and spread her ripe, virgin pussy lips for me. That was all I needed to know, and I knew what I had to do.

She screams as I thrust my 3in pipe deep, deep into her vaginal walls. “How do you like the taste of that you fucking nigger!” I shout as her love juices mix with mine. Her clit is squeezing my rod with the force of a lion. I could feel myself close to climaxing.

“Oh f-f-fuck I’m gonna, I’m gonna… COOOM!”

And coom I did. All inside the womb of this brown, filthy whore.

As we slowly start to pass out from such passionate sex, I could faintly hear @Fat Link crying in another room. “I will never be a real woman…” Is what I hear as I drift to sleep, thanking god for blessing me with these Aryan Jewish genes.

The end.

Last edited:
@Fat Link has been begging me in PMs to stop insulting him in his threads and harassing him to give my avi privileges back. I asked why I should and he replies with a pic of his sister.

I of course took the offer. After all, colonizing subhumans with my sperm is part of my Aryan duty. He sends me his address and I take off in pursuit of that sweet Indian curry pussy.

I pull up to Fat Link's ragged up apartment in Downtown Detroit. He opens the door to beckon me to come inside quickly as i see a pack of ugly niggers intensely staring at us.

“Oh yeah. Ha ha.” He whimpers. “My sis is upstairs to the left, I paid her 200$ for her to fuck you but it’ll be worth it so I don’t have to see your notifications when I log into incels.is anymore”

I walk up to open the door without bothering to knock when I am graced with the sight of a beautiful 10/10 virgin Curry named Wajiha.

“I heard your pussy loves Aryan Jewish men. My thunder cock seems to agree” as I rip off my pants.

I didn’t know what that meant but she got on her knees and spread her ripe, virgin pussy lips for me. That was all I needed to know, and I knew what I had to do.

She screams as I thrust my 3in pipe deep, deep into her vaginal walls. “How do you like the taste of that you fucking nigger!” I shout as her love juices mix with mine. Her clit is squeezing my rod with the force of a lion. I could feel myself close to climaxing.

As we slowly start to pass out from such passionate sex, I could faintly hear @Fat Link crying in another room. “I will never be a real woman…” Is what I hear as I drift to sleep, thanking god for blessing me with these Aryan Jewish genes.

The end.
Top fucking KEK.

Best Incels.is Copypasta 2023.

Ok

absolutely not reading

Congrats on your ascension

@Fat Link has been begging me in PMs to stop insulting him in my threads and harassing him to give my avi privileges back. I asked why I should and he replies with a pic of his sister.

The end.

View: https://youtu.be/aJEuCgR18Ug

This incel.is rivalry is hilarious actually, made me chuckle :feelshaha: