Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had my fucking chance. I regret that moment every single fucking day.

WatchfulObserver

WatchfulObserver

Hyperborean Aryan Spirit
Before you scream fakecel, let me explain. Back when I was 12, I was one of the taller kids in the grade. Around 5'4 or 5'5 I think (early bloomer). This was also before the horrific acne and puberty absolutely wrecking my face and body. I was a dumb fuck, and was sitting with my friends (grade 6). When this foid who was literally taller than all of the boys apart from me came up and asked me to go to the movies. I looked at her dumbfounded and fucking said no. WHYYYYY. Why did I do that. It's fucking bullshit that my 12 year old brain said no. I had my chance to statusmaxxx if I went out with her (she was friends with the popular kids), I could've had at least something. Even if my face looked like shit. Every day I think about this moment and I just fucking want to rope. That was my only fucking chance. It's gone. Now puberty fucking ruined me and I look like a bleached corpse.

just be a chad 12 year old :feelsseriously:

Theres no point in regretting the past. All that exists is the now. Even if you did say yes, you would ask her later when she wanted to go and she will have gotten a Chad Jr. and forgotten about you

Thats brutal bro:feelsrope:
I can't even blame you because my socially awkward 12 y/o ass would have done the same shit.

Around 5'4 or 5'5 I think (early bloomer)
this foid who was literally taller than all of the boys apart from me came up and asked me to go to the movies.
I'm 5'5 17yo, my height is death tier for getting foids my age. Unless this is a LARP or my bluepill turned on for a moment, then I guess my height isn't "too short" for getting a 11-12yo foid.

The only problem is... how am I supposed to meet a foid that age?

just be a chad 12 year old :feelsseriously:
Eh, Chad requires face. I think I was her last resort or something because I was taller than her. Coulda worked out for me if I didn't fucking stop growing before 6'0.

I too have my missed opportunities that will haunt me till the grave.

I hate faggots that say, "there's nothing that you could have done" kys subhumans

I'm 5'5 17yo, my height is death tier for getting foids my age. Unless this is a LARP or my bluepill turned on for a moment, then I guess my height isn't "too short" for getting a 11-12yo foid.

I too have my missed opportunities that will haunt me till the grave.

I hate faggots that say, "there's nothing that you could have done" kys subhumans
I hate those people too. These retards don't get that not all of us are deformed subhumans and that it's a lot easier when you are young.

I hate those people too. These retards don't get that not all of us are deformed subhumans and that it's a lot easier when you are young.
When you're in primary school unless you're annoying, mentally handicapped or just straight up disgusting to look at, you can find friends. It's what I miss in life. Things would be so much more simple.

I don't think that wishing I'd made a better choice as a 12 year old makes me a fakecel tbh. I made a huge mistake and now I'm stuck here.

Dude if you showed any doubt she would have as left you and went with anybody else at the theater

always remember: any interaction u have with the opposite sex during teenage years is atleast twelvefold more worthy than any interaction that follows after teenage years. when you get with girls at this age they arent tainted by dozens of chads etc. notthing can replace teenage love ever.

Regretfulness makes no sense: why would you be two times miserably for something that is out of your control such as the past? You weren't ready and that's okay. There is almost an onanistic quality imbedded into the feeling of regretfulness, particularly when when talking about childhood memories: weird.

Regretfulness makes no sense: why would you be two times miserably for something that is out of your control such as the past? You weren't ready and that's okay. There is almost an onanistic quality imbedded into the feeling of regretfulness, particularly when when talking about childhood memories: weird.
I suppose so. I'm looking at it now that I realised I'm basically never getting another chance like this, but I guess 12 year old me had reasons.

always remember: any interaction u have with the opposite sex during teenage years is atleast twelvefold more worthy than any interaction that follows after teenage years. when you get with girls at this age they arent tainted by dozens of chads etc. notthing can replace teenage love ever.
thankfully only she has to be a teen for that to work :feelsaww:

Didn't read, but the thing about these "chances" is that if you aren't able to get multiple girls, the relationship would have been shit anyway.

The happiest turbonormies are the ones who can replace a girl immediately (or maybe with a 1-2 month delay).

Everyone else is just a desperate cuck.

Didn't read, but the thing about these "chances" is that if you aren't able to get multiple girls, the relationship would have been shit anyway.

The happiest turbonormies are the ones who can replace a girl immediately (or maybe with a 1-2 month delay).

Everyone else is just a desperate cuck.
This

Never had regrets since no opportunities presented themselve to me.

Before you scream fakecel, let me explain. Back when I was 12, I was one of the taller kids in the grade. Around 5'4 or 5'5 I think (early bloomer). This was also before the horrific acne and puberty absolutely wrecking my face and body. I was a dumb fuck, and was sitting with my friends (grade 6). When this foid who was literally taller than all of the boys apart from me came up and asked me to go to the movies. I looked at her dumbfounded and fucking said no. WHYYYYY. Why did I do that. It's fucking bullshit that my 12 year old brain said no. I had my chance to statusmaxxx if I went out with her (she was friends with the popular kids), I could've had at least something. Even if my face looked like shit. Every day I think about this moment and I just fucking want to rope. That was my only fucking chance. It's gone. Now puberty fucking ruined me and I look like a bleached corpse.
are we not going to ban him for being chad asked out by women since young ?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Because you were surprised or shy or thought that you arent good enough which is totally normal in those years.

Absolute fakecel.

I've never had a SINGLE opportunity growing up, not even ONE. At 12 I was already considered the weird/ugly kid that foids didn't want to associate with. I'd kill someone to be approached like that.

Absolute fakecel.

I've never had a SINGLE opportunity growing up, not even ONE. At 12 I was already considered the weird/ugly kid that foids didn't want to associate with. I'd kill someone to be approached like that.
Mate tbh it wasn't very special. I remember it as being super awkward, albeit now it hurts to realise that it was my only chance. But I can see how for some cels it'd seem like a very fakecel-ish encounter.

Theres no point in regretting the past. All that exists is the now. Even if you did say yes, you would ask her later when she wanted to go and she will have gotten a Chad Jr. and forgotten about you
Absolute based and truth pilled. That is what happens, ALWAYS. This is always the course. Even if he said yes and went out with her, she eventually would have found a mini Chad better than him in no time and drool over him and take him to her special place for the special kinky activities before the cinema day even arrived. JFL

Mogs me but unironically

Something similar happened to me when I was in highschool. I already posted about this awhile back so I won't go into detail.

I think many incels here can relate, the pain of missed opportunities through ignorance, inexperience and misguidance of youth is very traumatic regret.

The "Fakecel! I never had a chance!" Cels are a minority, albeit a loud one.
Or maybe like 50-50

Last edited:
cope, you are just not cut out to make it, in billion of same universe generations you will do exactly the same thing
Kinda agreed, some people are just fated to sexlessness and social condemnation. Hit really hard at the point when I realised it.

5'5 (165cm) 16 years old reporting in :feelsrope: