Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had High Prenatal T but Low Pubertal T

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
That's why puberty destroyed me low testosterone and high cortisol. Based on my body, height, frame, hand and wrist size I had a very high amount of prenatal testosterone exposure. As a 6 year old kid my hands were one of the biggest in the school almost as big as my principal who was a short black woman, I could play tug-of war and win any team, so all the kids wanted me on their team for the game, even though they generally ostracized me outside of it. I was always at least 2 or 3 inches taller than my peers in height. As an adult my voice is higher pitched than average, I am barely average height, my muscle strength is nothing to brag about and I easily gain weight and have trouble losing it. The explanation is that being exposed to low amounts of testosterone and high amounts of cortisol made me an incel in looks, masculinity and everything else as an adult.

How are you barely average height, if 5'10? :feelsjuice:

You're well in the average range at that stature, but nevertheless; you do look high T in your pictures, but I suppose changes in puberty could indeed lower your standings to such a level... :feelsugh:

I suppose my relatively wide hips and relatively short stature mean I had some mixup, but I can grow facial and body hair quite easily; mogs me for being chosen in sports at such a preferable rate. :smonk:

How are you barely average height, if 5'10? :feelsjuice:

You're well in the average range at that stature, but nevertheless; you do look high T in your pictures, but I suppose changes in puberty could indeed lower your standings to such a level... :feelsugh:

I suppose my relatively wide hips and relatively short stature mean I had some mixup, but I can grow facial and body hair quite easily; mogs me for being chosen in sports at such a preferable rate. :smonk:
I am between 5'9 and 5'10. I once had my height standardized and was at 49th percentile at 69.5 inches, but height measurement can vary and growing my hair on top can bring me a little higher than 5'10.

I was only chosen for tug of war, otherwise I was chosen last for almost every sport since I sucked at it. While I had brute strength, I lacked fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, my endurance was also poor.

I suppose my relatively wide hips and relatively short stature mean I had some mixup, but I can grow facial and body hair quite easily;
Mogs me in being able to grow hair on face and body, I can only grow a neckbeard and have very little body hair. Also, what's your height?

Essentially you are around 35th percentile which is within average range, though obviously on the middle of the lower left distribution. Your height is nothing to complain about, I have seen guys who are successful with women at that height or even shorter. Height becomes a serious concern below 5'4" or 5'5''. I think even LTN 's at your height can make it with significant effort.

According to the online percentile calculator chart my height is between 49th and 65th percentile apparently, which doesn't add up to why I was given 49th percentile on the chart?

Essentially you are around 35th percentile which is within average range, though obviously on the middle of the lower left distribution. Your height is nothing to complain about, I have seen guys who are successful with women at that height or even shorter. Height becomes a serious concern below 5'4" or 5'5''. I think even LTN 's at your height can make it with significant effort.

According to the online percentile calculator chart my height is between 49th and 65th percentile apparently, which doesn't add up to why I was given 49th percentile on the chart?
I'm a turbomanlet, average zoomer height is 6'8... :ha..feels:

But in seriousness, 5'7 is still manlet-tier, in basically all of the West, and those guys still had other redeemable features. :feelsjuice:

But in seriousness, 5'7 is still manlet-tier, in basically all of the West, and those guys still had other redeemable features. :feelsjuice:
Are you also ethnic? If you are White you can run JBW on an ethnic foid. They will go for a short LTN white guy. Also, are you in the US?