Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had an extremely humiliating and cucked experience at the doctor’s office today

Too bad this curry nigger whore is gonna be fucking a good looking chad after work instead of you, life is unfair

I have trackmarks on my right arm that are not from shooting heroin but birth IV related, so when I went to do my tests they went full sympathy mode on my ass lol, telling me to eat properly and to think hard about what I was studying (tests were mandatory for the trade I was starting) and encouraged me that I could do it, I was only 21 at the time and in hindsight it cracked me up, I like nurses they are good at dealing with subhuman dregs.

I spent a month in hospital once and developed a wicked fetish for Junior Doctors. The combination of intelligence, caring and being nice to you makes me harder than quantum physics.

Too bad this curry nigger whore is gonna be fucking a good looking chad after work instead of you, life is unfair

I've been bugged for decades.

It was archived long before I joined because NTs intended for me to rope due to this.