Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had an epileptic seizure today

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
This is the second time it happens. I was sitting quitely in class and staring at the void of my life. At one point my crush walks in. She is a petite blonde cutie with glasses. She gracefully
patters to her seat and then places her round ass on it. I was staring at her for like 10 minutes. Then, a tall bearded Chad walks in and sits next to her. They seemed to be familiar so I
assumed they are just friends. Then they start making out without a warning of course. I started getting dizzy. I lost control of my body. I fell on the floor and starting spasming like a
retard.

After I came around, I ran away trying to escape the shame. Fuck inceldom. Fuck genetics. I deserved that pussy. I deserved it. What did he do to earn it? NOTHING. He did NOTHING.
It's al because of his Chad genes.

What did you do to earn it?

CopingGymcel said:
What did you do to earn it?

I lifted, I roided, i showered, shaved, studied, I self improved, I was confident, I learnt to juggle, I made an exact replica of Mona Lisa, I meditated, I won a biology competition, I draw anime, I put myself out there, I believed in myself.

Find the chad and slaughter him gracefully. Leave no fingerprints besides a carving in his chest that reads "incels.is"

reaction of people around you?

nausea said:
reaction of people around you?

They just acted all disgusted and annoyed. They hate me because I'm the incel of the class.

incelman said:
They just acted all disgusted and annoyed. They hate me because I'm the incel of the class.

cannot believe you got epileptic seizures and peolple around did not intervene

you mean actual seizures or you are metaphorically speaking ? sorry, I am dumb

nausea said:
cannot believe you got epileptic seizures and peolple around did not intervene

you mean actual seizures or you are metaphorically speaking ? sorry, I am dumb

Actual seizures. It was a psychoneurotic inicident. I'm so triggered by couples.

incelman said:
Actual seizures. It was a psychoneurotic inicident. I'm so triggered by couples.

consult a doctor, epilepsy can be treated effectively

man, seriously

AVOID TO CATCH FEELINGS FOR THESE BEASTS

nausea said:
consult a doctor, epilepsy can be treated effectively

man, seriously

AVOID TO CATCH FEELINGS FOR THESE BEASTS

I don't need a doctor I need CHAD GENES.

incelman said:
I don't need a doctor I need CHAD GENES.

This is the fix for ALL. Currycel doctors need to learn to extract genes from Chad so they can benefit the world for once.

I don't even know anymore man. The blackpill benefits everyone except for ugly people, unless you have a chance of escaping. Being blackpilled and ugly is so fucking brutal.

GeneticFilth said:
I don't even know anymore man. The blackpill benefits everyone except for ugly people, unless you have a chance of escaping. Being blackpilled and ugly is so fucking brutal.

Yes and that's why it's over for me.