Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i had a very vivid and sexual dream

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragon
★★★★★
i dreamt i was in a movie theatre, i was 15 again and on a school trip, and all most of the good seats were full and taken apart from a few down the front.

some people left their belongings there, and i presumed they would come back from the toilet or something.

a bunch of 5/10 girls came back and saw me sitting there on the edge of the isle, they didnt mind.

but then one whore stand grabbing and squeezing my balls and i grabbed her hand and forced it down even more, but then i sperged and said what the hell are you doing ; i then took my hand of hers.

the groping felt real

i then remember walking down a sunlight path, where i saw a nude haruhi suzumiya flashing me

it was nice

the end

Last edited:
you "ascended"
now go away
image.png

over

my honest reaction

That happened to me in real life

i don't see dreams

stop flexing on us with your mogging dreams , all my dreams are about falling from high sky

stop flexing on us with your mogging dreams , all my dreams are about falling from high sky
this is was the first proper night sleep ive had in months, and dream

i get those occasionally. ropefuel when you wake up :fuk:

It's too bad that I rarely get those kinds of dreams anymore. Most of my dreams consists of me walking through the streets or school campus by myself like a wandering ghost with hardly anyone around

a few months after i joined this forum, i had a dream where a becky grabbed my balls and started squeezing them saying "oh so you hate women huh? you post on .is? you a mysoginist" and i was begging for her to stop. the pain was so strong and felt so real that I woke up from it.