Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a surgery consultation

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
It went okay i guess, i was even shy to show my face to the surgeon. he kept saying if i dont do a certain procedure first then he wont be able to do the other procedure.
its called orthognatic surgery that is done to align jaw.
i was all motivated to looksmaxx after i told i want to get a surgery to my parents.

after coming home from the clinic, i looked up the surgery procedures and how its done.

HOLY SHIT
ITS HORRIFYING. THE MOST BRUTAL SURGERY I SAW.

they literally cut the upper jaw to move it forward.

and then i read about some people who done it and said about the pain after the surgery like numbness on the lips for months, not being able to open mouth and feeding through tube for the first week or so.

surgery is not fun.

what if this surgery goes bad or is it even worth it now that i am not very young and lost all motivation of sex.
i also have to get a rib cartilage surgery to make my nose symmetry. even thinking about someone cutting a bone out of your rib is making me nauses. i also need braces. i dont want this now after looking at it. and it takes 8 months or more for the braces.

in medicine the development of the surgery took place since world war 1 where the fighters came home with gun wounds and mortar shell attack. they were sewd up and stuff. and surgery was done since 2500bc in roman ,greek and ottoman empires.

I dont know if i should go through this tbh.

I have no idea how foids and retards from looksmaxx org do this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHymrxcR93w

gore

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtgE9nzCIVM

Last edited:
Probably not worth it.

yea they cut your shit up and paste it, and you can't eat foods like hamburgers for a year

That’s sick. I can imagine how hard it would be to talk after that. It isn’t worth it at all

Probably not worth it.
tbh
yea they cut your shit up and paste it, and you can't eat foods like hamburgers for a year
That’s sick. I can imagine how hard it would be to talk after that. It isn’t worth it at all
Get 3 opinions
i forgot there was a case where a guy went for nose job then he endded up having no nose.
jfl it made me laugh but also scared me.

the case of vishal thkaar.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aj2iyJYueM

Man you do you but I'm still getting my jaw surgery:feelsjuice:

Man you do you but I'm still getting my jaw surgery:feelsjuice:
alright, but there have been cases where the nerves are cut and it might be permanent that is the numbness. i dont think i can take the risk. feeling of the skin is very important. and you know when there is nerve damage due to cut or stretched, it brings sensations like tingling or itchy but you try to itch it you cant find it. i am not telling you to scare you, its my legitimate concern.

my dentist said my teeth should be aligned for it by the fall or winter. After that I'll be able to go back to my orthodontist and get it done.

my dentist said my teeth should be aligned for it by the fall or winter. After that I'll be able to go back to my orthodontist and get it done.
yeah it begins with the teeth. i was crying due to pain when i had my root canal. i dont want anything near my teeth again.
i thought it the alingnmnet surgery will be a simple cut and stich process, i never knew the shits that can happen.
braces have been since old times.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpoAtzSagvg

the infections and side effects scare the shit out of me.
i actually have an implant near my nose, procedures are fine but knowing there are nerves in the fucking FACE and it can get damaged , pppffff madness.

Last edited:
The success rate for it is pretty good, if you’re worried about that. I’d say the worst thing about it is the recovery process:feelsjuice: haven’t tried it myself but have heard a few stories

The success rate for it is pretty good, if you’re worried about that. I’d say the worst thing about it is the recovery process:feelsjuice: haven’t tried it myself but have heard a few stories
yeah, i only wanted to look good knowing that these procedures exist and after reading retarded threads in looksmaxx org i got some motivation. only looking into things now in depth i came to know about the possible side effects.

I actually had something very similar to this when I was 17.
I had an underbite which started to grow out more and we decided to fix it before I turned 18 and removed from my parents' insurance. Anyway, it was jaw reconstruction surgery and had my jaw wired shut for three weeks.

yeah, i only wanted to look good knowing that these procedures exist and after reading retarded threads in looksmaxx org i got some motivation. only looking into things now in depth i came to know about the possible side effects.
I think it really just depends on how subhuman you are. If you're so subhuman that ascension is impossible without surgerymaxxing, you cannot cope and you'll literally ready rope at some point you might as well surgerymaxx because if it fails you're pretty much in the same boat, still subhuman, still ready to rope. On the other hand it could help you become ascension material.

On the other hand if you're a mentalcel, or you have good copes and don't feel like you need to rope and think you can realisitically live the rest of your life on copes—perhaps surgerymaxxing should be reconsidered because as you say, side effects could ruin your copes.

So much money that could be used for nice copes to slice your face open. If you’re short or ethnic there’s so much wrong with your face, is it even worth it?