Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a nightmare

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Two false awakenings (dream where you dream about waking up from sleep). In the first one I touched my hair and I noticed I had a nw3 hairline, I've never been so scared in my life, I was convince this was real, hair is all I have :feelsbadman: losing it meant automatical roping. In the second one I was completely bald but then I finally woke up in terror and realised those were dreams. I feel like the norwood reaper is playing with me

In the first one I touched my hair and I noticed I had a nw3 hairline
fuck cant imagine myself going through this i would literally summon a rope in my dream if this happend to me this is more scary than all the horror films combined ngl better to have sleep paralysis than this

Your nightmare was just another day in the life of @Ritalincel :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

dreams me
REMs me
sleeps me
naps me
turnsover me
bedframe mogs me
nightmares me

im my last dream i dreamed about , that i dont dream ( people in my dream telling me i dont dream , pointing out my flaws ) well i just flew away and around then . was interesting being told that i dont dream , in a dream

im my last dream i dreamed about , that i dont dream ( people in my dream telling me i dont dream , pointing out my flaws ) well i just flew away and around then . was interesting being told that i dont dream , in a dream
I hate falling to death dreams tbhngldedsrs

Time to Rogainemax before it’s too late