Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a meeting with someone who may have been St Blackops2cel’s relative.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I had a client meeting this morning. There was a guy with the same big eyes as St Blackops2cel, the same head shape and a receding hair line and he also had a French accent. The only difference is that he was a manlet he was shorter than me.

I didn’t pay attention in the meeting and was staring at him most of the time. I tried to take a photo with the back facing camera of my laptop but it couldn’t reach his head. It would have been too autistic to take a picture with my phone.

Also his name isn’t in the outlook invite as well so I can’t get his picture from LinkedIn. Absolutely brutal

definitely happened. can confirm (in videogame)

over

B6a

That doesn’t make any sense. St black ops 2 cel is Bosnian

That doesn’t make any sense. St black ops 2 cel is Bosnian
No, he’s French. His Facebook profile was found but he shut it down when he found out he is worshipped as a deity

i wish morgan was a mod on this site :feelsbadman:

I will not have my legitimacy questioned by a 2022cel
time on forum moggs, yes.
but should I trust someone online on a toxic wasteland ldar forum?

it's over for us all

that's a thing now? seems useless
It’s a surface pro tablet which you can attach a keyboard which makes it effectively a laptop. I have never used it as a tablet