Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a lot of girlfriends

SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Yes, i had a lot of girlfriends in my life. Many foids approached me in the past. Also had a LTR. But I´m still a misogynist and wanted to talk to likeminded people.
You can ban me now. I´m wasting too much time here.
Good luck, buddy boyos. I wish you all the best. And...do NOT rope!

Fucking nigger, was suspicious from day one.

You joined 2 days ago, what was the point in making an account

Yes, i had a lot of girlfriends in my life. Many foids approached me in the past. Also had a LTR. But I´m still a misogynist and wanted to talk to likeminded people.

@Fat Link
@Robtical

:feelsYall: That makes me want to watch that movie again, I don’t think I saw the whole thing.
I honestly can't wait to ban more people, I'm going to have to start a new folder over here entitled, ban video uploads. I'm going to have some fun with that project. :feelsEhh::yes:

I honestly can't wait to ban more people, I'm going to have to start a new folder over here entitled, ban video uploads. I'm going to have some fun with that project. :feelsEhh::yes:
Ngl, it's fun as shit to ban greycucks and unpaid sex havers.

Based. Time to find it online.

you guys didnt even ban op yet :feelsUgh:

He's still here. JFL

:feelsclown:

:feelskek:
No mercy for unpaid sex havers.
Are you sure about that? He hasn't been banned yet. I'm no expert, but that seems pretty merciful to me.

Are you sure about that? He hasn't been banned yet. I'm no expert, but that seems pretty merciful to me.
He is.
:blackpill:
Screenshot 20211223 094328 Samsung Internet

It's over for fakecels

The funny thing is that the things incels are accussed of being e.g misogynists, women beaters, gay bashers and neo-nazis ec[UWSL]t. The men like that have sex, girlfriends and wives. [/UWSL]

But we don't, because of women being much more picky in regards to looks, height, socio-economic factors, race and or not being normie enough.

Piss off then OP, this place isn't a zoo for your own entertainment.

You are among equal sex havers already, i'm the one in the wrong here

Bullshit, he wouldn’t bother posting or even knowing this place if he wasn’t a sucker like us, he’s even worse that Jewish obese clown:feelshaha:

Bullshit, he wouldn’t bother posting or even knowing this place if he wasn’t a sucker like us,
He probably had one gf and a couple female friends :lul::lul::lul:

he still here :y'all:

Who the hell just decides "you know, I've had a lot of girlfriends in my life. Time join an Incel forum"???

Who the hell just decides "you know, I've had a lot of girlfriends in my life. Time join an Incel forum"???

Because he's a woooman hater like ussssssss. :waitwhat:

tbh we shouldn't ban OP because this is clearly a LARP, has never had a LTR or GF

None of the banned in recent weeks show as banned.