Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a huge fight with my sister

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Fucking hell this talks so much about female entitlement and horrible nature, she made a kid with a married guy and even though i hate her guts ive been through hell to raise the kid, she didnt even looked at him for his first 3 years. She never pay attention to him and lets him do whatever he wants. Im the one who teaches him boundaries, what safe what's not. I cook for him every day so he eats healthier, i look after him so he dont get hurt because i love the kid, idont and i never will have a kid of my own and a little guy loves me the most, you cant imagine how good and kind kids can be if you are good to them.

Stupid SDT ridden whore beat him up because he messed up her makeup kit, i defended him, i was so enraged that i wanted to KILL HER, i swear to God i was millimeters away from knocking the living shit out of her, my fucking hands were around her neck and i wanted so bad to squeeze until she dies. She turned it around so it would seem she is mad because i undermine her authority and that she fears for kids safety which is a blatant LIE. She was pissed off she took out her anger on poor little guy, he is very short and skinny for 6yo and she grabbed his arm and dragged him on the fucking whore, then the fucking aids ridden white mens whore had an audicity to scream in my fucking face.

Fucking CUCK laws she is allowed to beat up children but God forbid if i hit her, FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE GOVERNMENT FUCK THE LAWS if i even slapped her what she well deserved it i would be already locked up, if i knew there was someone good to take care of my nephew God help me i would stab her 99 times and be done with it, he is better of without her.

did you kiss at the end?

I dont understand your situation. So you and your sister are basically raising her child?

did you kiss at the end?
My fellow gipsy im not in the mood so fuck off.
I dont understand your situation. So you and your sister are basically raising her child?
Yeah she lives at home because no one wants to marry a fall apart single mom 32 yo and she is white mens whore only

Film her when it happens. Record and collect footage. You might build up a good enough case to remove her from custody.

Otherwise I just hope the kid remembers you when he grows up a bit and tell her to fokoff.

My fellow gipsy im not in the mood so fuck off.

Yeah she lives at home because no one wants to marry a fall apart single mom 32 yo and she is white mens whore only
Brutal. Are you ethnic?

Film her when it happens. Record and collect footage. You might build up a good enough case to remove her from custody.

Otherwise I just hope the kid remembers you when he grows up a bit and tell her to fokoff.
Good idea, i easily just lost it and cant think straight, weird thing is the more she neglects him he loves her more.
Brutal. Are you ethnic?
Yeah

Most women don't have the mental capacity to raise kids, that's why most fatherless children up as failures, women just dont have the mind to do it, they are still children themselves.

Good idea, i easily just lost it and cant think straight, weird thing is the more she neglects him he loves her more.

Yeah
Because her attention becomes a rare commodity to him.

Because her attention becomes a rare commodity to him.
Yeah, poor kid hid behind my back, it breaks my fucking heart because my dad did the same thing to me when i was a kid.

You know something is wrong when you treat a kid better than their own mom does.

@Mecoja

Sadly your circumstances are not uncommon at all, I've known examples like this over here as well. Women abusing their own children is also not uncommon. I feel for you fren. :feelsjuice:

You know something is wrong when you treat a kid better than their own mom does.
Single moms are the devils, she blame the kid because she cant get married even though she chose to fuck with a married guy, typical woman, they cant take responsibility for their own actions.
@Mecoja

Sadly your circumstances are not uncommon at all, I've known examples like this over here as well. Women abusing their own children is also not uncommon. I feel for you fren. :feelsjuice:
Yeah its socially acceptable for a mom to treat kids like a trash but God forbid someone looks at a woman the wrong way.

Single moms are the devils, she blame the kid because she cant get married even though she chose to fuck with a married guy, typical woman, they cant take responsibility for their own actions.
If I had a $100.00 for every woman fucking a married man or married woman cheating behind the back of her husband I would be a very rich man indeed. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh::feelsclown:

Damn I didn't know you took care of a kid, I respect you as a based poster but now you are even more based in my eyes. May God severely punish your sister for being irresponsible.

he will be much less positive towards here in 4 years or so.
I will try to teach him not to let anyone abuse or bully him, this world is cruel enough on its own.
Damn I didn't know you took care of a kid, I respect you as a based poster but now you are even more based in my eyes. May God severely punish your sister for being irresponsible.
Thanks brocel. You guys are the only friends i ever had.

I will try to teach him not to let anyone abuse or bully him, this world is cruel enough on its own.

Thanks brocel. You guys are the only friends i ever had.
He is lucky to have you.

Will you blackpill him if he ends up having incel tier looks?

Will you blackpill him if he ends up having incel tier looks?
I will teach him not to simp and idolize women, also to be more realistic in expectations.

Poor kid. Has he inherited chad traits from his father at least?

Poor kid. Has he inherited chad traits from his father at least?
I dont know his father but what i heard he is ugly skinny manlet, kid is skinny and short for his age. I hope he doesnt end up like us, too early to tell.

start working out with him, and try to get him interested in sports. of course don't force it on him, but these things could be very beneficial to him later on in life, and like 4-5 years from now he'll be too big for his mom to beat on him. if you ever do get custody of the kid then HGH would be a good idea.

this tbh. record and write down everything down to extremely minor things, the court systems love women and even with an extremely imposing case and even testimony from the kid, she still has a decent chance of winning. at around 12 or 13 i believe he'll have a say in what he wants to do, but it's still up to a judge.

start working out with him, and try to get him interested in sports. of course don't force it on him, but these things could be very beneficial to him later on in life, and like 4-5 years from now he'll be too big for his mom to beat on him. if you ever do get custody of the kid then HGH would be a good idea.

this tbh. record and write down everything down to extremely minor things, the court systems love women and even with an extremely imposing case and even testimony from the kid, she still has a decent chance of winning. at around 12 or 13 i believe he'll have a say in what he wants to do, but it's still up to a judge.
Yeah we already exercise, its still childs play, i doubt i could ever get custody over him, no job and no family for most people this is enough not to trust you.

I will teach him not to simp and idolize women, also to be more realistic in expectations.
I'm curious to see how a child raised by an incel would turn out. If he'd be a normie or another incel.

You might build up a good enough case to remove her from custody.
Unlikely, foids have an overwhelming advantage when it comes to child custody. It would have to be something extremely sever to take the custody away from her. I'm talking about chopping fingers off or something on that level.

I will NEVER dump my resources into another mans child

I thought the same but when little helpless kid is in front of you, and he dont have who to take care of him its another story, i went against myself, first 3 years i basically took care of him 24/7. Most fucked up thing is my sister never said thank you and still uses the "i am his mom" card shit. Its cucked but i cant just let everyone trample over him.

I thought the same but when little helpless kid is in front of you, and he dont have who to take care of him its another story, i went against myself, first 3 years i basically took care of him 24/7. Most fucked up thing is my sister never said thank you and still uses the "i am his mom" card shit. Its cucked but i cant just let everyone trample over him.
True. But you can reminds your dumb ass sister that when she pulls her stupid cards. Just dont do it emotionally. Nothing pisses them off more than you not taking the bait and calling them out on their shitty argument dodging techniques.

True. But you can reminds your dumb ass sister that when she pulls her stupid cards. Just dont do it emotionally. Nothing pisses them off more than you not taking the bait and calling them out on their shitty argument dodging techniques.
Next time i will be more smart. I will film her, foids do care for their online reputation, online she is the best mom alive. She doesnt do it often but every time she is frustrated she takes it out on him. When she calms down she acts like nothing happened, typical abuser.

I'm curious to see how a child raised by an incel would turn out. If he'd be a normie or another incel
Inceldom is mostly genetic
You can not teach or raise someone to be an incel

Just rape your sister and repeat having sex with her and she will eventually become submissive for you . You are pretty much the father of the kid so why won't you become the husband of your sister . I mean you won't have sex any way , so why won't you just have sex with your sister . How old are you btw ? She is a good 32 milf . What about you ?

I am being sarcastic , don't take it seriously .
For the kid , just make him enjoy doing sports , martial arts , healthy organic food , clean water , make him do mewing ....

Last edited:
i would kick another man's child, fuck you cuck

Auuu, kakva divota od zivota.
Do people trust her always and doubt in you?

Auuu, kakva divota od zivota.
Do people trust her always and doubt in you?
Zajebo me zivot kako god je mogao.
Yes, woman has right by default according to our society. We calmed down since then but no chance in hell im letting shit like this happen again. I will knock her out if i have to.

Zajebo me zivot kako god je mogao.
Yes, woman has right by default according to our society. We calmed down since then but no chance in hell im letting shit like this happen again. I will knock her out if i have to.
Ee...:fuk:
My sister which is older four years, is always protected by mom and i am not allowed even to disagree with her let alone to argue coz it will only make the momma hysterical and swearing and cursing me like and chimp out like a gran on a funeral. I get most hateful words in those moments. Also everyone believe her and she would provoce me in most time. They botha cant stand me despite being non needy and always would show that i care if they dont make me discusted by their treatment. There are some outrageous examples of their psychological abuse of me.
Hope that she doesnt sue you if she force you to do it. Get money (i kno i know...) somehow and gtfot from them and go to the simple, serene life.

Last edited:
Fucking hell this talks so much about female entitlement and horrible nature, she made a kid with a married guy and even though i hate her guts ive been through hell to raise the kid, she didnt even looked at him for his first 3 years. She never pay attention to him and lets him do whatever he wants. Im the one who teaches him boundaries, what safe what's not. I cook for him every day so he eats healthier, i look after him so he dont get hurt because i love the kid, idont and i never will have a kid of my own and a little guy loves me the most, you cant imagine how good and kind kids can be if you are good to them.

Stupid SDT ridden whore beat him up because he messed up her makeup kit, i defended him, i was so enraged that i wanted to KILL HER, i swear to God i was millimeters away from knocking the living shit out of her, my fucking hands were around her neck and i wanted so bad to squeeze until she dies. She turned it around so it would seem she is mad because i undermine her authority and that she fears for kids safety which is a blatant LIE. She was pissed off she took out her anger on poor little guy, he is very short and skinny for 6yo and she grabbed his arm and dragged him on the fucking whore, then the fucking aids ridden white mens whore had an audicity to scream in my fucking face.

Fucking CUCK laws she is allowed to beat up children but God forbid if i hit her, FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE GOVERNMENT FUCK THE LAWS if i even slapped her what she well deserved it i would be already locked up, if i knew there was someone good to take care of my nephew God help me i would stab her 99 times and be done with it, he is better of without her.

can you show pictures of the kid

Most women don't have the mental capacity to raise kids, that's why most fatherless children up as failures, women just dont have the mind to do it, they are still children themselves
"we are a generation of men raised by women , am just wondering if another woman is what we need"
the kid has no fault stfu bro

Last edited:
Massive respect for raising a kid from your sister

"we are a generation of men raised by women , am just wondering if another woman is what we need"

the kid has no fault stfu bro
Massive respect for raising a kid from your sister
Thanks bros, after all he is my little cousin, my flash and bones. Im not raising him alone, my dad and brother help, also my sister is most of the time is ok mom just she has periods when she shune the kid, also she is barely at home.

Its not hard raising a kid as parents want you to believe, first 0-2 years are hard, 2-4 less, 4+ much much less, you just provide him with meal and clean clothes, he already knows what he can or cant do. Just take him couple times per week to park or playground and he is happy.

millimeters away from knocking the living shit out of her, my fucking hands were around her neck and i wanted so bad to squeeze until she dies
is she rapeworthy OP ?

No one is worth going to jail.
Nobody's worth dying over IMO either but ER obviously didn't think so.

Also if you knew how disgusting sisters are you wouldn't talk like that.
Knowing that some sisters are disgusting is why I asked the question instead of assuming she was cute.