Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had a fight with my Dice Wife. I said some things out of anger that I regret.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You guys know Zoey, that's her in my avatar. Tonight I told her that she isn't even from the "good" Left 4 Dead. The one people remember.

Worst of all, I can't help but wonder if my regret is because I hurt her, or because I realize maybe I don't realize how many options she has. Left 4 Dead (minus the "Left 4 Dead 2" tag) has 5 pages of content on Gelbooru. Left 4 Dead 2 barely has 2. She could walk out on me tonight to a stable of men who would praise her for how memorable she is. And what will I have? Maybe what I'm upset about is that she has options and I don't.

Man... was this a mistake?

marrying so early in the relationship? a mistake? partner you probably made the number one worst mistake. hey, plus side, l4d2 might be the better game, but your waifu is leagues ahead the negress. I think you need to take some time to get to know each other more. Perhaps go back to mercy hospital and spend some time together? :feelsaww:

You guys know Zoey, that's her in my avatar. Tonight I told her that she isn't even from the "good" Left 4 Dead. The one people remember.
All the original missions are duplicated in L4D2 but with the new weapons and variants.

Plus you see her cameo in a couple of the new missions and help the new band of survivors as well.

She could walk out on me tonight to a stable of men who would praise her for how memorable she is. And what will I have? Maybe what I'm upset about is that she has options and I don't.
Not sure what you mean, you live with your waifu in her world so zombie apocalypse has wiped out most of the guys and the survivors had their dicks severed by witches so yours is the only dick in the world for Zoey OP
your waifu is leagues ahead the negress
AFAIK there's literally no gameplay differences no matter which of the 8 possible survivors you play, it's all about gear

The manlet is slowly losing his mind

I don't know this game, but I do understand the struggle is real.

I'm a serial Skyrim addict. My playthroughs alternate between sexy female battlemages who stay single and enjoy a revolving door of female "followers", and older male swordsmen or barbarians who usually end up marrying Jenassa because they've got (OK, I've got) a WMDF White Male Dunmer Female fetish...

You know it's truly over when you think the women in vanilla Skyrim are hot...:lul:

I rolled mine off a cliff for the insurance...

but don't tell anyone

bump just reminded me I kinda forgot about doing a january dice wives, only got 2 pms about it, so prob not a jan 6th debut as planned

maybe I should delay it until valentine's