Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i had a dream where i went ER

Why be terrified? I have dreams like this constantly. I have for many years now. Most include death and violence in some form. Sometimes it's me doing it, sometimes I'm being killed, sometimes I'm just sitting back watching it. I come across a lot of corpses in my dreams too. Sometimes people I've known, other times randomers. My dreams are fairly indiscriminate and graphic. But I don't care at all.
because dreams predict things about us
It's fine I have such dreams sometimes too.
Incel trait: you have dreams about going ER
Why be terrified? I have dreams like this constantly. I have for many years now. Most include death and violence in some form. Sometimes it's me doing it, sometimes I'm being killed, sometimes I'm just sitting back watching it. I come across a lot of corpses in my dreams too. Sometimes people I've known, other times randomers. My dreams are fairly indiscriminate and graphic. But I don't care at all.
so IT responds to my dream. one faggot there says this:

brswitzer
"...and then I woke up and realized sometimes I go three weeks without changing my underwear and sunlight makes my skin feel ookie. I don't have the brains, balls, or ambition to walk up the basement stairs when I need to piss, I just start filling up another empty Mountain Dew bottle. Putting together a multi-continent murder spree is way outside my ken.

It says a lot about me, though, that I'm so weak and backward that I let perfect strangers who I've never met or even seen rent so much space in my head that I fantasize about killing them. And I think it's a perfect illustration of how empty and devoid of thought the incel movement is, that I could hate people to such a degree for doing nothing more than taking the stupid and hate-filled things we say and showing them to other people.

Lastly, it's really a shame my appearance keeps me from getting laid."

this faggot should realize that if someone is depressed and frustrated and suicidal and you kick them while they're down constantly and mock them online, it's justified for them to dream about killing you.

Last edited:
because dreams predict things about us

Incel trait: you have dreams about going ER

so IT responds to my dream. one faggot there says this:

brswitzer
"...and then I woke up and realized sometimes I go three weeks without changing my underwear and sunlight makes my skin feel ookie. I don't have the brains, balls, or ambition to walk up the basement stairs when I need to piss, I just start filling up another empty Mountain Dew bottle. Putting together a multi-continent murder spree is way outside my ken.

It says a lot about me, though, that I'm so weak and backward that I let perfect strangers who I've never met or even seen rent so much space in my head that I fantasize about killing them. And I think it's a perfect illustration of how empty and devoid of thought the incel movement is, that I could hate people to such a degree for doing nothing more than taking the stupid and hate-filled things we say and showing them to other people.

Lastly, it's really a shame my appearance keeps me from getting laid."

this faggot should realize that if someone is depressed and frustrated and suicidal and you kick them while they're down constantly and mock them online, it's justified for them to dream about killing you.

You did it again, pretty soon you're going to have more features than anyone else pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

I think you should stop watching cartel torture videos, it's clearly messing with you

I think you should stop watching cartel torture videos, it's clearly messing with you
never saw those videos in my life and never knew they existed in fact

Dream < premonition

Based dream. I wish I could have it every night.
if it happened irl and i forgot to rope, i would've been arrested and given either life sentence or death penalty and on death row, and then bluepilled normies would say "i HoPe hE GeTs rApEd iN PriSoN". and that bald guy shaun attwood would make a vid about how i'd be raped/killed in prison

if it happened irl and i forgot to rope, i would've been arrested and given either life sentence or death penalty and on death row, and then bluepilled normies would say "i HoPe hE GeTs rApEd iN PriSoN". and that bald guy shaun attwood would make a vid about how i'd be raped/killed in prison
Fuck those losers. I'm not saying you should do it, but we've already proven those idiots don't know what they're talking, they just make those stories up to scare cucks.

Fuck those losers. I'm not saying you should do it, but we've already proven those idiots don't know what they're talking, they just make those stories up to scare cucks.
yep. shaun attwood said Alek Minassian would be murdered in prison but the opposite happened. the inmates were friendly and chatted with Alek

yep. shaun attwood said Alek Minassian would be murdered in prison but the opposite happened. the inmates were friendly and chatted with Alek
Normies are major copers when it comes to "prison justice". But even though it's a myth there a lot of other ways to blackpill non-chads without killing.

Normies are major copers when it comes to "prison justice". But even though it's a myth there a lot of other ways to blackpill non-chads without killing.
also i read that the murder rate in prison is actually really low. so this idea that certain people get murdered in prison is retarded. i remember some guy slashed a gay guy's stomach open and the intestines spilled out and people said "when those inmates find out about his crime they'll kill him"

do these normies ever read about prison. homosexuals are HATED in prison. if you kill a homo, inmates will respect you

also i read that the murder rate in prison is actually really low. so this idea that certain people get murdered in prison is retarded. i remember some guy slashed a gay guy's stomach open and the intestines spilled out and people said "when those inmates find out about his crime they'll kill him"

do these normies ever read about prison. homosexuals are HATED in prison. if you kill a homo, inmates will respect you
Jfl if they think a soytear cuck would get more respect in prison than a seriel killer.

Jfl if they think a soytear cuck would get more respect in prison than a seriel killer.
ikr. i remember the singer of metal band five finger death punch was arrested for allegedly beating his wife and in the comments section some retard said that inmates attack woman beaters. but inmates actually don't care if you beat a woman. in fact, several former inmates i remember said that nothing happens to woman beaters in prison and most inmates don't care if you beat a woman.

and many retarded also expect mass shooters to be killed and raped in prison like as if some bank robber or cold-blooded murder is appalled by the idea of mass shootings JFL

Based dream tbh. My dreams are always weird as fuck, world's where nothing makes sense.

ikr. i remember the singer of metal band five finger death punch was arrested for allegedly beating his wife and in the comments section some retard said that inmates attack woman beaters. but inmates actually don't care if you beat a woman. in fact, several former inmates i remember said that nothing happens to woman beaters in prison and most inmates don't care if you beat a woman.

and many retarded also expect mass shooters to be killed and raped in prison like as if some bank robber or cold-blooded murder is appalled by the idea of mass shootings JFL
Normies are very good at coping and not looking deeper into things if it doesn't validate what they already believe. Or they can secretly be jealous of killers and want to commit their crimes, but they're wishing the punishment is more severe than it is to prevent them from doing it.

Normies are very good at coping and not looking deeper into things if it doesn't validate what they already believe. Or they can secretly be jealous of killers and want to commit their crimes, but they're wishing the punishment is more severe than it is to prevent them from doing it.
i remember when people said jared fogle would get raped and killed in prison. while he did get beat up once, it only happened ONCE. never happened again, and an ex-inmate said Jared is actually having a very happy time in prison without any victimization

i remember when people said jared fogle would get raped and killed in prison. while he did get beat up once, it only happened ONCE. never happened again, and an ex-inmate said Jared is actually having a very happy time in prison without any victimization
I bet if normies found out about this they'd instantly rope.

was the dream in fortnite

I bet if normies found out about this they'd instantly rope.
yep. i remember everyone thought larry nassar would be raped/killed in prison immediately after entering prison, well he did get attacked once in a high security prison general population (high-security prisons have most violence) but it happened just once and he'd moved to a protective custody prison, so he's safe now. they all thought chris watts would be murdered but that never happened at all.

yep. i remember everyone thought larry nassar would be raped/killed in prison immediately after entering prison, well he did get attacked once in a high security prison general population (high-security prisons have most violence) but it happened just once and he'd moved to a protective custody prison, so he's safe now. they all thought chris watts would be murdered but that never happened at all.
That's the most we heard happens to the famous criminals who got caught. Almost nothing happens to the ones who aren't famous.

Last edited:
Tthat's the most we heard happens to the most famous criminals who got caught. Almost nothing happens to the ones who aren't famous.
a stacy i went to middle/high school with has a dad who worked as a teacher at another high school. he was arrested for attempting to have sex with a 16 year old student and he spent two weeks in the county jail. i never heard anything about him being attacked and i bet he never got attacked

a stacy i went to middle/high school with has a dad who worked as a teacher at another high school. he was arrested for attempting to have sex with a 16 year old student and he spent two weeks in the county jail. i never heard anything about him being attacked and i bet he never got attacked
If he didn't have marks on him after he came out then nothing bad probably happened to him. We didn't even hear about anything happening to brock turner.

over if ur dreaming about sigma tbh

If he didn't have marks on him after he came out then nothing bad probably happened to him. We didn't even hear about anything happening to brock turner.
brock turner's life is way worse than his victim's life. his victim may have been sexually assaulted but it happened while she was unconscious and she didn't feel it. she wouldn't be traumatized if she was never told about it. and she might be traumatized but millions of people care about her while the whole world hates brock and he'd be beaten or lynched if he walked out in public. his life is way worse than his victim's life
over if ur dreaming about sigma tbh
i think braziliansigma lives in arizona

brock turner's life is way worse than his victim's life. his victim may have been sexually assaulted but it happened while she was unconscious and she didn't feel it. she wouldn't be traumatized if she was never told about it. and she might be traumatized but millions of people care about her while the whole world hates brock and he'd be beaten or lynched if he walked out in public. his life is way worse than his victim's life
If I were him I'd get a haircut and surgerymax tbh. The last time I saw him on camera he was wearing sun glasses.

If I were him I'd get a haircut and surgerymax tbh. The last time I saw him on camera he was wearing sun glasses.
and if that won't work, he could move to a foreign country. Aribert Heim, a Nazi SS doctor from WWII, moved to Egypt, converted to islam and changed his name to something arabic and hid there and made friends there.

Watching CuckTears freaking out rn jfl

and if that won't work, he could move to a foreign country. Aribert Heim, a Nazi SS doctor from WWII, moved to Egypt, converted to islam and changed his name to something arabic and hid there and made friends there.
It would suck if I have to leave the US and live in a third world country, I'd probably rather just get surgery and stay.

It would suck if I have to leave the US and live in a third world country, I probably would rather just get surgery and stay.
surgery might not work because the internet can find out about it. you'd have to move to maybe a semi-rich country or something, where nobody would know your name. you'd have to move to indonesia or south korea or georgia (the country not the state)

oh yeah that. they all were horrified

surgery might not work because the internet can find out about it. you'd have to move to maybe a semi-rich country or something, where nobody would know your name. you'd have to move to indonesia or south korea or georgia (the country not the state)
The majority of the criminals who get caught don't end up all over tv like weinstein and brock turner, they just go unnoticed 99% of the time.

The majority of the criminals who get caught don't end up all over tv like weinstein and brock turner, they just go unnoticed 99% of the time.
yep. most rapists never go to jail. and sex offenders have a low recidivism rate, even child molesters have a low recidivism rate. this idea that they always reoffend is a myth

yep. most rapists never go to jail. and sex offenders have a low recidivism rate, even child molesters have a low recidivism rate. this idea that they always reoffend is a myth
That's true, most of the time after they get caught once they stop doing the behavior that got them put in prison, or they might've learned from their mistakes and got better at not being caught.

That's true, most of the time after they get caught once they stop doing the behavior that got them put in prison, or they might've learned from their mistakes and got better at not being caught.
what's funny is this moral panic over pedophiles and sex offenders didn't begin until the progressive era (1890-1920). did you know that?

what's funny is this moral panic over pedophiles and sex offenders didn't begin until the progressive era (1890-1920). did you know that?
Yes, I've read your post about that before. I don't know what turned them into cucks all the sudden at that time.

Yes, I've read your post about that before. I don't know what turned them into cucks all the sudden at that time.
i can show you an article about it. i found it somewhere