Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I had a dream where I was banned on .is

Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
I forgot to tell you this, my brocels, but I had a fairly interesting dream yesterday :feelshmm:.
Basically, I was browsing .is and I commented on my own profile, I said something about how Fat Link was lgbtq or something like that. I got permabanned for "lgbt promotion" and when you get banned your username gets crossed out, well my username got crossed out with 2 lines. I know it seems funny but in my dream I was freaking out :feelskek::feelskek:

this sounds like a pure nightmare

You know you spend too much time there when you dream about .is at night

I forgot to tell you this, my brocels, but I had a fairly interesting dream yesterday :feelshmm:.
Basically, I was browsing .is and I commented on my own profile, I said something about how Fat Link was lgbtq or something like that. I got permabanned for "lgbt promotion" and when you get banned your username gets crossed out, well my username got crossed out with 2 lines. I know it seems funny but in my dream I was freaking out :feelskek::feelskek:
Did you rope, mang?

I roped by waking up :feelsthink:
:feelshaha: I had a nightmare while I was still in the burger military where I was having a reenlistment ceremony, chico:feelsohgod::feelskek:

My heart was racing when I woke tf up, mang:lul:

:feelshaha: I had a nightmare while I was still in the burger military where I was having a reenlistment ceremony, chico:feelsohgod::feelskek:

My heart was racing when I woke tf up, mang:lul:
Did they draft your ass or did you sign back up?
At least you didn't have do dream of being PERMABANNED, with 2 lines, almost like Fat Link is laughing at you, mang that nigga is secretly evil :kys::kys:

Did they draft your ass or did you sign back up?
At least you didn't have do dream of being PERMABANNED, with 2 lines, almost like Fat Link is laughing at you, mang that nigga is secretly evil :kys::kys:
I signed back up like a retard in the dream, mang :feelskek:

It's happened to me in spite of my very moderate online time
Maybe you think about this place a lot, or maybe it's just one of those random things you dream about

Maybe you think about this place a lot, or maybe it's just one of those random things you dream about
I do think about this place quite a bit. Luckily I didn't get banned in my dream.

Lol that’s PTSD type shit

Also damn I always seem to be confusing hours with days hah

Mogs me. I keep getting shitty dreams about being overwhelming by schoolwork, or some bizarre adventures wherein I'm doing notable stuff just to take wake up at yet another mundane, empty and hollow day. I'd rather be relieved at waking up from absurd nightmares than be met with the crude, harsh reality each time my consciousness comes back at me.

It's with the join date and number of posts
On mobile it's not. It goes from Join date straight to "Last seen" on the banner and no "days online" is visible..

On mobile it's not. It goes from Join date straight to "Last seen" on the banner and no "days online" is visible..
It works for me, weird af