Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a dream where i had sex with underage virgin schoolgirl

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
I lured her with a motorbike (MGTOW COPE) and then after a ride we come to my house, i did play some heavier music so she would be fooled that she was attracted to me and then have sex (Redpill and PUA COPE) with 14 years old virgin :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:. My brain still want to blue-redpill me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::bluepill::redpill: In reality i'd not leave my house since i'm a fucking neet with severe social phobia, 2nd i'd not buy a bike, 3rd foid would never want to come with me anywhere, 4th :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:. Damn i'm so starved for love and sex :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

take the luciddreaming pill

every sex dream I woke up before I ever actually had sex. I had a lucid dream once where I was in supermarket full of 5'2'' thicc milfs and I just ran around groping them that was pretty cool.

I haven't had a sex dream in a while. Can't even get action in the astral anymore.

i ordered a jb virgin schoolgirl from amazon, should get here in a couple days

every sex dream I woke up before I ever actually had sex. I had a lucid dream once where I was in supermarket full of 5'2'' thicc milfs and I just ran around groping them that was pretty cool.
Same. As soon as I'm about to have sex I get too excited and wake up. JFL

I saw an under-age, virgin schoolgirl in a Supermarket Cafe the other day, with big brown eyes, brunette bob haircut and thick cut thighs.

She leant across the table to her Mum and whispered something looking at me, smiling and sucking her little finger.

As I passed she opened her legs to get out of her bucket chair and I got a full glimpse of her cotton white v shaped knickers under her black gloss tights.

It was a living dream.

I saw an under-age, virgin schoolgirl in a Supermarket Cafe the other day, with big brown eyes, brunette bob haircut and thick cut thighs.

She leant across the table to her Mum and whispered something looking at me, smiling and sucking her little finger.

As I passed she opened her legs to get out of her bucket chair and I got a full glimpse of her cotton white v shaped knickers under her black gloss tights.

It was a living dream.
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

I wish.

The girl had a frumpy phenotype, but had tits and a nice hip to waist ratio.

Girls tend to act salacious and flirt with every man in public. Its a cock tease I know, but I got my moneys worth.

The fact her Mum saw the interaction too...............

I had a dream where a girl accused me of sexual harassment. Then she called her friends and they kept calling me ugly, so I just run away in tears, somehow I end up running in the middle of the road and cause a car accident.

I never had a wet dream. Over.

A long time a go,I had a dream: I was fucking with a japanese cute girl. It was so real.

At least I ascended in my dreams :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

w0w br0 p0leez wil b at ur door any second

I don't even have dreams anymore:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I tried learning lucid dreaming for such :feelsbaton:I mean for wholesome family friendly dreams but it was harder than expected.

Imagine the dreams Chad has.