Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i had a dream where i got shamed for being an incel

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i dreamt that i was sitting in a shopping mall and some negress with a white child (idk man) came over to me. i moved across the bench and made room for her and said hi. she made a comment something along the lines of ''if you had a gf you wouldn't have to be jacking off alone.'' it was completely unprovoked so i was taken back and ended up leaving and seething. then i came back to her incensed and whispered to her ''you are a filthy, ugly nigger, but at least your child is white.'' jfl. she became really upset and started crying and i think some soys or the security came over to investigate. it was a really weird dream. i also dreamt of my oneitis for the umpteenth time so i realy want to kms today

rate @Ricordanza

i dreamt that i was sitting in a shopping mall and some negress with a white child (idk man) came over to me. i moved across the bench and made room for her and said hi. she made a comment something along the lines of ''if you had a gf you wouldn't have to be jacking off alone.'' it was completely unprovoked so i was taken back and ended up leaving and seething. then i came back to her incensed and whispered to her ''you are a filthy, ugly nigger, but at least your child is white.'' jfl. she became really upset and started crying and i think some soys or the security came over to investigate. it was a really weird dream. i also dreamt of my oneitis for the umpteenth time so i realy want to kms today
Caged at the part where you left and came back just to call her a nigger.

I once got rejected by a girl in my dream and for some reason I was sad when I woke up even though it wasn’t real