Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I had a dream about my oneitis from 8 years ago and I woke up

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I didnt even think of my oneitis before I fell asleep. During my dream, me and oneitis were outside in a park. We were happy to see each other. Then we hugged each other tightly in our arms. We briefly starred into each other's eyes. I felt chemicals rush through my body. It was as if I was intoxicated. I felt high and i had love in my heart, not anger or hatred. Then I woke up. The first thought that appeared in my mind when I woke up is that I will never have this experience. I went on with my blackpilled life and moved on with the morning. I didn't want to have this dream, it was random. I don't ever want to have a dream like this again. I hope that I will lose attraction to females, I would rather be asexual than to be romantically and sexually attracted to females. One who accepts the blackpill must take the pain that comes with it.

I didnt even think of my oneitis before I fell asleep. During my dream, me and oneitis were outside in a park. We were happy to see each other. Then we hugged each other tightly in our arms. We briefly starred into each other's eyes. I felt chemicals rush through my body. It was as if I was intoxicated. I felt high and i had love in my heart, not anger or hatred. Then I woke up. The first thought that appeared in my mind when I woke up is that I will never have this experience. I went on with my blackpilled life and moved on with the morning. I didn't want to have this dream, it was random. I don't ever want to have a dream like this again. I hope that I will lose attraction to females, I would rather be asexual than to be romantically and sexually attracted to females. One who accepts the blackpill must take the pain that comes with it.
:feelsrope: jeez man.

And yet she doesn’t even remember you existed :feelscry:

>asexual

Lmao, that’s incel in denial cope. IT level shit, please don’t tell me you actually fell for that larp?

I dreamt a new windows update released, and I installed it

I wish those dreams would last forever :feelsbadman:

And yet she doesn’t even remember you existed :feelscry:

>asexual

Lmao, that’s incel in denial cope. IT level shit, please don’t tell me you actually fell for that larp?
It was a dream that I wish I never had. I do admit that I'm an incel, I won't lie to you

Same boat man. The feeling waking up and realizing its all a dream just destroys you.
I often have dreams about my crush and how we just live in the moment.

Edit*
this post made me depressed as fuck.

Last edited:
Same boat man. The feeling waking up and realizing its all a dream just destroys you.
I often have dreams about my crush and how we just live in the moment.

Edit*
this post made me depressed as fuck.
I know. It was a dream that I wish I never had

I do not dream about my oneitis anymore. My brain probably knows that it is over, and there is no point in dreaming about something you will never have.

I do not dream about my oneitis anymore. My brain probably knows that it is over, and there is no point in dreaming about something you will never have.
I didn't want to have this dream

I had a dream about my highschool oneitis a few months ago. She was teasing me in the dream, and I didn't say anything to her. One of my weird coworkers was in the dream too and she said me and him are exactly the same. At the end of the dream she was very drunk and crying about why I didn't talk to her anymore

I had a similar dream last week, i woke up at like 4 AM covered on sweat and cried like a bitch