Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a car accident with a Stacy today...

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
My life is pretty much
home -> college
college -> home
home -> college
college -> home
Sometimes when I am hungry I'd go to a drive through restaurant to take a meal home with me. I never drive more than 20 minutes away from my home for a meal.  I might go out to hang out an average of 3 or 4 times a month with some friends or family. But I spend most of my life indoors.

Today I finished college 3 hours earlier than I usually do. And I'll have the next 5 days off. I decided to drive around the city and go through landmarks and discover the streets of the city. So I did. I was driving around the city and going to places that everyone goes to but I never went to. I was enjoying the experience. Appreciating the stunning and beautiful views I got to see. I've found a building with beautiful architecture by luck and the parking lot seemed to be nearly empty. I mastered some social courage and got out of my car to appreciate it. I appreciated it from the outside, I loved it. I went inside but there was a group of tourist. So I didn't spend as much time as I wanted. I stayed away from them and stayed inside for half minute before going back to my car. I should've known that there were tourist from the big bus outside lol. What I am trying to say, today was an awesome day! I spent nearly 2 hours driving around and I was extremely happy! But that was about to change.

I was driving back home. I stopped at some traffic lights on the way back. I was pressing on the breaks waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. I was on my phone not paying much attention when suddenly, I hear a noise and the car shakes a bit. I let my feet go a bit loose without realizing it. The car in front of me was a land cruiser. So I expected a man to get out, but to my surprise, a Stacy did. She looked disgusted and angry when she saw me. I was still holding my phone without realizing it because I was agitated. So she immediately caught on and started loudly and aggressively saying that it was because of the phone and that of course I was on my phone. She checked what happened to her car. Nothing happened. Only mine was damaged. But she still looked disgusted and angry. I asked her to stay on the side of the road until the police comes because I need them to see what happened for the insurance. She loudly and aggressively refused and said that she has an exam and went to her car without hearing what I had to say back. She also had a big ass, she was wearing tight jeans and I saw her ass when she turned around to go to her car. She didn't give me her number or her car's plate number. She spent barley 15 seconds out of her car doing what I said. The lights were still red and the college was about 3 or 4 minutes away max. I just went to my car and took a picture of her car's plate number, then the lights turned green and she immediately left.

I recognize that is 100% my fault. But what I am venting about and what really made it 10 worse than it actually is, is the disrespectful and shit manners and the way she treated me with. Really ruined my day 10 times more than it actually was going to be. She wouldn't have acted like this If I was a Chad. I am a grown ass man. No one treated me like this for years. This is me 2nd accident. In my first one. I was treated like an adult. But this arrogant Stacy thinks the wold revolves around her and she could just shit on 0/10s. Just REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I called the police and told them of what happened. I asked them if she needs to be there and they said she doesn't need to be as long as I have her car's plate number. If she wanted anything from the police she is welcome to go to them. My city has cameras everywhere.

Not having to see that Stacy again was a good thing. She clearly didn't want to do with anything of this, she was disgusted of me and She disrespected me. After I thought of it, I realized that I wouldn't get a fine and it would be cheaper and better for various reasons to repair the damage without the insurance or the police involvement. I didn't do anything about the damage yet.

If I was a Chad she would have been like, It is okay! we all make mistakes handsome! You can hit my car anytime you want rawr XD. No need to call the police I'll fix your car myself teehee. I have an exam, but I have time to wait for the police if you want to xoxoxo. What is your name?! You know what? take my number so we could deal with it after my exam hehe ;)
or how else what she have acted?

she would have gotten to her knees and sucked you avidly

Lol, don't make this about Chad, it was your own fault. Sure, Chad would've gotten a better reaction from Stacy. But to be fair a guy would've treat you like shit as well for being an idiot behind the wheel.

It's her fault for not having sex with you

DanBojack said:
Lol, don't make this about Chad, it was your own fault. Sure, Chad would've gotten a better reaction from Stacy. But to be fair a guy would've treat you like shit as well for being an idiot behind the wheel.

I obviously exaggerated how she would have reacted to a chad instead of a 0/10 subhuman. But the point is, she would have changed her tone and acted differently if I was a Chad. 10 seconds to give me her number to contact her after her exam wouldn't have killed anyone. She clearly looked disgusted when she looked at my face.

incelman said:
It's her fault for not having sex with you

T H I S

Should have ran her over once she got out.
Jk though, you brought this on yourself

KV- said:
Should have ran her over once she got out.
Jk though, you brought this on yourself

I did indeed. But she was extremely ill mannered. Even when she knew nothing happened to her car. Chances are, She would have acted differently if I was a Chad rather than a 0/10 subhuman.

DanBojack said:

She didn't treat him well because of his looks. That's all there is to it. He probably wouldn't have crashed in the first place if he was a chad.

DanBojack said:

This. Please be careful on the road and try to avoid using mobiles while driving, for your own and others safety.

"I have an exam soon" translates to "I'm late to my dick appointment with Chad"

Zielony4 said:
She didn't treat him well because of his looks. That's all there is to it. He probably wouldn't have crashed in the first place if he was a chad.

That's my point! She wouldn't have disrespected my and treated my like garbage if I was a Chad.

vancha986 said:
This. Please be careful on the road and try to avoid using mobiles while driving, for your own and others safety.

I am always careful. I never use my phone while driving. But this time the car wasn't moving and I had to use google maps to find my way back home. It is my 2nd car accident ever. And I take responsibility for it.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
wow fuck that cunt

Exactly how I feel after her ill manners. But I still recognize it is 100% my fault.

DankIncel said:
That's my point! She wouldn't have disrespected my and treated my like garbage if I was a Chad.

Yea, my mother got into this same thing where she let the breaks go, and only her car was damaged, but the person was nice.

Sorry to hear about your case though, incels are never treated well anywhere at all. Femails and even a few people here ( :nervous: ) deny it, but she would have probably fixed the damage herself if you were chad.

Zielony4 said:
Yea, my mother got into this same thing where she let the breaks go, and only her car was damaged, but the person was nice.

Sorry to hear about your case though, incels are never treated well anywhere at all. Femails and even a few people here ( :nervous: ) deny it, but she would have probably fixed the damage herself if you were chad.

I agree. But she probably wouldn't have fixed it herself unless I was a 10/10 with status that would have sex with her. She would have treated my nicely or just normal if I looked like a chad or if I looked normal. Unless she is just a shitty person, that got used to treating white knight beta incels like shit.

Isn't that illegal or some shit? Leaving the scene of an accident without giving your details?

existentialhack said:
Isn't that illegal or some shit? Leaving the scene of an accident without giving your details?

It is! But I was still planning on telling the police that she was excused and I let her go even though she actually didn't give a fuck and didn't hear anything from me. I am not arrogant like that Stacy. I don't trample others.

DankIncel said:
It is! But I was still planning on telling the police that she was excused and I let her go even though she actually didn't give a fuck and didn't hear anything from me. I am not arrogant like that Stacy. I don't trample others.

wtf dude. Report her ass. Never give a Stacey an even break.

existentialhack said:
wtf dude. Report her ass. Never give a Stacey an even break.

I'd feel guilty if I did. It was my fault.

nausea said:

I always fantasize about getting my dick sucked. I wish.

ambitioncel said:
Jesus Christ dude....how did you get that many posts when this forum has only been open for a month?

Never doub the truecel

DankIncel said:
I'd feel guilty if I did. It was my fault.

I always fantasize about getting my dick sucked. I wish.

Report her. No mercy. She did no wrong with the crash, but leaving the accident makes her the wrong one now.

You tell her to stay warm in your car and then brutally rape her, smack her around for giving you sass too.

The man has to be dominant.

Grotesque said:
You tell her to stay warm in your car and then brutally rape her, smack her around for giving you sass too.

The man has to be dominant.

Lol I wouldn't do anything like that. How would I get her in my car if she didn't even want to look at my direction anyway. I must say she was hot though. I'd give her a solid 7/10. She had an ok face, nice hips, what looked like a c cup and A BIG ASS. If I had sex with her I'd remember it for the rest of my life. But I am an Incel so if I had sex with a landwhale I'd remember for the rest of my life.

stop using your phohe while driving, stop being a retard

normiesgunnurm said:
stop using your phohe while driving, stop being a retard

I never used. I used that time so I could find my way back home using gps. I wasn't driving either. I was waiting for the lights to turn green. Anyway it was 100% my fault.

She was driving a land cruiser? a new one?

If so, I would've been mad as fuck too if someone hit my $100k+ vehicle because they were on their phone. Not defending how she's a cunt who hates sub8 males tho.

C'mon man, get off you're fucking phone while driving. I can't stand seeing people on there phone while driving, I have to get in the farthest lane away from them

It was your fault there. She overreacted and should have been happy that her car was spared. However you cant expect much sympathy as you caused the incident. Consider yourself lucky you ran into a staci instead of a chad. if you bumped into a chad he may have lost his anger and assaulted you.

shouldve reported her for hit and run

I got into a small car accident with a fellow Muslim. I was going about 2mph in stop and go traffic and was looking for my pack of cigarettes that i dropped astaghfirAllah. from the one second i stopped looked i rear ended him. it was really really slow though. it was a tiny bump and took me a second to realize i hit him. we exchanged insurance, he filed the claim, and went on our ways.

the damage was 2 small dents from the bolts that hold my front license plate. an inch in diameter and maybe 1/4 of an inch deep on a rear plastic valence of his SUV. he ended up not collecting money because it was so insignificant.

when it happened we got out of the cars and first thing he said was "are you ok"? alhamdulillah, life fuel. sorry you had to deal with a kafir, it must have been shaking.

opsec said:
I got into a small car accident with a fellow Muslim. I was going about 2mph in stop and go traffic and was looking for my pack of cigarettes that i dropped astaghfirAllah. from the one second i stopped looked i rear ended him. it was really really slow though. it was a tiny bump and took me a second to realize i hit him. we exchanged insurance, he filed the claim, and went on our ways.

the damage was 2 small dents from the bolts that hold my front license plate. an inch in diameter and maybe 1/4 of an inch deep on a rear plastic valence of his SUV. he ended up not collecting money because it was so insignificant.

when it happened we got out of the cars and first thing he said was "are you ok"? alhamdulillah, life fuel. sorry you had to deal with a kafir, it must have been shaking.

Seems like a great guy. I might have acted in the same way he did. Sad that I had to deal with a snooty Roastie.

Thats why I never use phones when driving

opsec said:

Wtf

Weed said:
Thats why I never use phones when driving

I don't too. It was just this one time to use my phone's GPS, To find the best route back home. I never do it anymore.

Weed said:

wot m8???

Anyway, if I may ask. What is going on in your signature?

DankIncel said:
I don't too. It was just this one time to use my phone's GPS, To find the best route back home. I never do it anymore.

wot m8???

Anyway, if I may ask. What is going on in your signature?

It's an Ukrainian incel from a TV show "Honey, we are "killing" our kids". Mom hit him then her hand started hurting and then he laughs like a legit retard. lul
T b h
b
h

Weed said:
It's an Ukrainian incel from a TV show "Honey, we are "killing" our kids". Mom hit him then her hand started hurting and then he laughs like a legit retard. lul
T b h
b
h

Is this the show where this comes from?: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zia-cfRq8MQ[/video]

btw what is up with the kid in your gif. I'll assume he has a problem given that he is in the show. But he seems like a regular nerdy autistic kid.

> The car in front of me was a land cruiser. So I expected a man to get out, but to my surprise, a Stacy did.

lol whaddya expect all the females drive all the shitty new ones ( they get it paid by chad, its usually young men or middle aged guys who drive the older ones.

DankIncel said:
The car in front of me was a land cruiser. So I expected a man to get out, but to my surprise, a Stacy did.

lol whaddya expect all the females drive all the shitty new ones ( they get it paid by chad) and tbh most of the new ones look like a soccer moms car, its usually young men or middle aged guys who drive the older ones.

Idk where you live but the older landcruisers with a tray and shit are pretty mint.

DankIncel said:
Weed said:
T b h
b
h
Is this the show where this comes from?: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zia-cfRq8MQ[/video]
btw what is up with the kid in your gif. I'll assume he has a problem given that he is in the show. But he seems like a regular nerdy autistic kid.
Yes from exactly same show.

It's not only the kid's problem but mother is retarded too.. If u can find a subtitled version watch it

Weed said:
Yes from exactly same show.

It's not only the kid's problem but mother is retarded too.. If u can find a subtitled version watch it

This is the best version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOFk60NRxCo

Framecel222 said:
This is the best version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOFk60NRxCo

The second best version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=647s_NSeZAU

DankIncel said:
The second best version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=647s_NSeZAU

>"Are you gay?"

>"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!"

LMFAO, good shit.

I just realized... this was the last time I talked to a Femoid. Not including family, work or cashiers. Even the Femoids in my college don't talk to me. Just lol at my subhumanity! tbh I don't mind this. Roasties are evil.

I would've shot her in the head. You should have too.

nausea said:

DankIncel said:
My life is pretty much
home -> college
college -> home
home -> college
college -> home
Sometimes when I am hungry I'd go to a drive through restaurant to take a meal home with me. I never drive more than 20 minutes away from my home for a meal.  I might go out to hang out an average of 3 or 4 times a month with some friends or family. But I spend most of my life indoors.

Today I finished college 3 hours earlier than I usually do. And I'll have the next 5 days off. I decided to drive around the city and go through landmarks and discover the streets of the city. So I did. I was driving around the city and going to places that everyone goes to but I never went to. I was enjoying the experience. Appreciating the stunning and beautiful views I got to see. I've found a building with beautiful architecture by luck and the parking lot seemed to be nearly empty. I mastered some social courage and got out of my car to appreciate it. I appreciated it from the outside, I loved it. I went inside but there was a group of tourist. So I didn't spend as much time as I wanted. I stayed away from them and stayed inside for half minute before going back to my car. I should've known that there were tourist from the big bus outside lol. What I am trying to say, today was an awesome day! I spent nearly 2 hours driving around and I was extremely happy! But that was about to change.

I was driving back home. I stopped at some traffic lights on the way back. I was pressing on the breaks waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. I was on my phone not paying much attention when suddenly, I hear a noise and the car shakes a bit. I let my feet go a bit loose without realizing it. The car in front of me was a land cruiser. So I expected a man to get out, but to my surprise, a Stacy did. She looked disgusted and angry when she saw me. I was still holding my phone without realizing it because I was agitated. So she immediately caught on and started loudly and aggressively saying that it was because of the phone and that of course I was on my phone. She checked what happened to her car. Nothing happened. Only mine was damaged. But she still looked disgusted and angry. I asked her to stay on the side of the road until the police comes because I need them to see what happened for the insurance. She loudly and aggressively refused and said that she has an exam and went to her car without hearing what I had to say back. She also had a big ass, she was wearing tight jeans and I saw her ass when she turned around to go to her car. She didn't give me her number or her car's plate number. She spent barley 15 seconds out of her car doing what I said. The lights were still red and the college was about 3 or 4 minutes away max. I just went to my car and took a picture of her car's plate number, then the lights turned green and she immediately left.

I recognize that is 100% my fault. But what I am venting about and what really made it 10 worse than it actually is, is the disrespectful and shit manners and the way she treated me with. Really ruined my day 10 times more than it actually was going to be. She wouldn't have acted like this If I was a Chad. I am a grown ass man. No one treated me like this for years. This is me 2nd accident. In my first one. I was treated like an adult. But this arrogant Stacy thinks the wold revolves around her and she could just shit on 0/10s. Just REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I called the police and told them of what happened. I asked them if she needs to be there and they said she doesn't need to be as long as I have her car's plate number. If she wanted anything from the police she is welcome to go to them. My city has cameras everywhere.

Not having to see that Stacy again was a good thing. She clearly didn't want to do with anything of this, she was disgusted of me and She disrespected me. After I thought of it, I realized that I wouldn't get a fine and it would be cheaper and better for various reasons to repair the damage without the insurance or the police involvement. I didn't do anything about the damage yet.

If I was a Chad she would have been like, It is okay! we all make mistakes handsome! You can hit my car anytime you want rawr XD. No need to call the police I'll fix your car myself teehee. I have an exam, but I have time to wait for the police if you want to xoxoxo. What is your name?! You know what? take my number so we could deal with it after my exam hehe ;)
or how else what she have acted?

which generation land cruiser was it? ;)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol whaddya expect all the females drive all the shitty new ones ( they get it paid by chad) and tbh most of the new ones look like a soccer moms car, its usually young men or middle aged guys who drive the older ones.

Idk where you live but the older landcruisers with a tray and shit are pretty mint.

Yeah. I sorta have a fetish for land cruisers and Lexus LXs as well...

C450_4matic said:

Yeah. I sorta have a fetish for land cruisers and Lexus LXs as well...

its over

Should've waited for her to get out of her car and then ran her over.