Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I had 20 doses of jewish vaccines this year - I have become jewish now because of all the chemicals

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I have decided to start wearing that little jew hat and start practicing torah and praying to the lanterns and shit I am a jew now and I will start dressing in the black and white dress and wear jewish glasses

I had 20 doses of vaccines now and I am fully jewishinated now I think

Hepatis A and B, Typhoid, Dipheteria, Japanese Encaptahailsitsianfagsiss

also I am getting a HPV one later, maybe after my surgery because I cba to stack even more jewish chemicals inside of me

the only vaccine Ill never touch is the COVID one though

Orthodox Jews are under vaccinated. You fell for their ruse once again you dumb slavic goy. Just like the Bolsheviks did to your brethren in Russia over a century ago.

Orthodox Jews are under vaccinated. You fell for their ruse once again you dumb slavic goy
I am starting new jew sect where vaccines are ok the more you have the better just replace your blood with vaccines

my blood is giga mogger tier I have the rarest blood in the world

AB rh -

this is proof I am new jew prophet

I am starting new jew sect where vaccines are ok the more you have the better just replace your blood with vaccines

my blood is giga mogger tier I have the rarest blood in the world

AB rh -

this is proof I am new jew prophet
It's time to free Israel from Jews

You are definitly not sub human. Your immune system makes up for your face. I am pretty sure that I wpuld be dead on my third jewccine