Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i had 2 nightmares in 2 days

P

Panda

Banned
-
i have literally terrifying dreams that are so real and disturbing i get chills.i had one 2 nights in a row.

so last night i had a dream i was dating a philippino chick and i went over to her house and i found out she was 15 so the cops were after me and when i went to her house it was a brutal murder scene. like dead burnt dogs and her and her family were completely covered in blood and were rotting. and the smell was putrid like the walls had a yellow tint to them. i had to walk through the house because i was trapped inside and i was steppingstone over bodies.it was really disturbing.

just now i had a dream that i was in some 15 year old kids bedroom and he had a bunch of odd selfies on his wall from a polaroid. like with the flash on directly in front of his face and dead eyes like a disturbing smile. and i said why do you have so many strange photos like that. and he said the demons make me do it. and your next. and i got chills and felt a demon force about to possess me and his face turned demonic like open mouth and dead white eyes

like i get this fucking terrifying feeling in the middle of my nightmares like dark force is suffocating me in real life and i'm fully immersed. shit is scary. i actually think it's 100% real

last time i had a nightmare was on halloween ironically when i drank by myself right before going to bed. and in that dream i found a usb with my name on it. on the usb was a notepad file and a photo of "the scream" painting. the notepad said TURN AROUND TURN AROUND TURN AROUND so i did and the scream was right there with his mouth wide open just tryna kill me.

oh and another thing that happens to me when i wake up from a nightmare is that i see demonic faces when i close my eyes for the first 2 minutes or so. like i'm awake and i realized i just had a nightmare but i see faces still when i close my eyes.always accompanied by chills all over and some paralysis

i guess you cant understand the horror of adult nightmares until you actually have them

I understand how you feel, i have been having nightmares for years.

Can you feel the pain in your nightmares?

sorry to hear about that man.

worst dream i had was getting stabbed two times. the person was on top of me on my bed and stabbed me in the chest, i then woke up, and the person stabbed me again. i then actually woke up and was like wtf lol.

i heard people when they sleep in some certain positions their much more likely to have nightmares, im not sure if its bs or not.

whenever im in a bad situation in a dream, i just close my eyes to escape from that dream, sometimes id wake up from it or go into another dream.

no just fear

I see, the pain you feel in your nightmares can make it a lot worse. Especially when you dont wake up when you feel it.