Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hacked into my oneitis' TikTok account

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
I phished her successfully and manage to log in to her TikTok. Luckily there wasnt any 2 Factor security thing.
I texted her a link to this bait website that looked like TikTok login page and told her that she was in it and It was quite a popular vid.

Now any ideas what I should do to entertain myself? She only chats with this girl bff of hers mostly talking about chads.

i might have to do this some time :feelsdevil:

Now this is based.

i might have to do this some time :feelsdevil:
You should It's fun to read the chats
I wanted to log in to her Instagram account and read the DMs but IG has this 2FA Security shit that I cant bypass.

You should It's fun to read the chats
I wanted to log in to her Instagram account and read the DMs but IG has this 2FA Security shit that I cant bypass.
i don't think i would be able to handle it tbh, I'd probably have a sperg out from seeing all the slutty videos and dms.

You have your crush's phone number and you're close enough to text her about TikTok videos. :banhammer:

Jfl at obsessing over a useless foid
:feelsjuice:

Lifefuel for hackercels :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

look upon her sexual history and weep

Make deepfake nudes of her and send it some Chad using her account. Say "ohh chad I have a crush on you" act like a girl and he'll make sure to spread these nudes in the entre school like wildfire. Just enjoy the shitshow from the shadows. At worst she will just laugh it off and think nothing of it(if she's a whore) at best she'll kill herself:feelsdevil:

One small step for man, one giant leap for MANkind

Delete all her videos and block all her followers that she’s back to 0 followers.

Just stalk her long term if possible. Learn what she wants or when she is most vaulnerable and likely to revenge fuck somebody and then try to slide into her DMs at just the right time and say just the right things. If you play it right maybe you'll ascend.

Last edited:
Make a blackpilled video on her account, then some shit that gets her permanently banned.

Based and hackerpilled

If she’s a whore, change her name to something related to that.

Just stalk her long term if possible. Learn what she wants or when she is most vaulnerable and likely to revenge fuck somebody and then try to slide into her DMs at just the right time and say just the right things. If you play it right maybe you'll ascend.
OP is currycel so wouldn't work but for 4/10-5/10 Whitecels could be legit strategy

Good. Godspeed in your ventures

Attachments

• 1622431841971.png
    1622431841971.png
    270 KB · Views: 3
Say some racist stuff on her account about niggers or something and she will probably get expelled

I still have the Facebook IDs of a girl who rejected me, and also those of her sister. She wrote it down like a retard in her calendar, and I could memorize it.
I'd like to just go in it and check everything just to get a blackpill, but I know it'll alert her that a suspect IP connected to her account. I'm sure these still are her passwords because I can still log in to her Soundcloud account using the same password.