Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I guess, I will never become a programmer and financially secure.

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
I'm not good at exact sciences and I don't have enough tenacity to do all this shit. My fate is to work in a low-paid physical job.:feelsrope:

Programming is all about learning what to search for to solve a problem.

It is often the people who are really bad at one thing that are great in another. Mozart could not multiply or divide. Picasso dropped out of school.

You're probably just too low IQ to do programming. I know the feeling...

What about something else like accounting or a less challenging field

You're probably just too low IQ to do programming. I know the feeling...
If he can make this sentence, he can probably write an essay. He can program. If you mean he will never be a Knuth or Terry Davis probably.

The top paid job at Microsoft is Software Engineer.

If he can make this sentence, he can probably write an essay. He can program. If you mean he will never be a Knuth or Terry Davis probably.
If programming doesn't come easy then forget about it. I'm a good writer but I'm dogshit at programming, no matter how hard I try. Shit just doesn't click for me. You need to have a mathematically inclined brain to be good at it.

If programming doesn't come easy then forget about it. I'm a good writer but I'm dogshit at programming, no matter how hard I try. Shit just doesn't click for me. You need to have a mathematically inclined brain to be good at it.
Pick up a math book. If you can construct sentences, there is no reason why you cannot program. If you can do algebra, there is no reason why you cannot program.

Sounds like a bluepilled bullshit.:feelsseriously:
It is not bluepilled if I am telling you the reality. If one of the greatest composers could not multiply or divide what does that tell you? Maybe you are trying to teach a fish how to climb a tree.

I'm not good at exact sciences and I don't have enough tenacity to do all this shit. My fate is to work in a low-paid physical job.:feelsrope:

just start learning, as simple things as html and css. than switch to javascript. im sure that most of people are smart enough to be frontend developer at least.

also i have pretty good advice, for nativeenglishspeakerwhitecels who are looking for job. get certificate as a teacher of english, and learn some basic shit of any SEA languages. than you can teachermaxx in SEA, thats what i would do instead of programming, if i were from usa, canada or smth

also i have pretty good advice, for nativeenglishspeakerwhitecels who are looking for job. get certificate as a teacher of english, and learn some basic shit of any SEA languages. than you can teachermaxx in SEA, thats what i would do instead of programming, if i were from usa, canada or smth
Lots of options for utilitycels, being the USA is broken.

It is not bluepilled if I am telling you the reality. If one of the greatest composers could not multiply or divide what does that tell you? Maybe you are trying to teach a fish how to climb a tree.
Thats just a fucking cherrypicking. How many people there were who couldn't multiply or divide, and did not achieved anything in life? I think there were a lot more of them.
Just a bunch of unicums DOES NOT proof, that imbecile with 10 iq like me:cryfeels: can be successful.

Thats just a fucking cherrypicking. How many people there were who couldn't multiply or divide, and did not achieved anything in life? I think there were a lot more of them.
Just a bunch of unicums DOES NOT proof, that imbecile with 10 iq like me:cryfeels: can be successful.
I need more data. You claim that they have not achieved anything in life by what metric? Let's say your IQ boosts by 40 points. That only qualifies you for math fields. The return-on-investment is negative if you want to go into a field like art, where being bad at math can benefit you. If you are good at basketball, what good is having all that IQ anyway? You would just major in Physics in the university.

Career/income/etc.

How?
Look up the dyslexic advantage. Having a high IQ is good if you want to be a mathematician, physicists, etc. Have you ever wanted why so many painters were so bad at math?

If you have a high IQ why would you play basketball or make paintings? You should be making calculations at the NSA, catching criminals, you know actually improving society.

try med or dental school then.

What about in South America?

What about in South America?
I think you can find job as english teacher in latin america as well. thing is that, latin america is less safe and have more attractive man and picky foids. SEA is safe, teachers are very respected and whiteness is more priviege. Im european and i have never been in american continent or SEA countries tho, its just my opinion

Programming is all about learning what to search for to solve a problem.

Yes, of-course.

1 Recursive

1 Team

1 String

1 Texrt

My reasoning for this is relatively simple; your desire to conform to the accepted social standards of this forum has led you to intentionally convey yourself as being less intelligent/less concerned with education than what you truly are. "You seem to think yourself intellectual, give me an answer." I would make the assumption that most individuals perceive themselves as being "intelligent." Given the many referent variables involved in intellectual-reasoning, this is not something that anyone could prove universally. Also, as a final statement to conclude this response, I have nothing negative against you as as an individual. I am merely concerned with your behavior towards components of language.

I applaud your decision to create a tutorial for teaching components of RBX.Lua to beginning users. However, I would have to admit that the tutorial seemed methodical rather than conceptual. This is often negative as it encourages users to disregard critical thought in the scripting process. I would personally recommend that you revise your tutorials and pedantically explain the actual concepts and functionality involved in drafting a script. Perhaps you could also create a guide for manipulating primitive data such as strings. Nonetheless, "good job."

Hello. The evident purpose of this Off-Topic thread is to discuss the various components of the Lua scripting language within a "community" significantly detached from software-development. I will "permit" adherents to freely discuss both "pure" Lua and RBX.Lua. Please avoid redundant and childish jokes. I would prefer to attempt to construct a wholesome and intellectual discussion for those with genuine interest in scripting. Also, if possible, consider keep any questions you may have narrow. If you would like to know about "loops", you would benefit from explaining the type of loop you aspire to use. Now then, I suppose that we should begin. I will answer a pre-determined question to assist inexperienced users. Question One: "What is the primary output function in Lua?" Answer: If you are scripting in Lua, the most commonly used default function is known as "print." This function will transfer string/numerical data to the output GUI/scripting terminal window. Alright, continue this for me please.

1 Kiddo