Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I guess I was a chadlite before puberty destroyed my face

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
When I was in elementary school (Age 6-10), there were 2 stacies in the class. From the 2nd class on I was "officially" in a "relationship" with one of them. Whenever we were going by bus and I took place next to my nerd friend, they used to sit behind us. Always giggling, trying to get my attention. There was also another becky that was with them, but nvm.

I remember my nerd friend asking them why they do like me so much, he asked if I it is because looked like [some popular singer guy].

Things started to change when abdolescence started... I couldn't reach the girl anymore. Had her old phone number. I called her friends to give me her up to date number. She took the call, told me she is not in love with me anymore and hung up.

So from now on I lowered my standards, looked for new friends (the losers/nerds). While that worked out for a while - I at least had some "friends" - I even got "kicked out" from that group and from now on a was a loner.

I questioned myself all the time, what did I do wrong? Well, I have always been kind of socially akward, but I could cover that with funniness and my cute face.

After all, i can clearly say: Looks is everything.

Fuck this world.

Does anyone of you have smiliar experiences?

stop fucking bragging nigger

see you in ban appeals

But seriously, I don't get how puberty is supposed to fuck you up if you were good looing before. Does that shit actually happen?

see you in ban appeals

But seriously, I don't get how puberty is supposed to fuck you up if you were good looing before. Does that shit actually happen?

It happened because I got an ugly big nose, a massive forehead and a fucked up eye area.

stop fucking bragging nigger

I'm not bragging bro. It's fucking brutal when you think your life will be normal and suddenly abdolescense breaks your face and you lose all your friends and the interest of any girl. I am now 29 and lonely as fuck. I don't even have friends to cope.

lol

It happened to me. I was good looking before puberty (but still KHHV because too shy to approach) but within a few years I was the ugliest guy in my class

why do greycels do this. come to an incel forum to brag

It happened to me. I was good looking before puberty (but still KHHV because too shy to approach) but within a few years I was the ugliest guy in my class

I was not only the ugliest, but also the smallest. Like a goblin.

This post isn't a brag tbh, I can relate to OP (except I didn't have a "girlfriend")

I used to be very good looking as a kid then puberty fucked me over.

i had female friends before puberty and was also the tallest in class always so i understand where op comes from.puberty has fucked a lot of man over

i had female friends before puberty and was also the tallest in class always so i understand where op comes from.puberty has fucked a lot of man over
How tall are you now?

I was a mid tier normie mentalcel before norwood ruined me.

And you were the tallest in the class??? Holy shit, brutal
yeah this was in portugal and portugal is europe manlet central so it's not so hard to believe.I was always the tallest till 12.from there onwards everyone grew and i became a huge manlet kek

Yea puberty didn’t exactly do me any favors

can't relate I've always been bullied

how old are you now

yeah this was in portugal and portugal is europe manlet central so it's not so hard to believe.I was always the tallest till 12.from there onwards everyone grew and i became a huge manlet kek
you basically have the same life story as me, tallest all the way til 12 and then I stopped growing and became an average heightcel

cant relate, i was ugly both during and after puberty, although looking at my frame and face it looks like i havent even started puberty yet jfl

5'8 and a half
Mogs me with that half inch. I'm 5'8 on the dot.

To address OP, I can relate, puberty fucked me over too, I was way more athletic, and had better jaw, before puberty.

Fuck.
Bites

I'm glad I'm not the only one that this has happened to. I felt alone as the only official ex-Chadlitelet on this forum.

I never had relationships with girls when I was really young, but I was well liked by them, along with others, even if I were to be an asshole (sometimes I would be, because keep in mind, I'm a sperg and sometimes certain things make me sperg out).

Around third grade, I moved from the friends I became popular from. Went to a new school and instantly became popular again.

Around 10 years old, I started hitting my very early stages of puberty and became fatter and uglier, but I was still popular. Until I had to move. Again. I went from a 7 to a 2 practically overnight.

Tried to do the same things to make friends the last two times. Did not work. Other kids would literally tell me to fuck off when I tried to sit and talk with them. Even when I lost all the weight I put on at 14, I was still ugly as fuck and had no jawline and a recessed chin. Other kids did not want to be my friend. I sat at the lunch table alone. I became one of the ones to always be picked last for literally everything. I would eventually find some friends later in high school, but it took way too much work compared to what I went through in elementary school.

Such as the case with relationships. It might not be fully over for an average or maybe even a slightly above average guy per se, but the amount of work he'd have to do put in to get a foid (and pretty much always a sub-3 landwhale at that) is ridiculous compared to what a Chad can do just by looking in any girl's general direction (and I'm not saying we're average or that we even have the choice to even get ANY women, it's genuinely over for us). It's literally not fucking fair.

Life is fucking bullshit like that sometimes. Riches to rags, but in this case, going from the top of the social hierarchy to the bottom of the shit barrel.
It does. It can either fuck you over really badly or make you really good looking.

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that this has happened to. I felt alone as the only official ex-Chadlitelet on this forum.

I never had relationships with girls when I was really young, but I was well liked by them, along with others, even if I were to be an asshole (sometimes I would be, because keep in mind, I'm a sperg and sometimes certain things make me sperg out).

Around third grade, I moved from the friends I became popular from. Went to a new school and instantly became popular again.

Around 10 years old, I started hitting my very early stages of puberty and became fatter and uglier, but I was still popular. Until I had to move. Again. I went from a 7 to a 2 practically overnight.

Tried to do the same things to make friends the last two times. Did not work. Other kids would literally tell me to fuck off when I tried to sit and talk with them. Even when I lost all the weight I put on at 14, I was still ugly as fuck and had no jawline and a recessed chin. Other kids did not want to be my friend. I sat at the lunch table alone. I became one of the ones to always be picked last for literally everything. I would eventually find some friends later in high school, but it took way too much work compared to what I went through in elementary school.

Such as the case with relationships. It might not be fully over for an average or maybe even a slightly above average guy per se, but the amount of work he'd have to do put in to get a foid (and pretty much always a sub-3 landwhale at that) is ridiculous compared to what a Chad can do just by looking in any girl's general direction (and I'm not saying we're average or that we even have the choice to even get ANY women, it's genuinely over for us). It's literally not fucking fair.

Life is fucking bullshit like that sometimes. Riches to rags, but in this case, going from the top of the social hierarchy to the bottom of the shit barrel.

It does. It can either fuck you over really badly or make you really good looking.

I was like the top 1 or 2 guy in class when I was 10. I was "in love" with one of the 2 staceys, and she was with me. For like 4 years. The other stacey had changing "boyfriends".

Everybody knew that with me and her, even the parents. We were like stuck together. Too shy to kiss etc. except for one time in the cheek, but stuck together.

I also changed schools then. This was like the exact same time when I became ugly.

A the new school I was an outcast. Kids were talking to each other saying things like: "Would you dare touching him?" - "Eeeeew."

Last edited:
This surely can't be possible?

How can you be a good-looking child, and then turn subhuman after puberty?

I always thought that all good-looking children automatically develop into chad after puberty.

acne killed my chance at a normal life

see you in ban appeals

Yeah, I think he's coping really hard.
The foids got a fetish for chad shortly after.
Even I was friends with foids before I was 11.

Now those foids are model who won't even follow me back on instagram. They have Chad/Gigachad tier boyfriends.

I cope by fapping to their pics.

I get you. You were cute with soft features before puberty, the growth spurt just magnified your worst traits

I was legit pretty boy at 12-14 yo but puberty eventually screwed the hell of me.

No girl has ever liked me in that way. I am beyond ugly.

Was always lacking because of genetics.

It absolutely does. I had a cute boy face pre puberty with fair skin. Post puberty i look worse than golem and my skin got darker with fuck tons of acne. On top of that, i never hit my growth spurt which left me a fucking dwarf.

Because of this, i abandoned my physical form. Better to live as energy which cannot be seen rather than reside in a vessel which is shit on by everyone.

I had a cute face before puberty, then I got a Jew nose and had no jawline/chin. JFL at life.