Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I guess I have social anxiety

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm about to leave the house and go to my master's degree, and I'm sick to my stomach. I feel cold and basically the whole day was ruined because the classes are in the evening.

I just don't like being around people, it stresses me out. Plus I hate the chance of encountering some old acquaintances on the street while going to where I need to go, so that's another layer of the shit sandwich.

I wish I could just stay at home perpetually and have no need to ever find a job or do anything involving other people.

Social anxiety doesnt exist, you are just ugly

Muh confidence
more like being neurotypical. i was referring to social situations in general btw, not just ones with with women

this is my life

also when I force things (think positive, be friendly) it doesn't get any better either, certainly not enough to stop days like these

it's not even a personal failing or whatever, it's just that very low dopamine makes you dread the slightest trial and difficulty, you NEED some happiness and prospects of fucking to perform

Ye i can relate but i dont think i have SA.

this is my life

also when I force things (think positive, be friendly) it doesn't get any better either, certainly not enough to stop days like these

it's not even a personal failing or whatever, it's just that very low dopamine makes you dread the slightest trial and difficulty, you NEED some happiness and prospects of fucking to perform
Yes, it's just too much, my life is a mess in too many aspects. The one place where things aren't hostile and tense is at home, so being outside the house is full of tension and anxiety at every corner. There's nothinf good happening outside, when I go out it will either be a tedious grind at best, or something bad will happen at worst. Laying in bed with my laptop is all I want to do, it feels safe and comfy.

more like being neurotypical. i was referring to social situations in general btw, not just ones with with women
Fair enough. I’m not as sexually finally autistic as I once were

Social anxiety doesnt exist, you are just ugly
low iq cope by fakecel who doesn't have or never experienced social anxiety

Today i had to go to do groceries and i felt strong social anxiety as soon i was even thinking about going to market and seeing all those fucking people, i was there at 19:00 and there was two drunk oldcels (i helped one since he was blind or something jfl) and three ethnics (they were as tall as me) and one 195cm chad with roastie. It was more chill than usual, most stressful moment was when i had to go to female cashier to pack and pay for my stuff anxiety went through the roof. Fuck foids and fuck normies :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
At least you are not autistic

Could be worst, you could be ethnic

this is my life

Yes I was in school and im in uni now but I never socialized much
Were you scared of people? For example how they would react to you? Were they bullying you?

Were you scared of people? For example how they would react to you? Were they bullying you?
No bullying, maybe I was scared I don't know, I just didnt know what to say, maybe I have social anxiety

lol OP admitting he's mentalcel

I have social anxiety as well and it's true, no good looking guy experiences social anxiety of the "disorder" variety. Of course everyone experiences social anxiety to some degree but most do not know what it's like to have that shit dictate your entire life.