Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i grew recently

Cope

What offical study? Your favourite website is not official sorry.
studies highlighted in green are studies verified by wikipedia so you cant cope with this
Lebanese is 5'10. Chingchongdong is 5'9 self reported. Chinks aren't angels either, you said you were white passing at first, then white adjacent and now you want surgery
quote from reddit

I am not tall, didn't measure myself lately, maybe 183 or 185, but man, I keep getting a strange feeling that every single contractor in Lebanon is a dwarf, anyone who ever tries to brush his teeth or comb his hair in the built in mirror inside the bathroom can relate, i have to.hunch to see my freaking face in the mirror. Also beds , I keep bumping my feet with that piece of wood on the bottom, and man it freaking hurts, and I cant afford a new.bed. Cars ? That is why I cant have anyone sit behind me, compact car , no slack, luckily the seats go back.

Socio economic factors. Chinksects are Manlets and low t to commit crime anyway. And chinks are known to be very cruel stop killing and eating dogs.
im sure if you imported people from beijing they'd commit as much crime as arabs!
Had nothing to do with reply+ anime characters are all causcasian.
It does because you think asians rope due to bad living standards. It's contradictory since first world countries have higher suicide rates than third world countries.
The same could be said for Lebanese people. And you are Just assuming here with no proof. Even I can say everyone in Beirut is 6'2 doesn't mean it's yrue
the study is highlighted in green for lebanon, and not for China so cope
I have shown you plenty of random people on the street(street photography) all the Chinese and japcucks look like shit tho. You don't even know what cherrypucking means, that's why I'm showing you videos lol. So you don't accuse me off cherrypucking.
You're the one who doesnt know what cherrypicking means since you clearly do it whilst thinking you're not doing it.
Hapas are shorter then Lebanese people. Show me a study other then chatgpt. So cope.
hapas are taller than full asians

chatgpt literally agrees with my logic

hapas are 5'9 just like Lebanese so HAHAHA

4. Empirical Observations

Empirical data and anecdotal observations often support the idea that individuals of mixed North East Asian and White heritage tend to be taller on average than full North East Asians. This can be attributed to the combination of genetic factors and possibly better nutritional and healthcare conditions.

Summary

Individuals of mixed North East Asian and White heritage are likely to be taller on average compared to individuals of full North East Asian heritage. This is due to a combination of genetic diversity, potential hybrid vigor, and often improved nutritional and environmental factors. However, individual height can vary widely within any population, and many factors contribute to determining an individual's final height.
Didn't bother reading. I'm Maronite catholic. You're insecure, you go to pastor Wang's church, who started his church in 2015, while, my church is ancient. Keep trying to erase my history mutt.
most arabs are muslim

Last edited:
you mog me by 1 inch

@comradespiderman29 you should breed with asians so your average iq increases and you can become a superpower

too bad they hate arabs tho

yea i hit puberty late but i honestly thought i was done. I'll take it tbh.
I wish I hit puberty later, then I would be a tallfag nowadays. But I barely reach 5'10 in shoes. You are going to most likely outgrow me even further

@Despicablecel. you measured it wrong. you don’t just stop growing and then suddenly grow an inch