Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I grew half an inch

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I measured myself and I'm almost at 5'8" now. (Not bragging, I'm still a fucking deformed manlet)

But eating right and drinking milk has helped me these past 2 months. Also been exercising too, I'm 19 and I guess I still have room to grow. Feels good, if only I weren't a framecel though. I still look like a fucking bobblehead. :feelsrope:

didnt you say you started binaurals a few days ago?

5'8 isnt manlet and framecel is a meme tbh

lucky cunt, i wish i was still growing at 19

5'8 isnt manlet and framecel is a meme tbh
Tbh I'd argue anything under 5'10" is a manlet.

My shoulder width is a joke and my skull is gigantic. I legit look like a bobblehead. I'm living the meme

Tbh I'd argue anything under 5'10" is a manlet.

My shoulder width is a joke and my skull is gigantic. I legit look like a bobblehead. I'm living the meme
Manlet is 5'7 and under. 5'8 if you live in holland or some shit.

Frame is basically the least important factor for foids. Height, face, status, frame

Frame is basically the least important factor for foids. Height, face, status, frame
Well I have nothing to offer out of all of those. I can bullshit status but in reality I'm borderline psychopathic and an autismo that can't form true relationships.

Well I have nothing to offer out of all of those. I can bullshit status but in reality I'm borderline psychopathic and an autismo that can't form true relationships.
I understand. But my point stands. They dont care about frame unless you literally have no shoulders

Amazing lifefuel. I got heightmogged by 2 fucking 13 year olds today and i'm 5'11 so this is great news for me. How much milk do you drink?

I measured myself and I'm almost at 5'8" now. (Not bragging, I'm still a fucking deformed manlet)

But eating right and drinking milk has helped me these past 2 months. Also been exercising too, I'm 19 and I guess I still have room to grow. Feels good, if only I weren't a framecel though. I still look like a fucking bobblehead. :feelsrope:
No hate, but young lads cannot be incels. Keep improving, bra

I wish I was 5ft8 :(

Amazing lifefuel. I got heightmogged by 2 fucking 13 year olds today and i'm 5'11 so this is great news for me. How much milk do you drink?
Honestly milk is so good I drink like 3 or 4 big glasses a day
No hate, but young lads cannot be incels. Keep improving, bra
Sure they can. When you're a deformed manlet like I am and practically anorexic, girls my age don't even look at me. If I tried to even talk to a girl my age, which I've done numerous times, they always try to end the conversation before it starts. It's hopeless for a lot of youngcels.

Once you're 18+, you mark the beginning of the end for any drastic improvement without surgery.

Last edited:
Imagine this situation: a 5'8'' barefoot guy and a 5'7'' guy wearing 1'' shoes stand next to each other. Which one is the manlet?
View attachment 39526
The inch difference is not very noticable.
put shoes on the fucking guy that's 5'8", then what? :feelsgah::feelsgah: