Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I grew by an inch???

S

ShortestManlet

Formerly 5'0" now 5'1"
★★
i just measured myself, i was 153cm (5'0") and never expected to get taller, now i measured myself and i'm 155cm (5'1") does that mean i'm still growing?? I'm 19

Did you measure yourself in the morning? You're a little taller in the morning than you are in the evening.

Go get your growth plates checked ASAP anyway and if they aren't closed, maybe HGH will help. Or maybe not, I don't know, but I regret not looking into heightmaxxing more and taking it more seriously when I found out about it in my late teens. (I was still bluepilled)

Are you still the shortest manlet then?

Hop on gh while your still growing maybe it’s not over

Did you measure yourself in the morning? You're a little taller in the morning than you are in the evening.

Go get your growth plates checked ASAP anyway and if they aren't closed, maybe HGH will help. Or maybe not, I don't know, but I regret not looking into heightmaxxing more and taking it more seriously when I found out about it in my late teens. (I was still bluepilled)
How to know if growth plates are open

a
How to know if growth plates are open
good way to tell, but not a 100% thing, is if you are growing facial hair. by that point your growth plates are likely fused

the only 100% way to know if go to a doctor and get xrays

Maybe you have an ultra late puberty, slim chance but i hope so.

Nah i didn't. I just measured it right now. I'll check my plates and see if i'm gonna get any taller

Nah i didn't. I just measured it right now. I'll check my plates and see if i'm gonna get any taller
So you really are 1" away from growing taller than me. :feelsohgod: tallfags.is

But good luck. :feelsokman: Every inch matters when it means you'll be treated as a bit less of a subhuman.

Slayer mogger

a

good way to tell, but not a 100% thing, is if you are growing facial hair. by that point your growth plates are likely fused

the only 100% way to know if go to a doctor and get xrays
I cant grow shit on face beside a tiny amount at point chin but i shave it off

every day, I get reminded of heightpill, if only I was a 5'11 or 5'10, I would be a giga chad laughing at you lots