Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got two girls to meet up with me in ten minutes on my chadfish tinder account, i am telling them to ring the doorbell on a random cottage

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
So I made a chadfish account with some really tall muscular prettyboy with a great jaw. All these girls are down to fuck right away. I got 100 matches in one day. I am telling them to drive an hour all the way to me, saying I'm alone at the cottage, get them to ring the doorbell of some random address and it'll be some random people answering to teach these hoes a lesson. They'll probably say oh is Andre there (the name of my chadfish) I found a 3 million dollar cottage for them to go to already.

Last edited:
You should record that tbh, would make the day for a lot of us :feelskek:

should have baited them somewhere and... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You should have brought them to your house so you can record

n
That's what I'm doing
no i mean a location you have access to, and when they come over you knock them out and imprison them in your basement :feelshaha::feelshaha::ahegao::ahegao: (IN A VIDEO GME)

Post the screenshots so I can laugh PLEASE

Post the screenshots so I can laugh PLEASE
It's not letting me upload, it's not working I'll keep trying and if it still doesn't work I'll try later

Based as fuck brocel, you should also send them to the ghettos too :feelshaha:

It's not letting me upload, it's not working I'll keep trying and if it still doesn't work I'll try later
Convert your images to png.

Fuck these hoes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220810-145013_Tinder_adobe_express.png
    Screenshot_20220810-145013_Tinder_adobe_express.png
    496.3 KB · Views: 270
  • Screenshot_20220810-145038_Tinder_adobe_express.png
    Screenshot_20220810-145038_Tinder_adobe_express.png
    477 KB · Views: 266
Man I wish you were in America so you could pick a sex offender off the registry and send the girls to their address :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I’m pretty sure some states let you filter the registry by type of charge, so you can be sure to send them to a violent one as opposed to the surprising number of people who were convicted of trying to fuck an animal

based as fuck:lul:

So I made a chadfish account with some really tall muscular prettyboy with a great jaw. All these girls are down to fuck right away. I got 100 matches in one day. I am telling them to drive an hour all the way to me, saying I'm alone at the cottage, get them to ring the doorbell of some random address and it'll be some random people answering to teach these hoes a lesson. They'll probably say oh is Andre there (the name of my chadfish) I found a 3 million dollar cottage for them to go to already.
jflllll teach those sluts a lesson

n

no i mean a location you have access to, and when they come over you knock them out and imprison them in your basement :feelshaha::feelshaha::ahegao::ahegao: (IN A VIDEO GME)
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (in videogame)

Gold! I'm so doing that tomorrow.

I didn't realize how much easier it is for chad, I knew it was much easier, but not this much, it's gotten to the point where the top 5 percent of men get 95 percent of the women in 2022

Looool keep doing this and posting the chats

That literally sounds like a setup to get mugged or kidnapped :feelshaha::feelshaha: "oh what's up girls I'm Chad, I know we just met online b[UWSL]ut if you want to fuck go to this random cottage in the forest an hour out of town, I'm waiting for you [/UWSL]:feelsdevil:[UWSL]"[/UWSL]

Dumbass roasties could have got themselves killed, anything for the possibility of Chad cock I guess :feelskek:

That literally sounds like a setup to get mugged or kidnapped :feelshaha::feelshaha: "oh what's up girls I'm Chad, I know we just met online b[UWSL]ut if you want to fuck go to this random cottage in the forest an hour out of town, I'm waiting for you [/UWSL]:feelsdevil:[UWSL]"[/UWSL]

Dumbass roasties could have got themselves killed, anything for the possibility of Chad cock I guess :feelskek:

Chad doesn't even have to try. I know you only posted two screenshots but they were hardly riveting. Even being boring asf, I would still bet they would l come over just to get spit roasted by Chad.

If you've been able to string them along that long, you should try scamming some of them - say you're on your way to meet them but you can't catch the train cos your card was cancelled so you quickly need an emergency paypal payment from them. Moneymaxxing requires thinking outside the box :feelsthink:

If you've been able to string them along that long, you should try scamming some of them - say you're on your way to meet them but you can't catch the train cos your card was cancelled so you quickly need an emergency paypal payment from them. Moneymaxxing requires thinking outside the box :feelsthink:
Holy shit, I've been homeless the past year living in group homes, thank you so much I may be able to pay rent now

I wouldnt be surprised if some of these roasties would contact the OP later, after having vistited these random ppl, and asking: "Hey Andre, did you accidentally post a wrong adress? I couldnt find you in this location". Hoes are often quite dumb, too.

Man I wish you were in America so you could pick a sex offender off the registry and send the girls to their address :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I’m pretty sure some states let you filter the registry by type of charge, so you can be sure to send them to a violent one as opposed to the surprising number of people who were convicted of trying to fuck an animal
I'm not a big fan of guests

thats what i thought, dumb, reckless behaviour proves that women think with their ovaries when a chad is in the picture:feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back