Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got rejected by this women after talking with her for over a month on the phone

Wtf, is that even a human?! HAM BEAST INBOUND!!!!!

that woman isn't even ugly in my opinion, just incredibly fat.
She's incredibly fat AND ugly. Pretending the contrary is cope.

Real BBW do exist, but they are very (very) rare. They usually have fine face features despite having a rough body. This is not the case here, just a random fat person with a rough face on a rough body.

Why would you even want to have that landwhale crush you?

Really? Can I ask how you pull that off? I know nothing about horses, but I'm trying to picture this like, isn't the mare too tall? Won't she kick you for poking her in the puss?
A lot of mares accept it from a human male. You need to pet her a bit and build that up. Some mares reject it and I move on. I mostly stick to one mare I built good rapport with now. She's sweet and easygoing. A displeased horse will usually show other signs like pinning its ears or stomp its foreleg before it'll go for a full blown kick. One just needs to remain receptive to it at all times.
Do you live on a farm?
No but it's a semi rural area and horses abound all around.
damn I'd love to see that, horse pussies are the closest to human ones and look kinda hot
Someone who gets it.
No sexbot will ever come close and it's a bit like a natural sexbot made by the same millions of years of biological evolution. Horses and humans share quite a lot of DNA actually.

Last edited:
Was last year when I still had hope. She said she wasnt looking to date just for some more friends that she can "Have sex with".

I Was chatting with her from tinder and we would talk on the phone for hours every other night. Until we finally met and I soon saw her disappointment and sure enough she cut our dinner short after 5 minutes and never heard much from her again. But she did say that she liked me but I am so young. I was 24, I creeped her facebook looked at her friends list and found someone I knew who was 19. Checked when they added eachother sure enough it was few months ago and I asked him if he knew her where he met her and he said "Oh yeah I met her from tinder I fucked her like 12 times lol" But the 19 year old was a decent looking Chad, so why go for this he probably had a thing for older east indian women as I did to. Pisses me the fuck off knowing he, being 19 got to fuck her but she said to me I was too "Young" like BULLSHIT she just didnt like my incel face.

I got rejected by a 36 year old east indian that is overweight and was looking for fuck buddies. What chance will I EVER have?
If you're white and you got rejected by that curry landwhale, then my sympathies, friend. It's over.

A lot of mares accept it from a human male. You need to pet her a bit and build that up. Some mares reject it and I move on. I mostly stick to one mare I built good rapport with now. She's sweet and easygoing. A displeased horse will usually show other signs like pinning its ears or stomp its foreleg before it'll go for a full blown kick. One just needs to remain receptive to it at all times.

No but it's a semi rural area and horses abound all around.

Someone who gets it.
No sexbot will ever come close and it's a bit like a natural sexbot made by the same millions of years of biological evolution. Horses and humans share quite a lot of DNA actually.

Aren't you afraid of being kicked? Does the horse appear to enjoy it?

Does the owner know?
So many questions

Aren't you afraid of being kicked? Does the horse appear to enjoy it?

Does the owner know?
So many questions
Kinda strange how you ask about the kicking by replying on the very comment in which I explain how I avoid it.
She does seem to enjoy (or at the very least not mind it) because she becomes wetter and lifts her tail a bit higher. A clamped tail would be a sign of extreme displeasure but so far no mare has done this to me. If I feel a mare isn't receptive I generally figure that out way before I even get near her hind. The owner doesn't know obviously.

JFL at being turned down by this Butter Golem, holy fuck, this is what women's standards have become. A literal 1/10 bottom-barrel-tier low status ethnic landwhale has more SMV than this whole forum put together.

Kinda strange how you ask about the kicking by replying on the very comment in which I explain how I avoid it.
She does seem to enjoy (or at the very least not mind it) because she becomes wetter and lifts her tail a bit higher. A clamped tail would be a sign of extreme displeasure but so far no mare has done this to me. If I feel a mare isn't receptive I generally figure that out way before I even get near her hind. The owner doesn't know obviously.

I got a question, do any mares come looking for it? Like you know how some women fuck their dogs? And so the dog, like, gets excited when he smells peanut butter? Or surprises his owner by bringing her his schtupping socks? In the way that he would bring her his ball or his leash? Is there a regular filly you spend time with that, when she sees you coming, she immediately gets all affectionate because she knows why you're here?

I got a question, do any mares come looking for it? Like you know how some women fuck their dogs? And so the dog, like, gets excited when he smells peanut butter? Or surprises his owner by bringing her his schtupping socks? In the way that he would bring her his ball or his leash? Is there a regular filly you spend time with that, when she sees you coming, she immediately gets all affectionate because she knows why you're here?
It depends on the mare. When I approach the fence they do tend to come and see and I assume they expect it's me now.

If you are seriously fucking horses than I will gladly kill you.
Why? How is your inceldom worsened by me doing this? That's if you are even incel and not some infiltrator from CT or KF.

It depends on the mare. When I approach the fence they do tend to come and see and I assume they expect it's me now.

Are you aware of when these horses are in season? Have you approached any in season? Is the experience different when they're in the mood or do the studs usually get to them first?

Are you aware of when these horses are in season? Have you approached any in season? Is the experience different when they're in the mood or do the studs usually get to them first?
New #68

It's easy to tell when they are in season and I'd say it's easier with a mare in season when you're still a noob.
Most mares rarely meet a stud unless for breeding but not every owner wants foals every year.

Why? How is your inceldom worsened by me doing this? That's if you are even incel and not some infiltrator from CT or KF.
I don't sexually abuse animals. I might kill the ones that try to sneak into my house but I don't try to fuck them. What you do with your life has no bearing on me; I just really fucking hate furries and seeing the shit I've seen furries do to their pets makes me want blood.
The owner doesn't know obviously.

What do you think he'd do if he found out?

Last edited:
I don't sexually abuse animals. I might kill the ones that try to sneak into my house but I don't try to fuck them. What you do with your life has no bearing on me; I just really fucking hate furries and seeing the shit I've seen furries do to their pets makes me want blood.

What do you think he'd do if he found out?
I don't 'abuse' animals. You think like a feminist by assuming sex is predatory. A mare would kick me if she disliked it.

I would rope before i ever become so depraved to start seeing disgusting landwhales as a dating option and worse yet get rejected by them.

you are abusing animals who have not evolved to have sex with you.
i dont think what he does is "abuse"

like, horse pussy is made to take huge 20 inch horse cocks. some little incel dick wont hurt or do any damage. also horses are large animals, much bigger and stronger than men. if thy get uncomfortable they will just kick him or walk away.

i use abuse pretty lightly. i like abusing shit. but you are human and fucking a horse. let me get my hands on you. i don't care what the horse thinks, in my head, this is a good reason to hurt someone very badly.
im not the horsefucker lol, i find it gross
but i dont think he's abusing the horse cauase im pretty sure the horse doesnt give a single fuck about being tickled by some scrawny incel

i use abuse pretty lightly. i like abusing shit. but you are human and fucking a horse. let me get my hands on you. i don't care what the horse thinks, in my head, this is a good reason to hurt someone very badly.
7w44.gif
7w44.gif
7w44.gif

JFL at getting this angry over a horse.

you are having interspecies sex. by very nature, you are going against our evolution. you are abusing animals who have not evolved to have sex with you. what state do you live in? are you american? european? chinese, japanese, korean, laotian?
You mention evolution then go on to talk like a creationist who sees purpose and also conveniently ignore that humans are animals too and share a massive amount of genes with horses, and like a feminist for insisting that it's abuse. It's not abuse, some mares in heat even ask for it and that's how it all started for me. Gelding a male horse is much more abusive and we don't ask their consent so don't preach to me to virtue signal how much of a better person you are than me.
JFL, you abuse shit but get mad over this because it's sex. Stupid hypocrit. Cucktear infiltrators should get gassed.

You mention evolution then go on to talk like a creationist who sees purpose and also conveniently ignore that humans are animals too and share a massive amount of genes with horses, and like a feminist for insisting that it's abuse. It's not abuse, some mares in heat even ask for it and that's how it all started for me. Gelding a male horse is much more abusive and we don't ask their consent so don't preach to me to virtue signal how much of a better person you are than me.
I'm none of the above, horse-fucker. What state do you live in? I said I don't consider abuse, I don't give a shit about that. Tell me what state you live in.

i know you aren't, or my approach to you would be very different
im reporting you for persecution. You're a cucktear anyway.
I'm none of he above, horse-fucker. What state do you live in? I said I don't consider abuse, I don't give a shit about that. Tell me what state you live in.
Why do you want to know? To kill me?

??
im reporting you for persecution. You're a cucktear anyway.

Why do you want to know? To kill me?
report me all you want faggot. you think you are the first?. i know reddit faggots are going to hell, i fucking hate all of them. if you think i'm with them, you are dumber than a mouse. don't worry about why i want to know. you want to have sex with farm animals, don't coward away from the state you live in. tell me. what do you think? you think i'll have your home address from the state you live in?

i dont think what he does is "abuse"

like, horse pussy is made to take huge 20 inch horse cocks. some little incel dick wont hurt or do any damage. also horses are large animals, much bigger and stronger than men. if thy get uncomfortable they will just kick him or walk away.
This. We don't ask for their consent when we breed foals through artificial insemination or by using teaser horses and I'm pretty sure that's less pleasant to a mare than when I tickle her a bit down there. That guy is definitely a feminist in disguise.
??
report me all you want faggot. you think you are the first?. i know reddit faggots are going to hell, i fucking hate all of them. if you think i'm with them, you are dumber than a mouse. don't worry about why i want to know. you want to have sex with farm animals, don't coward away from the state you live in. tell me. what do you think? you think i'll have your home address from the state you live in?
You're the one with the IQ of an insect for getting so worked up over something that doesn't affect incels negatively contrary to, say, empowering women by orbiting milfs or things like that. Know your combat, ninny.

Shut the fuck up you noisy faggot. IQ of an insect? I'm not the stupid faggot fucking around outside of his business and fucking horse. Fuck off and get fucking raped and killed, you fucking waste of life noise. Don't get involved in shit you have no part in, you fucking pussy. No one said a fucking word to your faggot motherfucking ragget ass until you start shit. Know when to stay in your place until you catch bullets; you fucking wannabe.
You're an idiot for not understanding the massive double standard and having such a dogmatic worldview. Are you Christian by chance? Kek

Holy shit. Welcome to the truecel club.

You're an idiot for not understanding the massive double standard and having such a dogmatic worldview. Are you Christian by chance? Kek
Dude lol... the other guy is a dickhole for getting so worked up over something he saw on the internet but... you LITERALLY (and I ABHOR how overused that word is) fuck animals. What do you think that does for the incel image when IT infiltrators stumble upon this thread and see some dude vehemently defending his decision to fuck horses?

Dude lol... the other guy is a dickhole for getting so worked up over something he saw on the internet but... you LITERALLY (and I ABHOR how overused that word is) fuck animals. What do you think that does for the incel image when IT infiltrators stumble upon this thread and see some dude vehemently defending his decision to fuck horses?
JFL if you are concerned about what CT/KF and other rotten normies think about incels on top of what they will always already think in the first place. They don't hate us because of the pedos or the zoophiles here, they hate us because we are ugly and our genetic line should die.
That's why it's super retarded to try to virtue signal and pander to those douchebags. And thank goodness that asshole was banned.