Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Got Rejected By Grannies

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
After several failed attempts to secure younger women or subfive foids slightly older than me including sluts and single mothers . I decided to resort to grannypill. I have been trying to seek grannies from all over even the ones who were open to dating younger men. I have tried different dating sites , social media and even tried cold approaching potential cougars but still got rejected brutally . It was long over for me

You don’t think millions of other men haven’t tried it before?

No wonder you got rejected.

You don’t think millions of other men haven’t tried it before?

No wonder you got rejected.
I pretty understand that our community is infiltrated by standardcells who only pick a certain criteria of the foids they want . Majority of the so called incels wouldn't date grannies , their inceldom is only limited to foids within their age ranges

I pretty understand that our community is infiltrated by standardcells who only pick a certain criteria of the foids they want . Majority of the so called incels wouldn't date grannies , their inceldom is only limited to foids within their age ranges
I would happily date older women

Most grannies have dumpster-tier libido, not to mention the few that actually look good for their age, are not likely to fuck men that much younger than anyway. Moreover, the few ones that are willingly to fuck a young guy, are doing so with at least chadlites. Not nomie-tier or subhuman men.

Can't believe you actually thought this was a probable way to ascend, op.

Most grannies have dumpster-tier libido, not to mention the few that actually look good for their age, are not likely to fuck men that much younger than anyway. Moreover, the few ones that are willingly to fuck a young guy, are doing so with at least chadlites. Not nomie-tier or subhuman men.

Rich or celebrity grannies will pay high price to fuck with Chad's or even chadlites. That is true . But then I understand female nature never changes . Once one is born an incel nothing will ever work for them . About libido most grannies tend to be as horny as other foids.

You are an incel but you still have the guts to say how few grannies look good

Rich or celebrity grannies will pay high price to fuck with Chad's or even chadlites. That is true . But then I understand female nature never changes . Once one is born an incel nothing will ever work for them . About libido most grannies tend to be as horny as other foids.
You got to be joking....

lookism-really.gif

And this is one of the many things I loath about being incel and belonging to an online community. Low Iq people like yourself. No offense.

First off. Many of these grannies are going though menopause or are post-menopausal. Their hormones are in the shitcan. Many of whom can't even get wet without lubrication. In addition to being out of shape (for the most part) aside from a few cougars, and don't have much energy in general.

The few cougars that fuck with young studs is mostly for the validation. It's not like they have an insatiable appetite for cock, otherwise they would get with normie looking young guys that have lower standards than a chad and be more open to fucking an old woman in the first place.

Even the few old bags that still have sex with their husbands on occasion, are doing so mostly to satisfy him, and/or still feel an emotional connection, have fun, and feel desirable.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that grannies or women in general don't enjoy sex at all, but it's not nearly to the degree that 90% of men do, and it's MUCH less on their minds as well. Some women are high libido lymphos. Most are not.

Last edited:
You are an incel but you still have the guts to say how few grannies look good

Some of them do, most of them don't, and some are decent enough to get turned on if they were touching me and shit. But alas, that's not gonna happen for me.

More to the point, is that they're motivated by sex even less than younger women, who already aren't motivated to fuck as much as us to being with. Not to mention all the other things I said.

Moreover, if I was goodlooking enough to attract grannies, why wouldn't I just bang women my own age or younger, that don't require astroglide? lmao

Even my tall, gymmaxxed, Chadlite cousin tried to flirt and hookup with a neighbor of mine on more than one occasion . A 58-year-old divorced 4/10 with ugly face, front dental partials, overweight. Only appealing thing was her big ass. And she still rejected him when he made an excuse to enter her apartment.

Some of them do, most of them don't, and some are decent enough to get turned on if they were touching me and shit. But alas, that's not gonna happen for me.

More to the point, is that they're motivated by sex even less than younger women, who already aren't motivated to fuck as much as us to being with. Not to mention all the other things I said.

Moreover, if I was goodlooking enough to attract grannies, why wouldn't I just bang women my own age or younger, that don't require astroglide? lmao

Even my tall, gymmaxxed, Chadlite cousin tried to flirt and hookup with a neighbor of mine on more than one occasion . A 58-year-old divorced 4/10 with ugly face, front dental partials, overweight. Only appealing thing was her big ass. And she still rejected him when he made an excuse to enter her apartment.
Female nature is extremely brutal and doesn't care

You got to be joking....

lookism-really.gif

And this is one of the many things I loath about being incel and belonging to an online community. Low Iq people like yourself. No offense.

First off. Many of these grannies are going though menopause or are post-menopausal. Their hormones are in the shitcan. Many of whom can't even get wet without lubrication. In addition to being out of shape (for the most part) aside from a few cougars, and don't have much energy in general.

The few cougars that fuck with young studs is mostly for the validation. It's not like they have an insatiable appetite for cock, otherwise they would get with normie looking young guys that have lower standards than a chad and be more open to fucking an old woman in the first place.

Even the few old bags that still have sex with their husbands on occasion, are doing so mostly to satisfy him, and/or still feel an emotional connection, have fun, and feel desirable.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that grannies or women in general don't enjoy sex at all, but it's not nearly to the degree that 90% of men do, and it's MUCH less on their minds as well. Some women are high libido lymphos. Most are not.

You are just in denial anyway good point

You need to have a huge dick, over 40 women only look for sex and pleasure.

You are just in denial anyway good point

Bout what? I'm not making bold and cope assertions that foids aren't attracted to want to fuck chads. But going after grannies as an incel is even dumber than trying for women your own age.

It was long over for us .

I keep saying stuff like this

club hit GIF

Tfw you will never get a toothless blowjob from this granny:feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back