Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got rejected by a japanese foid after talking with her for 3 weeks

View attachment 473935
i thought i would ascend with her cause she was kinda autistic like me , i sent her my picture she didn't stop talking to me like the others ,that's what kept me going but i was wrong:feelsrope:
did you match in asia? if not then you should've known you had no chance

it's not worth to talk to femoids
accept the blackpill and stop giving them attention :blackpill:

did you match in asia? if not then you should've know you had no chance

that's interpals , you don't need to match you just send a message directly , i didn't get no match in tinder :fuk:
did you match in asia? if not then you should've known you had no chance

she sent a message first asking if its safe to visit my country due to high cases of jewrona , she kept talking to me so i thought about taking a chance with her

that's interpals , you don't need to match you just send a message directly , i didn't get no match in tinder :fuk:
yeah if she's looking for men internationally then you shouldn't even try, she's just like western women

the non-westernized ones will (big maybe) only date you if you speak japanese and live in japan, unfortunately i can't learn japanese and i can't afford to move

yeah if she's looking for men internationally then you shouldn't even try, she's just like western women

the non-westernized ones will (big maybe) only date you if you speak japanese and live in japan, unfortunately i can't learn japanese and i can't afford to move
you just gotta be white even if you don't speak japanese you are good

you just gotta be white even if you don't speak japanese you are good
you'll get sluts with STDS who fuck any westerner they find, the less whoreish ones only speak japanese and usually look better

japan is a good place to find these hypergamy exceptions because japanese guys are usually incels and women remain celibate for longer and don't experience highschool sex like western ones because there's no one to experience it with

unfortunately i don't have the money or documents to travel and i can't learn japanese (i've been learning it for 3 years and i don't even know any words)

Last edited:
At least youre trying. Kudos

View attachment 473935
i thought i would ascend with her cause she was kinda autistic like me , i sent her my picture she didn't stop talking to me like the others ,that's what kept me going but i was wrong:feelsrope:
Sorry that didn’t work out. We are still here rotting right with you buddy boyo, so you aren’t alone.