Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got rejected by a japanese foid after talking with her for 3 weeks

achref

achref

idk how to kill myself
-
New

i thought i would ascend with her cause she was kinda autistic like me , i sent her my picture she didn't stop talking to me like the others ,that's what kept me going but i was wrong:feelsrope:

whe wants white cockru onry :chad:

Why does she look like a fucking fetus :feelshaha:

better this than dragging it on - 3 weeks is not too long and not too short but what do I know I am an incel:shhh:

Are you Japanese or any other ethnicity that isn't European? If so, then that sucks, but women are gross so don't feel too bad about it, bro.

If you're European, then fuck you. Race traitors will burn in hell.

Jfl at going black pill on her that the end

View attachment 473935
i thought i would ascend with her cause she was kinda autistic like me , i sent her my picture she didn't stop talking to me like the others ,that's what kept me going but i was wrong:feelsrope:
I can relate... must be painful :/

Are you a whitecel bro? (I'm just curious about how this JBWmaxxing works)

interpals? jfl

tried a couple times to get with japanese foids in there, it's pointless they already have prettyboy changs fucking them locally, you're just fooling yourself if you think you can get anything online, those days are gone.

now ngl that was kind of an autistic interaction if you ask me :feelsugh:

Are you Japanese or any other ethnicity that isn't European? If so, then that sucks, but women are gross so don't feel too bad about it, bro.

If you're European, then fuck you. Race traitors will burn in hell.
Are you a whitecel bro? (I'm just curious about how this JBWmaxxing works)
im a sand nigger
interpals? jfl

tried a couple times to get with japanese foids in there, it's pointless they already have prettyboy changs fucking them locally, you're just fooling yourself if you think you can get anything online, those days are gone.
yes interpals , i didn't get no match in tinder

Never waste time and break your heart uselessly like that man. Tell her straight away what you want, if she's interested (which is basically 100% dependant on your looks), it'll be obvious and she'll make it RIDICULOUSLY easier for you. If she rejects you, block her forever and move on.

Less time waste, less pain, less bullshit, less giving attention to foids who won't put out to you.

Also, the uglier you are, the most machine-gun-like you have to be about that. Focusing on a particular foid and trying to be friends first, etc, is a poor strategy even for Chad and an ATROCIOUSLY BAD one for sub5 men.

Never waste time and break your heart uselessly like that man. Tell her straight away what you want, if she's interested (which is basically 100% dependant on your looks), it'll be obvious and she'll make it RIDICULOUSLY easier for you. If she rejects you, block her forever and move on.

Less time waste, less pain, less bullshit, less giving attention to foids who won't put out to you.
i think i will never try again , it's enough i got rejected by landwhales before this

i think i will never try again , it's enough i got rejected by landwhales before this
Depending on your looks, yeah, it's the best choice. I'm sorry.

tumblr_nsk7257p191tq4of6o1_400.gif

it's over bro, I was bluepilled when I tried that, japanese women hate masculine men like me or you (sandniggers), we are like ogres to them.
:feelscry:

Also, the uglier you are, the most machine-gun-like you have to be about that. Focusing on a particular foid and trying to be friends first, etc, is a poor strategy even for Chad and an ATROCIOUSLY BAD one for sub5 men.
High IQ, good to see someone giving actually useful advice.
it's over bro, I was bluepilled when I tried that, japanese women hate masculine men like me or you (sandniggers), we are like ogres to them.
Maybe i get it wrong but as far as I know women like maculine men in general (chads r masculine), or you go for japanese women only?

Last edited:
This is why I don't associate with people who say "just don't be asian bro" that shit is fucking retarded

Tell her that you are 6ft+ tall huwhito cocku

You still blue pilled
You think just because you have autism in common, she will fall for you lol

There is no difference between women. They have the same female behaviour.

Your personality doesn't matter
Never waste your time talking to a foid trying to be friend with her in order to gain a relationship.

You have to ask her from the first second about dating, she will look at your face and answer you. If she likes your looks, she will give you a chance. If not then she will reject you and tell excuses like i don't know you, i am just looking for friendship etc

Don't waste your time on online dating because rejections are so brutal on it and they can ruin your life for ever.

Last edited:
Don’t get attached to anyone. The past dictates the future. The same old shit will just keep happening over and over.

At least you're still trying, I gave up years ago.

high IQ:dab:

not looking for a relationship sweaty :foidSoy: (holding out for chad-kun)

Create a Chadfish account and hit her up. See how much she's "not looking for relationship" when 6ft tall Chad approaches her. Then tell her you found a better looking Stacy and just want to be friends now

Bro - all Jap bitches look exactly the same. Skinny, flat-chested fishes with no ass.

tumblr_nsk7257p191tq4of6o1_400.gif

What do they like then? I'm an adult but I look like a 14yo, I'm white skinned but the biggest issue is that my body size and proportions are those of a average japanese male if not a bit worse.

What do they like then? I'm an adult but I look like a 14yo, I'm white skinned but the biggest issue is that my body size and proportions are those of a average japanese male if not a bit worse.
they like young-looking, white skinned, feminine looking "cute" boys. No beards, good skin and flamboyish hairstyles, kinda like kpop stars but more natural looking.

o0866108014493005206.jpg

if you were white I doubt she would say that :society:

She wants normie cock, sorry. Over for us autistic men.

interpals? jfl

:blackpill:

She looks subhuman, Chad only though

Stop talking like a cuck

Interpals kek you brought me memories from my bluepilled days when I was on that site. Maybe for ricecels it's a bit better because it's full of koreaboo and weeaboo foids obsessed with anime, k-pop, doramas and all that sheit and in their profile many even say they only want to talk with people from Japan or South Korea.

im a sand nigger
Damn what a bluepilled sandnigger. You know that asian foids especially japfoids are the worst kinds of foids because they're rich in white fever. What a fucking loser. :feelshaha:

3 weeks of simping to get nothing jfl go play vidya instead:feelsohh:

Wow I didn't know interpals. I might try it I'm really into japanese girls. I hope it's mentalcel friendly

Subhumans cannot escape this last phase. FUCK.

Damn what a bluepilled sandnigger. You know that asian foids especially japfoids are the worst kinds of foids because they're rich in white fever. What a fucking loser. :feelshaha:
yea faggot i do know , she hit me up first asking if its safe to visit my country due to high corona cases
3 weeks of simping to get nothing jfl go play vidya instead:feelsohh:
no simping , she was nice to me so i did the same , fuck that hoe though
Wow I didn't know interpals. I might try it I'm really into japanese girls. I hope it's mentalcel friendly
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: