Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got rejected again

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I met a girl a while ago, we talked a little and went to places we used to go. In fact, I felt happier talking to her, by text message or in person.

Today I got a Haircut, I came Dressed and I was Hoping to talk to her

But she just posted a picture with a guy. I just lost it. It’s not exactly a rejection, but the fact that she’s taking a photo with a face already shows that she’s never been very interested in our text conversations or me personally.

I cut my hair, I got dressed, I come and I was planning to call this girl to go to the municipal park where I live to suck popsicle. But it’s all over.

562E75F6 36A0 4080 BF4A 608AA7E7B3C1

He’s probably pumping her with his seed right now

you are always going on dates. won't be surprised if you just hook up with some random ugly asian.you smell like a fakecel

I met a girl a while ago, we talked a little and went to places we used to go. In fact, I felt happier talking to her, by text message or in person.

But she just posted a picture with a guy. I just lost it. It’s not exactly a rejection, but the fact that she’s taking a photo with a face already shows that she’s never been very interested in our text conversations or me personally.

I cut my hair, I got dressed, I come and I was planning to call this girl to go to the municipal park where I live to suck popsicle. But it’s all over.
Brutal

Why even try as an incel?

Close but no cigar

Just realize you're a subhuman and LRAR.
i will NOT rope
i will NOT give up
i WILL pajeetmaxx
i WILL text good morning to females my age
i WILL keep trying
i WILL keep coping
*gigachad :soy: face here*

It's ok brocel it's ok everything's gonna be alright :fuk:

i will NOT rope
i will NOT give up
i WILL pajeetmaxx
i WILL text good morning to females my age
i WILL keep trying
i WILL keep coping
*gigachad :soy: face here*
Okay. Good luck.